Working On The CF's

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

 

"I'm Excited We Will Be Working On The CF's Today, Well manager Sky Said That The make-Up CF We'll Be Quickly, So We Will be Working On The Other CF Also Today" Mia Said Looking Out Of The Window From the Car.

"But A Question What's The name Of That Make-Up And Drink" Yane Looked At their Manager. "The Make-Up's  Name Is Beauty Pie And The Drink's Name Is Sweet Kiss" Sky Didn't Look At Yane Since She Was Busy On The Phone Cheking On Their Schedule.

 

"Why Sweet Kiss" Abigail Asked, Looking At The Second Oldest From N.O.A. "It's Sweet Kiss, Because It's A Drink For Couples And It Taste Like Cherry" Nicky Answered Simple.

"Can We Know Who the Boys Are???" Rythem Pouted At Sky. "Only 4 Of Them, Boy 1 Is Hoya, Boy 2 Is Kris,Boy 3 Is Baekhyun And Boy 4 Is SeungRi." Sky Smiled Rythem. But Shane Jumped When She Heard The name Of SeungRi.

 

"Hold On You mean SeungRi, That SeungRi Of BIGBANG" Shane Looked Shocked. "Yes Any Problem" Sky Looked At  Shane Curious. "Nothing" Shane Looked Down.

"We're Here" Mia Shouted And Ran Out Of The Car. "Oww my Ears" Genie Coverd Both of Her ears While Walking into The Studio.

 

"Oh How Good You Are Hear, SooKi, Would U Please Take The Girls And Put Their make Up On." The Director Asked The Make-Up Artist, SooKi. She Nodded And Told Us To Follow Her.

 

 

~After Make-Up~

 

"OMO Girls You Look All Amazing, So here Is The Plan Of This CF, Mia And jay Are the main People In This CF, Nicky,Shane,Rythem,Heeyoung And Genie Are The Popular Girls,  Yane And Abigail Are The Two Who Will Help Jay And Mia. So I'll tell You The Whole Story, Mia And Jay Wish To look Amazing Like Nicky,Shane,Rythem,Heeyoung And Genie In School, So Yane And Abigail Come To help Them And They Introduce Beauty Pie A Cream, Okay" The Director Looked And Each Girl And Was Happy To See everyone Nodding.

 

"Okay 1,2,3 GO" The Director Shouted And Everyone Got Ready.

 

 

~After The CF, On the way To the Next CF~

 

"OMG, I Never felt So Tired Though It Was A CF" Genie Said. "Well Genie That's A n Idol Life, You Have To Act In A CF Sometimes" Sky Laughed At Genie. "So We Are On the Way To Sweet Kiss" Nicky Said To Someone Through The Phone And Ended The Call. "Unnie Who was That" Heeyoung Asked Nicky.

"Oh It Was Just Tiffany Unnie She Asked What We Are Doing" Nicky Said While She Put Her Phone In her Bag.

 

 

Soon they Arrived At A Waterpark, Where 8 Boys Were Playing At The Water. Yane Was The First One To Leave The Car And Quickly Changed Into her Outfit For The CF. The Others Did The Same And Waited For The Director To Come Since It was 2pm And Recording Will Begin At 3pm.

 

'It's MyungSoo Oppa' genie Thought As She Saw  Her Boyfriend. "Hoya" Abigaul Shouted And Hugged Him. "Hi Baby Girl, You look HOT" Hoya Winked At Her, Making Abigail Blush.

"Guys Listen Please Here Are Your Par--" A Woman Tried To Say Something When She Noticed That A Boy Was Missing. "Where Is SeungRi" The Woman Looked At The Staff But they Only Answered 'We Don'tKnow'.

 

The Woman Was In Panic....But Suddenly She Got A Call From BIGBANG's Manager, He Said That SeungRi Is Really Sick So He Won't Come. The Woman Was Now Really In Panic And Asked Around If they Know An Idol Boy Who Has Time.

Shane Had A Idea And Called Kikwang.

