That One Awful Lunchtime

The Forgotten Friendship

Stella's P.O.V

*Flashback*

It was a usual lunch for me, JR and Stephanie. Stephanie had gone to the bathroom, so i had to eat alone for a while until she comes back. As i was walking to the cafeteria, I spot one of my best friends, JR, walking with Ren, Minhyun, Baekho and Aron. I haven't spoken to him in quite a while so i decided to greet him.

"Annyeong-haseyo JR-oppa!" i chirped in an merry voice. JR just stared at me coldly and said the four words i never had thought that would come out of his mouth.

"Don't-call-me-oppa."

I was left confused, angry and sad at the same time. His group members looked at me sadly wishing to help me, but knew that they would get punishment from JR if they did. I stood there looking shocked for who knows how long until Stephanie came back and shook me out of my trance. She asked me what had happened, and i told her everything that had happened. She looked like she was gonna someones s up. Looking at me calmly, we resumed our walk to the cafeteria and i made sure i had a safe distance away from JR that bastard.

*Flashback ended*

I sighed. It had been a year since i last talked to JR. Sometimes i would catch him staring at me in class. I would just give him my famous death glare. That would make him immediately look away, which allows me to concentrate on class again. Over the years, I've always had a weird feeling in my tummy whenever i was near him. These feelings were still here, even after our fight. Only was it today that i realised i had grown feelings for JR.

 

Hi Guys!

How was my first chapter? I know it was short, but i will try to update as soon as i can.

Thanks for reading!~