Back To School

The Forgotten Friendship

Stella P.O.V

I still couldn't believe what has happened to Stephanie. But since she is hospitalised, I will have to survive high school on my own. Since I am living with NU'EST, (idk when she started living with them...) and they are the kingkas, i think it was best for me to not go near them or socialise with them while at school. So in the morning, I got up at first light and went downstairs into the kitchen to prepare food for everyone.

When i was finally done, I went upstairs into the bathroom and took a long shower. After a good 30minutes, I dressed in a top that stopped up to my waist (idk wat its called. lol i idk anything xD) and shorts. It didn't really suit me as a nerd but since today it was Valentines Day, I decided to dress better and get rid of the glasses. I didn't get any chocolates for anyone since i didn't have a crush. Oh and about JR, I don't really like him now because he is acting so jerky these days. Anyways, I doubt that anyone will give me one either. So, whatever. I left a note saying that I left early on the table beside the food.

                    -At School-

As soon as I entered school, all I saw was red. I have to say that I even forgot my own little allergy to the colour red. I mentally facepalmed and rushed through the crowd as fast as possible. Just as I was about to exit the crowd, suddenly girls started screaming so loud that I swore my ears were bleeding silently. I ce again and saw 12 handsome boys walking towards our school. My eyes literally popped open. (LOL entrance of EXO) To be honest, I've never seen such good-looking boys before. I decided to go forward to get a better look at them. Just then, one of the really cute ones turned and saw me. Winking and smiling, he walked off with the others. I just stood there dumbfounded, blushing like a mad man.

I found out that they were a group called EXO. Seems legit.... I thought to myself. I was just strolling along in the hallways to my class when I bumped into someone.

"Omo! Mianhe!!!" The boy apologised immediately.

As I looked up, the cute boy from earlier was in front of me holding out his hand. Still a bit dizzy from my allergy, I grabbed it and stood up.

"Thanks!" I thanked cheerfully.

"What's your name?" He asked. I realised he has a lisp. That made him even cuter!

"L-Lee S-So A-Ah. But you can call me Stella." I replied. Yah nice work Stella, why on earth were you stuttering? you stupid son of  a ***** I thought angrily.

"Hello Stella! I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun. Would you like to sit with us at lunch?" he asked cutely, doing aegyo that was irresistable.

 "Sure!" I chirped.

"Yay! Thanks noona!" He exclaimed, gave me a quick hug and ran off to find his class. Once again, I stood there dumbfounded of what happened.

Shrugging it off, I walked calmly to my next class which was Maths. As I entered the classroom, every single pair of eyes were on me. Boys started drooling and girls started to get jealous of my pearly whites and milky skin. I scoffed and walked over to my seat which was next to JR's. As usual, he was on the desk, sleeping.

I rolled my eyes. He will never change, will he? Suddenly, the room erupted in screams from fangirls. When i looked up, I came face to face with an excited looking Sehun.

"NOOONAAAA!!!!!" he shouted in joy as he hugged me tight. After leaving me breathless, he plopped himself down in the spare seat next to me. Ignoring the boys' jealousy glares and girls' stares, he opened his book and started taking notes.

"Ahem" Our teacher Mr. Park coughed making everyone look up.

"Sehun, would you mind introducing yourself?" he asked politely. Sehun nodded and went to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone! It's wonderful being at this new school. Please take care of me!" he ended with a cute pout and aegyo that made girls faint and boys wide mouths and open eyes. He bowed to the teacher then to us, and popped back in his seat as if nothing happened. I looked on my right and immediately noticed JR burning death glares into the side of poor Sehun's head.

I don't think this year is going to go well... i thought sadly, pouting a little.