Uh Oh.... We're Busted Guys!

The Forgotten Friendship

*Ren's P.O.V*

"Uhhhh. JR hyung we're on the streets so its really noisy and stuff." i shouted into the phone actually quite nervous.

"Oh really now? It sounds like you're in a club of some sort." he replied sounding more confused than ever. Now, as we get deeper into the night, Minhyun hyung and Baekho hyung were still on the dance floor of the club, hitting some girls. I knew i was too young to be in here, so i was gonna get caught one way or another. As another chick approached me, i raced out of the door into the dark, fresh air. I soon caught sight of a car that was our worst nightmare.

I quickly replied into the phone, "Uhh, JR hyung, i just spotted their car!!"

JR on the other side of the phone couldn't believe it. He has to protect Stella from them.

"Where are you, Ren? I'll come and get you guys as soon as possible."

"I'm infront of the club where Stephanie dumped you, hyung." Ren replied as fast as he could, knowing JR would be shattered.

*JR's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe it. The words Ren said gave me such a painful flashback.

*Flashback*

"So i guess i'll be seeing you at the club then, Rebbecca?" i asked happily. She nodded without another word and walked off into the distance. I found that really strange because whenever we were going to be seperated, she would either hug me or kiss me. I just shook it off and walked into the house to get ready for the big night.

I arrived at the club without Rebecca  because she said she didn't need a ride to get there. I simply agreed.

As i entered the club, i immedietely spotted a couple making out in the centre of the dance floor. That girl looked like Rebecca but then i had second thoughts and just walked off. After searching throught the whole club, unsuccessfully finding Rebecca, i decided the check out the couple still making out on the dance floor. As i got closer, i realised it was Rebecca. I looked at the guy and realised it was DongWoo from INFINITE. I couldn't believe it. He was my arch rival for life. Now he has stolen my girlfriend. I ripped them apart and pulled DongWoo aside.

"What do you think you're doing JR oppa?" Rebecca exclaimed. I looked at her in disbelief.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??"  i screamed back at her. DongWoo by then looked really pissed. He pulled me back once again and punched my jaw. Just then, the rest of NU'EST has arrived, with fierce looks on their faces. DongWoo immedietly froze and ran out of the club. Ren hurridley ran over to me checked my jaw. I just plainly pushed him away and b*tch slapped Rebecca. Aron hyung pulled me back as tightly as he could to stop me from doing anything else silly.

As soon as  we opened the door to our home, i ran to my room and locked the door. I sat down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

*Flashback ended*

I sighed and put on my jacket and told Aron hyung i was going to pick Ren and the others up.

But when i arrived, i saw someone that i was never supposed to see talking and laughing with Ren.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I've finally updated!! Its just that its really sad because its the end of primary school for me.

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe if you're new to my story!