Strong Heart With Mason

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

 

 

"Hold On Why Are Nicky,Heeyoung,Jay And Me In Star King We Were There Just 1 Or 2 Days Ago" rythem Looked At The Leader. "I Know It's mean But Mr.Lee Told Us Okay ?" Shane Looked At Everyone. "Fine But If Something Happens Again It's Your Problem" Rythem Looked At Shane.

 

"Nicky Are You Girls Ready To Go" Onew Asked. "Yeah Let's Go" Nicky Said To The 3 young irls And Went Straight Away To Star King. "So Let's Go They Are Waiting For Us I Bet" Genie Jumped Up And Down, Since She Was Excited To See L.

 

'I Never Saw Genie So Excited' Mia Thought. "Mason Are You Also Excited"Abigail Held Mason's Hand Seeing Him Jumping Like Genie. 

 

 

 

 

~At Strong Heart Backstage~

 

 

 

"Aww Is This Mason?" Tiffany Asked Yane. "Yes, Doesn't he Look Like Nichkhun" Yane Smiled At Mason. "Ah You Remind Me Of Something NichKhun Is Also Here He Just Went This Way With Taecyeon" Tiffany Waved Goodbye Because HyoYeon Called Her On the Phone. "Oh Thanks" Yane Went With Mason To Nichkhun.

"Ahh, A Cute Baby" Nichkhun Screamed Like A Girl And Pinnched Mason's Right Cheek. "Doesn't he Look Like  You Oppa" Yane Laughed. "Yes He Does" Winking At Mason, For Some Reason.

 

While Yane Talked With Khun And Taec. Mason Left Them And Walked Around. But Mason Suddenly Bumped Into Someone. "huh, Hey You're The Baby Of N.O.A" Kikwang Saw Mason And Lifted Him Up. "Where Is Your Umma?" Kikwang Asked Him And Smiled. Mason Pointed Behind Kikwang. Kikwang Turned Around A Saw Shane With Crossed Arms.

"So Why Are You Holding my Baby" Shane Raised Her Eyebrow. "You Mean Our Baby" Kikwang Smirked And Winked AT Shane. "hahaha Funny, Now Give Me Mason. Mason come Here To Umma" Shane Tried To Get Mason, But mason Wanted To Stay With Kikwang "No, I Want Appa" Mason Said Suddenly.

 

 

"Aww, he Called Me Appa" Kikwang Showed His Tongue To Shane. "Not Funny, Mia Would You Take Mason Please." Shane Saw Mason Going To Mia. "Tss Just Jealous." KikwangWrapped His Arms Around Shane. "Yah I Might Be Your Girlfriend But I'm Still Mad At You" Shane Tried To Go Away. "Well Everyone Will Know Soon That Your Ma Girl, But Now DooJoon Hyung Is Calling Me So bye" Kikwang Gave Shane A Kiss On the Lips And Left.

"I Hate Him, But I Have Such A Weird Feeeling When He Kisses Me" Shane Said To Herself.

 

 

Since Shane Was Busy With Make Up Right Now, Mia And Abigail Played With Mason. "I Wonder Where Genie Is Ever Since We Arrived,  She Just Ran Away From Us And Searched Someone." Mia Looked At Abigail. "I Don't Care" Abigail Pouted. Suddenly Mia Felt An Arm Around Her Shoulder. "Hey Friend How Are Ya" SuHo Smiled At Mia.

"Ohh You Know, It's Always The Smae" She Laughed. Soon Mia Talked Longer With Suho And Abigail Saw Hoya. "Baby Boy How Are You" Abigail Hugged Him. "I'm Fine, But hey I Thought he Is Your Baby Boy, So I'm Nothing For You" He Pouted As he saw mason In Abigail's Hands. "No He Is my Little Boy" Abigail Smiled. 

 

 

Mason Looked At The Couple And Ran Away Again. While Running He Saw Genie And A Boy, But Ignored It And Left. "Hey Sorry For Not calling You This Morning" L.Joe Gave Genie A Kiss On Her Forehead. "Don't Worry, You Know We Have To be Careful, Nobody Should Know About Us." Genie Pouted. Suddenly She Heard Shane Calling Her And WooHyun Was Calling L.Joe, Since All Artists Had To Go On Stage.

 

"Oh No I Should Go" L.Joe Gave Genie A Quick Kiss And Left.

 

 

 

 

~On Stage~

 

 

"Yane Would You Mind Showing Us A Dance, We heard From Baekhyun That YOur Dancing Skills Are Great" The MC Looked At Yane. "Sure Why Not." Yane Stood Up And Started To Dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Yane Stopped Dancing, Everyone Clapped Their Hands. 

 

 

 

 

~Star King Backstage~

 

"Hahaha Unnie That Was Today" Heeyoung Looked At Nicky. "I Know But We Should Go Now, Yane Said We Should Cook Food At Our Dorm"

 

 

 

~Back To Strong Heart~

 

"Girls Do You Mind And Call Mason" The MC Asked. "Sure, Umm I'll Get Him" Mia Stood Up And Got Mason. "Here He Is" Mia Said And Made Mason Sit On Her Lap. "How Cute, You Look Like Khunie" The MC Laughed. Suddenly A Person Came, It was SeungRi. "I'm Sorry I'm Late" SeungRi Smiled At Everyone And Sat Down Beside Shane.

 

 

 

 

 

~After The Shows~

 

"I'm Tired" Abigail Sat Down And Took Jay's Chips" Jay Was Quiet So She Just Looked At The TV. "Shane Can I talk With You" The Manager Came To The Dorms Of N.O.A.

 

"Sure" She Went To The manager And They Went Outside. "Shane I Want You To Clear This Scandal With Kikwang And SeungRi, The Paparazzi Is Trying To get Pictures Of You And Kikwang, But Mostly Of You And SeungRi, Since They Saw Your Acting Strange Around Him. It's Not easy For The Group, We Have Heeyoung And Kris Together, Yane And Baekhyun, And Abigail With Hoya. So Please Try To Avoid Any Scandals Right Now. ANd Please Tell The Girls That You Will Be Working On Two New CF's This Next Two Days One Is For Make Up Or Something And The Other One Is Going To Be A Drink Where You Will Work With 9 Other Idol Boys Okay?" The Manager Looked At Shane And Shane Nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So, How Was It?

I'm Sorry For The Owners Of Rythem,NickyJay And Heeyoung That  They Were Only There For A Short Time.

 

Do You Have Any Idea For A Make Up Ore Perfume Name?