Star King

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

 

The Girls Were Sleeping In their Dorms, But What They Didn't Know Is That Mason Was Going Live There From Now On. 

Mason Arrived N.O.A's Dorm And Looked Out For His Umma's. 2The First Room He Found Was Mia...

 

"Umma Is Sleeping" Mason Said As He Put His Finger On His Lips. But He Didn't Want To Wake Her Up So He Went To The Next Room.

The Directors Asked Him Who The Girl On The Bed Was. "Ummm, Genie Umma" He Pointed At Her Nose. They Told Mason To Wake Up His Umma's So He Jumped On Genie's Bad And Said 'Umma Wake Up Please' With Aegyo. When Genie Woke Up Mason Ran Away And Went back To Mia's Room.

 

"Yah, Come Back" Genie Shouted After Him. Mason Lauged And Woke Mia Up By Kissing Her Forehead. "Awww" Mia Said With Closed Eyes, Mason Knocked On the Door To See His Yane Umma Texting On Her Cellphone With Seobie Again.

 

"Umma" Mason Screamed But Yane Just Ignored It And Lauged At Baekhyun's Message. "Wahh Umma Is So Concentrated On The Phone" Mason Pouted And Ran To The Room Of Nicky.

 

 

"Umma Wake Up" Mason Shouted And Ran To Rythem's Room. "Umma" He Shouted And Ran Away Laughing.

"Yah My Head Hurts" Nicky Said To Rythem.

 

Mason Opened The Next Door To See The Next Umma Watching A Movie On Her Laptop And Eating Chips. "Huh, Since When Did You Came" Abigail Wanted To Lift Him Up When Mason, Ran Out of The Room to The Next Room. Heeyoun Woke Up by Mason's Laughing. The Last On Was jay, Since Shane Was't In Their Dorms.

 

"Mason-ah Wake Up Jay Umma by kissing her Cheek" heeyoung Whispered Into His Ear. Mason Walked Closer To Jay until, Jay Hugged Him All Of Sudden And Whipered "Umma Is Awake You Don't have To" And Put Mason Down.

 

 

~After 40 Minutes~

 

"Where Is Shane Unnie" Jay Asked. "I Think She Is At The Studio Writing Our New So--" Nicky Was Telling The Others When Abiagil Cut Her Off "A Lie, A Lie, Unnie Isn't Wrting A new Song, She Is Going To Meet MBLAQ" Abigail Said.

 

"Why, What Does She Need From them" Yane. "okay fine, She Went To meet MBLAQ, But I Doesn't mean Anything We will Se Her Later, Since We Are Guests In Star King." Nicky Explained.

 

"I hope So, but For Me I Think Unnie Is Flirting With Them" Abigail Looked At Nicky. "Umm Where Mason" heeyoung Asked. "what I Thought Rythem Is Taking Care Of Him" Mia Stood Up.  "no I Thought Jay Is Taking care" Rythem Pointed At Jay, but Jay Shook Her Head, But then They Heard A Lauging From genie's Bedroom, The went To Her bedroom To See Mason playing With His Toys.

 

"Aww Look At Him How Cute" Jay Smiled Softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Dressing Room ~

 

"hey This Reminds me Of Something. This Is Our First Guuesting In A Show" Mia Jumped Up And Down Like A Kid. "Hey Look Who Is There" Yane Pointed At Shane Laughing With Mir Of MBLAQ. "see I Told You Unnie Is Flirting" Abigail Said To Her Unnies. When Nicky Hit The Back Of Abigail's Head. 

 

"Yah Yah I said Watch out with Your Mouth, You Know That Shane Is Close To Thunder And SanDara, So She Knows MBLAQ Very Well." Nicky Glared At Abigail. But When They Turned Back To Shane And Mir They Saw Mir's Arms Around Shane's Waist And Shane's head On His Shoulder

 

"What The" Rythem Looked Shocked. "Didn't unnie Just Break Up With SeungRi" HeeYoung Was Worried. "Yeah" Jay Answered Her. They Saw Shane Walking To Their way, Nicky Ran Up To Her And Talked With Her 2What Was That Why Are You And Mir Acting Like A Couple" Nicky Pointed At Mir And The Rest Of MBLAQ.

 

"Oh No You Are Misunderstanding This, Mir Was Cheering me Up, Because joon Talked About seungri So I Had To Cry, But Mir Tried To chher me Up." Shane Explaing As She Scratched Her Head.

 

 

"I Hope So" HeeYoung Looked At Shane While Holding Mason's Hand. "ALL GUESTS, PLEASE COM TO THE STAGE NOW" A Man Said And Left. "Mason, You'll Wait Here For Your Ummas Ok?" Rythem Talked With Mason Holding His Hand. Mason Nodded And Said bye.

