WHAT !!!

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

"Unnie Hurry Up You Are So Slow And Lazy" Abigail Said "Yah,Yah Watch Out With Your Mouth" Nicky Answered Back. "Okay Just Let's Go" Abigail Pulled Nicky With Her.

 

There Other Girls Waited For Abigail And Nicky As Soon They Arrived, They Walked To Their Car That Wasn't there Yet Until A Strange Car Came That Said 'N.O.A's Car'.

"Hey That's Strange" Heeyoung Looked At The Car. Until A man Showed Up And Said The Girls Should Go In The Car And That's What They Did. "wait, Wait, Wait We Don't Have And Scheduel" Rythem Said All Of Sudden. "You're Right, Hey Driver Where Are We Going" Yane Shouted At The Driver, But He Didn't Answer.

 

"Wahh I'm Scared" Genie Looked Out Of Her, "Umm I Think Something Is Very Fishy" Jay Said looking Out Of The Car Window.

 

 

 

~After 40 Minutes~

 

"Wah Finally We Arrived, Now Let's Run" Genie Was ABout To Run When Shane Held, Her. "Ts,TsTs, Where Do You Think You Are Going, Look There Is Someting On the Wall That says 'N.O.A This Way And Then Open The Door To A House"

 

 

There girls Have Been Walking Very Long Now Until they Finally Arrived.

A Really Big House.

 

 

 

 

"Wow Look At This Rythem It's Such A Big House" Mia Said. "Yeah But Are We Here" Shane Looked Around Until A Woman Out From no Where Was Speaking.

 

"Hello Girls" The Woman From A Speaker Said. "OMO It's A scary Voice" Yane Hid Behind Nicky. "Don't Worry Yane I'm Here To tell You girls Something" The Woman Said

"And What Will That Be" Shane Still Looked Around

 

"You Gilrs Will Be Joining Hello Baby" The Woman Said With A Excited Voice. "WHAT, We Are Just A new Group" N.O.A Shouted Together. "Yes Girls If You Don't Belive It You can Go Inside And Sit Down for Awhile" The Woman Told them.

 

 

"Unnies I'm too Young to Be A Mother" Abigail Looked At The Floor. "Umm I'm Not Sure Yet, But let's See first"

Then a Organizer Of Hello Baby came With CD In His Hand. "Girls take CD And Put It In the DVD Player In The Living Room" The Woman Ordered. Shane Took the CD And Went To The DVD Player To watch It.

 

 

"Hey Girls It Us Your SHINee Oppas, We Wanna Say Good Luck Because You Have To Take Care Of A baby This Season 8 For Hello Baby And A Little Info SM Already Planned This 2 Day Before Your Debut So, Take Good Care" As Soon As The Video ended, The Girls Looked Shocked.

 

"Okay Them When Wil he Or She Arrive" Heeyoung Asked. "That's It You have To Answer Some Question, But The Answers Must be Right If You Didn't Answer 5 Question's Wrong You're Out And You Won't Be Able To See The baby" The Woman Said.

"Easy Thing I Love Kids So I'm Able To Answer" Yane Said.

 

 

 

~ 30 Minutes After Question Time ~

 

 

"Good We Gonna see The baby" Rythem Looked Nervous At The Door. "When Will Baby Girl Or Boy Arrive" Jay Asked. "Not Su--" Mia Was Cut Off By A Knocking On The Door.

 

Shane Stood Up And Opened It To See:

 

 

 

"Ooh My Gawd, You're So Cute" Shane looked At Him And Took his And His Mother Gave Him A Kiss On The Cheek And Left. "Hey Girls Look Here Is Our Little Baby Boy"

Abigail Ran up To him And Asked Him So many Question, "How Old Are You" Abigail Held His Hand. "I'm 5" Mason Hid Behind Shane. "Man You scared Him" Nicky Said To Abigail And Looked At The Boy Who Was In Shane's Arms.

 

"Let's Go Inside First" Jay Suggests. They Went All Inside And Sat Down On the Floor.

 

 

 

 

~Inside The House~

"So Baby Boy What's Your Name" Genie Asked, "Mason, Mason Moon" He Smiled. "You Know What You look Like NichKhun From 2PM" Rythem Smiled At Him. "But Hey He Is 5 That's Pretty Older Than A baby" Yane Looked At Genie. "Who Cares unnie, He Is So Adorable" Genie Looked At mason's Cute Face.

 

 

"I Know Something, let's Do The Same What the Shinee Oppas Did In Hello baby Who He Liked First And So On, But Mason Will give us A kiss On the Cheek Instead Of Hugging Us." Heeyoung Said. They All sat On In A Circle And Waited For Mason To Give One Of Them A Kiss On the Cheek.

The First One Was Shane. "Hey It's Not Fair You Opneded The Door For Him" Rythem Sounded Jealous.

 

Second Was Abigail, the Next Was Nicky, Next Was Yane, then Genie, then Heeyoung, then rythem, The Last Girls  Were Mia And jay And Since Both were So Quiet, mason Had A hard time Chooing But At Last he Chose......

 

 

 

Jay... "Hey It's So Mean why Am I the Last One" Mia Pouted, "Well You Are Kind Of weird Youn Know" Yane said To Mia. But In the End Of The day they Just talked With mason And Laughed Around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

So Hello Baby How Exciting.

 

Just to say We Won't be Able To Update Until Friday Or saturday

So We Tried Our Best in this Chapter ^^

Hope You Liked It ^^