The Big Event and the 2nd Mini Album

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

"Yah Wake Up" Nicky Threw A Pillow At Shane. "Hey" She Looked At Nicky With Big Eyes. "Hurry Up In 2 Hours Sky Unnie Will Come And Tell Us Something Important, Then We Have To Work On Our 2nd Mini Album And Heeyoung Is Still At Kris' House" Nicky Said In Panic. "Okok Look Wake All Others Up, Let Them Eat Breakfast And I'll get Heeyoung...Man I Wonder Why You're Freaking Out, Sky Unnie Will Only Come In 2 Hours?" Shane Asked Nicky Coming Out From The Bathroom Changed Into Other Clothes. "Well Because She Could Always Come Earlier, So Please Move And Get Her From Kris' House".

 

 

°At Kris' House°

 

"I Miss Spending Time With You " Heeyoung Pounted. "Me Too" Kris Said Hugging Heeyoung And Kissing Her Head. "It's Also Good That You Found Time Watching Movies With Me" He Smiled At Her. Before Heeyoung Could Say Anything She Was Cut Off By A Loud Knocking.

"Who Would Come This Early?" Kris Wonder And Opened The Door To See Shane. "Hey Kris Mind If I Take HeeYoung Back" Shane Went Inside His House And Pulled Heeyoung With Her. "Sorry Girl But We Have To Hurry If Sky Unnie Finds Out You Slept Here Over Night She Kills Me Or Nicky And I Don't Want That" "Okay But Let Me Say Goodbye To Kris" Heeyoung Went Up To Kris And Gave Him A Goodbye Kiss Before Her And Shane Left.

 

°Back At N.O.A's Dorm°

 

"Okay, Hurry Up" Shane Said To Heeyoung Before She Closed The Door. "Hmm Hello Shane And Heeyoung Where Were You Two" Sky Came Up To Them. "Oh Unnie...Umm We Just Went To The Studio To Look If Everything's Ready" HeeYoung Smiled Innocent At Their Manager. "Look Heeyoung I Know You Were At Kris' House...I Called His Manager, It's Fine With Me If You Slept Over There But Please be Careful Next Time Before Any Scandals Come Out." Sky Gave Heeyoung A Glare And Went With Them To The Living Room, Where The Other Girls Are Waiting.

"So Girls There Will Be A Big Event In 2 Weeks It's Called Idols Worldwide (That's Not True Okay, We Just Made Up This Event) You' Girls Will All Perform Solo Or With Other People. There Might Be 1 Or 2 Songs Where You Perform All Together." Sky Explained To Them. "Wait, What Kind Of Songs Are We Singing?" Abigail Asked. "The Songs You Will Sing Are All In English, I Know It Says Idols Worldwide, But That Means You Will Sing Songs From Other Artist, So Got It?" Sky Looked At Each Member.

 

"Got It" They Shouted Together And Begun To Talk About The Big Event. "hey Girls No Time To Talk,Okay? You Still Have To Work On Your Second Album" Sky Pushed All Members Out Of The Dorm And Brought Them To The Studio.

"Okay Girls The 2nd Album Is Called Summer Breeze,  Here Is the List" Nicky Gave Them The List Of the Songs. "So What Do You Think?" Nicky Asked. "I Say Let's Start" Mia Shouted And Begun Recording 

 

 

 

 

~ Summer Breeze ~

 

1. Beep Beep (Written By Rythem & Mia)

Shane - TaeYeon

Nicky - Jessica

Yane - YoonA

Mia - Sunny

Jay - SooYoung

HeeYoung - SeoHyun

Rythem - Tiffany

Genie - YuRi

Abigail - HyoYeon

 

 

 

 

2. My Best Friend  (Written By Heeyoung & Yane) [Original Sung BySNSD]

Shane - TaeYeon

Nicky - Jessica

Yane - YoonA

Mia - Sunny

Jay - SooYoung

HeeYoung - SeoHyun

Rythem - Tiffany

Genie - YuRi

Abigail - HyoYeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                            

3. Like This (Written By Abigail And Rythem) [Original Sung By Wonder Girls]

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

4. Echo (Written By Genie And Mia) [Original Sung By SNSD]

Shane - TaeYeon

Nicky - Jessica

Yane - YoonA

Mia - Sunny

Jay - SooYoung

HeeYoung - SeoHyun

Rythem - Tiffany

Genie - YuRi

Abigail - HyoYeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. Mr. (Written By Heeyoung,Shane & Nicky) [Original Sung By Kara]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Let's Go Party (Written ByAbigail And Shane) [Original Sung By 2NE1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Recording They All Went Out To Eat Something. "You Know What" Yane Said. "What" The Girls Answered Back. "Even Though We Had A Bad Beginning, The People Out There Learned To Love Us" Yane Smiled "She Is Right After All The Scandal Of Unnie, Everything Seems Preety Normal" Jay Half Smiled. "I Actually Wonder Why Don't Have Any Psycho Fans" Rythem Pointed Out And Made Everyone Laugh. 

"Hey We Will Only Record Hello Baby Tomorrow Right?" Genie Said With Full Mouth. "Yeah, Why Are You Asking?" Heeyoung Took A Sip From Her Juice. "Well Since We Didn't Celebrate Yane,Abigail,Mia,Jay And Heeyoung Unnie's Birthdays Why Don't We Stay Longer Out Today And Go Around Seoul" Genie Waited For The Answer Of Their Leader.

 

"Sure Why Not" Shane Smiled And Everyone Jumped Up And Down. "Hurry Up Let's Pay And Go Out" Abigail Said Pulling Nicky's Arm. "Okay Hold On" Nicky Tried To Pull Her Arm Back.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Yay Finally An Update hahaha....

Well We didn't really Celebrate the bdays of our members so...

We Will Write A Girls' Night Out For The Next Chapter :)