The Beach (2/2)

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

So The Girls Were Still At Beach And The Only Ppeople Who Were Quiet The Whole Time Were Mia And Shane. 'What To Do I Saw Unnie With A Guy' Mia Was Wlaking Around Like Crazy Until Genie Came. "Hey Unnie What's Wrong With You" She Asked While She Laughed At Her.

 

"Oh Nothing I'm Just Eh....." Mia Knew That She Couldn't Tell That Anyone Ecxept Shane And If She Tells It Genie. Genie Would Freak Out. 

 

"Girls Group Picture With Mason, Come On!" Jay Shouted. "No Need To Be Loud, Jay" Rythem Shouted. "Not Funny Rythem" Jay Gave Her A Glare. "Umma" Mason Ran Up To Yane. "Haha, Mason Loves Me" Yane Showed Her Tongue To The Others.

"Tsk, Typical Unnie" Abigail Rolled Her Eyes. They Took Some Pics And Spent The Rest Of Their Day There. But Genie Was Still Missing Someone, Since She Wanted To Spent Her Time With Him.

 

"Hey Genie What's Wrong" Nicky Put Her Arm Around Her Shoulder. "Nothing Just Sick, I Think I'll Go To The Car And Wait For You There" Genie Stood Up And Texted Someone On Her Phone.

"You Know What Shane?" Nicky Went Up To Her. "Yeah?" Shane Gave Nicky A Surprised, While She Cleaned Up The Things. "I'm Worried About Genie" Nicky Looked To The Way Where Genie Went.

"I Have To Say This But I Think She Is Hiding Something" Shane Sighed Since She Noticed It Long Time Ago. "Should We Talk With Her About It?" Nicky Waited For Shane's Reply. "Hmmm...Let Me Talk With Her When We Get Back. I'll Tell You Everything" Shane Smiled And Went To The Car.

 

"Hey Unnie Since I Don't Have Any Schedule Tomorrow, Could You Stop By At Kris House. I'm Gonna Stay Over There" Heeyoung Said In The Car With The Other Girls.

"Hmmm....Sure But Don't Do Any Dirty Things" Nicky Smirked. Everyone Laughed About That And Looked At Heeyoung. "Yah Unnie That's Not Funny And Kris Is A Good Boy He Won't Do Anything" Heeyoung Puched Nicky's Shoulder Lightly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry That We Couldn't Update A Long Time.

And Also Sorry That This Chapter Was Too Short :(