 

 

 

~ On The Stage Of Star King ~

 

 

"I Want To Ask The Boys Who Their Ideal Type Is Of N.O.A Since The Girls Are Here Right Now They Can Hear What You Are Saying, We Also Have Many Boy Groups Today, Like MBLAQ, BIGBANG, Super Junior's  KyuHyun And EunHyuk, EXO-K's Suho and Baekhyun,BEAST's KikWang And Last SHINee  " The MC Told The Boys And Begun With KyuHyun.

 

"Mhmmm, my Answer Would Be Mia And Rythem..." KyuHyun Said Rythem's Name Very Quietly. "Ok What About You EunHyuk" MC HoDong Asked. "You Know My Answer Clearly" EunHyuk Smirked And Winked At Shane And Made Her Laugh. "Yah EunHyuk Oppa Don't Flirt With Unnie" SooYoung Puched EunHyuk's Shoulder Softly.

 

"Hahaha okok...What About You Suho." HoDong Looked At Him. "Rythem" Suho Said In A Coold Way. "How Nice And Kikwang" HoDong Waited Excited. "hahaha So Excited, well My Answer Is Shane And Nicky." Kikwang Showed His Eye Smile. "Good Choice, Baekhyun What About You" HoDong Asked.

 

"There Is No Other Girls Than Yane." He Smiled And Gave Yane A Quick Kiss On the Cheek, Since She Was beside Him. "How Sweet From Our Baekkie, Ok Let's Ask Our SHINee Boys Now" HoDong Looked At the Maknae First. "My Answer Is Heeyoung And Abigail." Taemin Told The MC And The next Was Onew. "umm I Say Genie And Jay." Onew Smiled. "Ok And Key?" HoDong Asked.

 

"My Types Are Abigail, Mia,Shane And Nicky" Key Answered Simple And Next Was Jjong. "Ahhh I Can Be A Choosy Person But My Types Are Jay,Yane And Mia." Jjong Made A Sweet Smile. "So MinHo What About You" The MC Asked The Same Question. "Jay,Genie And Shane." Minho Blushed A Little Bit.

 

"MBLAQ?" HoDong looked At The MBLAQ Boys. "My Is Shane,Nicky, And Heeyoung" Mir Was The First One To Answer. "My Is Abigail,Shane And Mia"  Thunder Said. "My Is Yane,Rythem And Jay" Joon Smiled. "Umm. I Think My Ideal Types Are Nicky And Heeyoung. " SeungHo Answered. "I Think My Types are Genie and Mia ." G.O Smiled.

 

"So At Last BIGBANG" HoDong Looked At Taeyang Waiting For His Answer. "Okay I Would Say, Yane Nicky And Abigail." Taeyang Said His Answer. "Mine Are Shane And Genie." T.O.P Said. "Mine Are Heeyoung,Rythem,Yane And Mia." GD Smiled. "I say Shane And Nicky." DaeSung Smiled And At last Was SeungRi. "Shane..." Seungri Looked At Shane And Said Her Name Whispering.

 

 

"Okay Pretty Starnge Let's Who The Most Ideal Girl Is Nicky Has 6 Votes Since She Is Is The Ideal Type Of 6 Boys, Abigail has 4 Votes, Mia Has 5 Votes, Jay Has 4 Votes, Rythem Has 4 Votes, Genie Has 4 Votes, Heeyoung Has 4 Votes, Shane Has 9 Votes And Yane Has 5 Votes. How Interesting Shane Has the Most Votes, But to be Honest who feels Jealous That Sahe Has The Most Votes" HoDong Asked The Girls.

 

Mia And Heeyoung Put her hands Up. "It's Not That We Hate unnie, But She Is Always In the Spot Light." Mia Pouted. "Sorry Mia2 Shane Said.

 

"Nevermind, We Planned A Roleplay We Will Choose Two People And These People Are Shane And YoSeob, Would You BotheCome Her" HoDong Told Them And Said What To Do. 

 

Baekhyun Had To Act Druken And Shane meets Him.

 

The Roleplay Begun And It Was Very Funny Until, Baekhyun Fell Accidently On Shane And What the People Saw Is That Baekhyun's Lips Were On Shane's. Shane Pushed Him Away Quickly And Looked At Yane, Only To See Yane Running Away. And SeungRi Took Shane by Her Wrist And Went Out With Her From The Building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This Is Not Good' jay Thought And Looked At Nicky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

Oh No YoSeob What have You Done...

Sorry For Late Update.

What Do You Think Will happen Between

Seungri And Shane Outside The Building.