 

 

~After 30 Minutes~

 

"Thank You Shane, So The Director Will Be Here In 5 Minutes So Let Me Tell You Your Partners, Heeyoung With Kris, Abigail With Hoya, Mia With L, Jay With Tao, Rythem With D.O,Nicky With Luhan,Genie With SuHo, Yane With Kikwang, And Lastly Shane With Baekhyun" The Woman Said And Qucikly Run To Her position, While Waiting For The Director.

 

"I Don't Want Baekhyun, To Work With Shane" Yane Said. "But I Can't Change It the Director Chose It, Not Me Talk To Him" The Woman Glared At Yane. Soon the Director Arrived And Talked With Yane About It.

"I'm Sorry Yane, but i Didn't kow That Baekhyun is Your Boyfriend, But Me And The Others Talked About Is And We Think Shane And Baekhyun Are Perfect For This CF,Also Shane And Baekhyun Are Going To be The Main People In These CF, We Hope You Understand, So Please We Start With Jay And Tao.

 

 

While Jay And Tao Were Recording Their Ver. Of CF Nicky And Luhan Were Talking. "hey Nicky" Luhan Said Smirking At Her. "What Do You Want" Nicky Said With An Annoyed Voice. "Wanna Go Out Sometimes, You Know Only You And Me" Luhan Said Whispereing And Left.

"I Definitely Hate Him" Crossing Arms And Looked At Him, Behind Her.

 

'This Can't be I Want To Work With Oppa Why Is It Mia' Genie Looked At L And Mia Practicing Their Lines. Rythem Went To Her Brother And Talked With Him. "I'm Just Warning You My Friend, Your Girlfriend Is Yane And Not Shane" Rythem Looked At Baekhyun, Waiting For An Answer. But Yoseob Only Nodded And Turned Away Tor Practice With Shane.

 

"Hold On I have To Kiss Him" Shane Shouted Pointing At Baekhyun. "Yes Shane" The Director Said And Turned Back To Jay And Tao. 'Yane Is Going To Kill Me' Shane Thought. 'What An Interesting CF' Baekhyun Thought And Smiled. 'Oh Nooo Here Comes Drama' Heeyoung Thought.

 

 

The CF'S Looked Like This, Hoya And Abigail's CF Was Like This:  Abigail Was Buying The Drink, Sweet Kiss And Hoya Was The One Who Was At The Bar. He Got The Drink For Abigail Gave The Drink To Her. Abigail Was About To Pay, But Instead He Asked Abigail's Number And A Kiss On The Cheek. Abigail Gave Him The Number And Kissed His Cheek. The Ending Of Their CF Is That Hoya's Left Arm Was Around Abigail, While Abigail Presented Sweet Kiss.

 

Jay And Tao's CF Was Like This: Jay Was Drowning And Tao Jumped Into The Water To Safe Her. When He Pulled Jay Out Of The Water He Saw jay Opening Her Eyes Slowly, Tao Got Her Sweet Kiss And She Drank From It. When Jay Put the Drink To The Side Tao Held Jay's hand In the End Asked If She Is Okay. The Ending Of Their CF Is That Jay And Tao Were Side By Side And Presented Sweet Kiss Together.

 

Rythem And D.O's CF Was Like This: Rythem Was Jealous Because She Saw D.O With Other Girls Flirting Though They Are Only Friends. Rythem Went To Buy A Drink For D.O And Her And Went Back To Him With The Drinks In her Hands. As Soon As They Drunk From It, D.O Took Rythem by Her Hand And Went With Her Were A Microphone Was. He Said "Everyone Listen This Is my Girlfriend " Making Rythem Blush. The Ending Of Their Cf Is That D.O And Rythem Were Back To Back And Presented Sweet Kiss.

 

Heeyoung And Kris' CF was Like This: Heeyoung Was Watching Her Boyfriend Swimmng And Soon She Joined Him. They Were Playing Together With ball And Suddenly Kris Was behind Heeyoung Scaring Her. Their Faces Were So Close To each Other, But Heeyoung Showed Kris Sweet Kiss And Drank From It. Kris Took It Away From her And Took Also A Bit From The Drink, The He Whispered Into Heeyoung's Ears "Indirect Kiss'. The Ending Of Their CF Is That Kris Kissed  Heeyoung's Cheek While Heeyoung Presented Sweet Kiss.

