A Day Off Part 2

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

°At HongDae°

 

"Kris Oppa Where Are You I Thought You Wanted To Spent Time With Me Here In Hongdae" Heeyoung Said Through Her Phone. "Sorry Babe But I Have To Record Somethin Have To End Now Bye" Kris Suddenly Ended The Call.

 

"be Happy That You're Handsome" Heeyoung Said Pouting.

 

Suddenly She Got A Message From Kris It Says: 'Hey A Car Will Come And Pick You Up So That You Can Spent The Rest Of The Day With Me'

 

Heeyoung Smiled And Waited. Soon She Saw A Car And The A Man Came out With A Little Piece Of Paper With her name On It. She Was Sure That It Was Kris hand writing So She Went Into The Car And Sat Down.

'This Man Looks So Familiar' Heeyoung Thought. While Thinking She Noticed That The Car Stopped Infront Of A Coffee Shop. Heeyoung Was Confused But Went Inside the Coffee Shop. then A Waitress With Sunglasses Went To Heeyoung And Gave Her A Cookie In A Figure Of An Heart.

 

"Strange" Heeyoung Whispered. The Waitress Left And Heeyoung Went Back To The Car. The Car Moved On And The Man Said They Finally Arrived. "Thank You" Heeyoung Left The Car Quickly And Sighed.

 

When She Turned Around She Saw A Beautiful Way With Rose Petals. 

 

 

 

She Followed The Way And Soon She Arrived A Place With Lights And A Table In The Middle.

 

 

 

"WOW" Heeyoung Whispered To Herself. Suddenly She Heard Music Playing From Somewhere.

 

 

 

 

"Isin't That The Song Of Our SHINee Oppa's"  HeeYoung Was Wondering, When Suddely kris Came Out With A Rose In His Hands. "Hey My Queen" Kris Smiled.

Heeyoung Was ABout To Cry Because Of All The Things He Made For Her. "Actually I Got A Bit Help From Your members And  Some Boys, Remember The Driver That Was seungRi And The Waitress Was Nicky" He Pointed At The Two Who Were Hiding."I Also Got help From Your members Decorating this And Baekhyun , Suho , Hoya And LuHan Helped With The Music" He Poted Again At the Others Who Were Hiding.

 

 

"But For What Did You Do This" HeeYoung Said Still Crying. "Because I Love You And because We Weren't Able To Celebrate Valentine's day" Kris Hugged HeeYoung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Man This Two Are So Cute" Nicky Said Whispering And Went With the Rest Somewhere Else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Not Very Good But Yeah I Loved Writing This

I Call It Special Chapter hahaha ^^