So What?

The Forgotten Friendship

"Why do we have to be here, Aron hyung?"i asked curiously.

"Because....." He trailed off.

"Yes Aron hyung, im listening!!" i shouted into his ear.

"Well you see, i've always been told that i had a long lost sister. And when i did a bit of poking around, i found that Stella was my long lost sister." He finished.

I breathed in and out, trying to regain my balance. I finally stopped and took control of my body and did something i never did to my members. I hugged Aron. He stood there, really shocked of what just happened.

"Thank you. Thank you for telling me this information. I know you'll take good care of her won't you?" i whispered in his ear as a tear slid down my cheek and into my open mouth.

"Why are you crying??" he asked worriedly. I sighed.

"Well, i just feel really bad about how badly i've treated her these years. How i ditched her for a bunch of useless, ty queenkas." i breathed heavily once again. Suddenly, the door flew open. ( Like literally. XD) There stood Stella, expressionless. That quickly changed into the most happy face i've seen from her in my whole life. She ran up to Aron and hugged him so tight that i swear he went purple.

"Pl-pl-ease let g-go. I-I can-can't b-breath." He managed to say. I giggled at his reaction.

"Oh i'm so sorry! Can i call you oppa, Aron? Since your my brother?" she asked, eyes sparkling. Aron hyung chuckled and nodded. She jumped up into the air and landed swifly on her two feet. I stared at her in amusement.

"What are you staring at JR? At how skilled and y my sister is?Aron asked with a wink that nearly made me topple over, once again. This time i flinched so hard that i actually fell on top of Stella making her turn 50 shades of pink ;) ok. I got off her silently and stood awkwardly glaring at Aron hyung.

"I know you love my y sis, JR!" he said before skipping out of the room, proud. I stood there, my jaw on the ground.

"Oh come on, JR-oppa! It's not that bad is it?" She chirped before skipping out of the room and rejoining Aron hyung. For a minute, i stood there motionless. Then i got my bunch of nerves back together and headed out the door to follow them. By now, Stella has climbed on top of Aron and sat on his broad shoulders. I couldn't help, but to feel really really jealous. As soon as Stella noticed i was there, she hurriedly got off Aron and got on me. I suppose i was too tall because she had a stuggled alot trying to climb on me. So i crouched down so she could climb on. She shyly climbed on and off we went back home.

-After Aron's slow driving and a lot of complaints and back home-

"We're home, honey!!!" Aron hyung yelled to no-one in particular as soon as we opened the front door. Realising no-one was home, his face fell. I felt really sorry for him and decided to call Ren to ask where he was.

*Stella's P.O.V*

Seeing Aron-oppa's face fall was the worst thing and the saddest i've seen in quite a while actually. I gave him a comforting brotherly and sisterly hug and he brightened up immedietly. Then i did an even more brotherly sisterly thing. I pecked his cheek quickly.

*JR's P.O.V*

"Anneyong-haseyo, JR hyung!" Ren said into the phone, trying to not to let JR hear too much of the wild party that was going on around him.

"What's that noise in the background?"i asked suspiciously.