 

Mia And L's CF Was Like This: Mia Was Bored And Fell Asleep At The Chair. L Came From Behind And Poured Water All Over. Mia Got Shocked And Chased After Him. Soon She Gave Up And Sat Down At The Floor. L Came With Two Sweet Kiss Drinks And throw One. Mia Catched It ANd Smiled At Him. L Watched Mia drinking And Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek. Mia Shouted "Yah". The Ending Of Their CF Is That L And Mia Were Holding Hands And Both Of Them Presneted Sweet Kiss.

 

Genie And SuHo's CF Was Like This: Genie Was Drinking A Little Bit From Sweet Kiss When Suho Took Her The Drink Away And Ran Away from Her. Genie Chased After Him,But Suddenly Fell On The Top Of Him. Both Blushed, Genie Tried To get Up But Suho Pulled Her Back And Hugged Her Whispering "Let's Stay Like This For A While". The Ending Of Their CF Was That Genie's Head Was On SuHo's Shoulder And Both Presented Sweet Kiss.

 

Nicky And Luhan's CF Was Like This: Nicky Was The Popular Life Guard And Luhan Tried To get her Attention. But Nicky Ignored Him. Luhan Went To His Bag To Get Some Sweet Kiss Drinks And Nicky Saw That. She went To Him And Took One. But Luhan Took It Away And Wanted A Kiss From Her, but She said "Only The Cheek". Luhan Nodded And Waited For her To Kiss His Cheek. But Before Nicky Could Kiss His Cheek Luhan Turned His Face And Nicky Almost Kissed his Lips. The Ending Of Their CF Is That Luhan Was Playing With Nicky's Hair. While Nicky Presnted Sweet Kiss.

 

Yane And Kikwangs CF Was Like This: Yane And Kikwang Were Playing With Water Guns. But Soon they Got Tired And Sat Down To Drink Some Sweet Kiss. Kikwang Pointed At A Girl saying That She Look Good. Yane Said No And Said She Looks Better. Kikwang Moved Closer To Yane And But Yane Took Her Sweet Kiss Drink And Poured It All Over Kikwang And Ran Away. The Ending Of their CF Is That Kikwang And Yane were Side By Side And Both Of them Presented Sweet Kiss.

 

Shane And Baekhyun's CF Was Like This: Shane And Her friends Were Laughing Around the Swimming Pool. One Of Shane's Friends Pointed At Baekhyun telling Shane That he has Been Looking At Shane For A Long Time Now. Shane Just Ignored It And Went To Her Bag To Drink A Bit From sweet Kiss. Shane Finished Drinking And Suddenly Baekhyun Came And Pulled Shane Closer, So that Their Faces Were Realy REALLY Close. Baekhyun Kissed Shane's Lips And Looked At The Drink that He was Holding, It was Also Sweet Kiss. The ending Of Their CF Is That Baekhyun was back Hugging Shane. WHile Shane Presented The Drink.

 

 

~At Their Dorm~

 

Genie And Yane Didn't Want To Leave Their Rooms. Everyone Understood Why Yane Didn't Want To Leave,But They Didn't know Why Genie Locked Up Herself In Her Room. Since The Oldest Ones Know What To Do, Nicky Went To Yane And Shane To genie.

Soon All Four Girls Went Out Of The Rooms And Saw Everyone Smiling. 'Nicky Unnie Is Right I Shouldn't Stay Mad At Shane Unnie It was Only A CF' Yane Thought. 'Shane Is Right I Shouldn't Worry To Much, but  Have To Watch Out If I Act Weird Again They Will Wonder Why, Good That I Didn't tell unnie That It was because Of Mia And L.Joe' Genie Thought And Went With The Rest Of The girls To Eat,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

We Are Sorry For Late Update

We Hoped You Liked The Chapter ^^