Goodbyes and The Big Event

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

"girls..." Sky came in and had a really sad look. "What is it unnie?" Abigail asked. "I know you just finished the 6th episode of Hello baby but this news will really well hurt you." Sky looked at the girls. "You will stop taping Hello Baby.." "Wae Unnie?!" Rythem stood up from the chair shouting at the manager. "Mason's parents got a job in Japan for a while and they have to move soon, so Hello Baby will stop from now on" Sky said and left the girls to say goodbye to Mason who already understood the talk between the older girls.

 

"Looks like we have to say goodbye Mason" Heeyoung stood up and hugged him. The Staff were also so sad and so they just watched them say goodbye. "Hey Mason be brave and be always nice to older people" Yane hugged Mason next. This continued until all members bit their goodbye to Mason. Mason's parents came up to them and thanked them for the great time Mason had with the girls.

"So that's it, no more Hello Baby?" Mia looked at the leader "Yeah..." Shane nodded and watched Mason's parents drive away. "Hey girl don't be all emotional you never one day we might meet him again but for now let's take a rest" Nicky put her arm around Jay and they went to their dorm.

 

°After 2 weeks°

 

"Go Go Go Rythem, Nicky, Jay, Luhan, D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun you are the next after Taeyang's performance please get ready!!!" the people were going crazy, because today was the big event the girls have been waiting for. Today was Idols Worldwide and the girls practiced hard for this. "Okay girls we can do this good luck to each of you" Heeyoung called her members and they all stood in a circle. "One, two, three...N.O.A!!!"

"Ok Nicky,Rythem and Jay the boys are waiting for go go go" a staff pushed them out of the dressing room and the girls were getting ready. "Good luck Nicky" Luhan winked at her, but she responds with a glare and waited for the music to start. 

 

(Nicky - Tiffany, Jay - Seohyun and Rythem - Taeyeon)

 

 

 

 

"Good job unnies" Abigail ran up to them and hugged Jay. "Haha thanks little one" Jay hugged her back and laughed "Ok ok good job, so next up is Mia where is she?" Shane was looking for her. "Shane, where is Mia, she is the next one!?" Sky was came into their dressing room "I don't know" Shane answered back. "Sorry here I am!" Mia jumped out of no where.

"Oh my god" Genie got shocked and stepped away from Mia "are you crazy you almost gave me an heartattack". "Sorry..." Mia pouted and got ready for her performance. "Nevermind, just get ready" Sky pushed her out of the room and sighed.

 

 

°At the stage°

"So Suho you have an idea who our next performer is?" Kikwang asked Suho. "No why don't you tell me Kikwang?" Suho laughed since he obviously knows that Mia was the next performer along with Amber. "Well the upcoming performer or performes are Mia of N.O.A and Amber of f(x)!!!" Kikwang shouted and the camera man turned the stage.

 

 

 

"WOW i didn't know that Mia could dance like that and just wow hahaha" Kikwang looked at Suho waiting for his reaction. "Well Mia as your friend I must say you have a nice body" Suho said making the audience laugh. "Well let's get ready for the next performance right guys?!" Hoya of Infinite came out behind Suho. "Oh Hoya why are you here shouldn't you get ready for your performance after this one?" Suho looked at him and smirked knowing why he is here.

 

"Oh you know I just want to support my baby girl" Hoya said making the fans scream and shout Hoya's and Abigail's couple name. "Ahhh you guys are such a lovely couple" Kikwang said. "Thanks you and Shane tooo haha" making the fans even scream louder hearing the boys talk about their girlfriends. "Well what are we waiting for let call her, here is Abigail !!!" Suho shouted and left with the boys to the backstage to watch Abigail's performance.

 

 

 

 

 

°Backstage°

 

"oooohhhh Abigail you did great" Rythem smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "Thanks unnie" Abigail took a bottle of water and drank it. "oh man so much rapping and singing" Abigail sat down on the couch and tried to rest, but that failed when Sky came into the room and shouted "Yah Genie and Yane you are the next hurry up" Abigail covered her ears. "Ahhwwww our poor maknae" Jay said making the others laugh.

 

 

 

°Back to the stage°

 

"So L.Joe the next performs are quiet famous and I think you are pretty close with one of them" C.A.P talked with L.Joe who was sitting in the audience beside a fan "Oh really hyung? well I know her good enough, why don't you call the girls out so they can perform finally!" L.Joe commands his hyung to call them. "Ok, next up Genie and Yane!" C.A.P shouted and clapped for them.

 

(Yane - Jessica and  Genie - Krystal)

 

 

 

 

"wohoooo how great I loved the performance" Dara of 2NE1 came out along with her brother Thunder of MBLAQ and MinHo of SHINee. "Neh noona they were great right Minho?" Thunder asked. "Yes and the next performance is going to be great too" Minho looked at Thunder "Oh Minho who is the next performer?" Dara acting like she didn't know. "Noona you don'z know?" Thunder looked shocked at her "It's our long timer friend Shane" making Minho laugh at Dara. "Ahhh right sorry" Dara bowed and blushed " Well what are we waiting for here is the leader of N.O.A....Shane!"

 

 

 

"yeah just great i really love this girl" Eunhyuk cheered for Shane who finished her performance. "Ahh Oppa don't be such a fan boy of Shane" Sunny laughed seeing Eunhyuk's fan boy side. "So who is the next performer?" he asked "well the upcoming performer is just great she is just an amazing vocalist and I watched her practicing to this the whole time and now i must say, she will surely make you guys scream." Sunny jumped up and down since she was getting excited. "The I'll call her, Heeyoung you're the next!" Eunhyuk shouted and left with Sunny backstage.

 

 

 

"Well the show is ending soon Unnie right?" Jay and Nicky came out to end the show. "Yes Jay and it's sad to know that we couldn't perform as a group together, but it was still fun right?" Nicky asked the crowd who all answered with loud scream and shouting out a yes. "good to know, well then we see you guys next time and to all who performed today, you were all great" Jay bowed and left the stage with Nicky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for the sudden end with Hello Baby I just think the group hast to focus on their album and so on

so yeah sorry and i hoped you liked it :)

Please comment so I know you are still there reading this and blahblahblah hahaha

Oh and not to forget the videos are not mine and yeah those belong to the owners and

yeah that's all kekekeke~