A Room For Mason

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

"Okay This Is It" Mia Said To Rythem. "Sure Bring It On" Rythe Said Back And Soon They Begun To Fight. "Rythem, Mia It's Enough Both Of You Are Sitting Infont Of That Game Like Two Hours, We Should Talk Together Because Of Mason."  Shane Said. Mia Pouted And Went To The Other Girls And Rythem Stood Up And Followed Mia.

 

"Ummm, We All Know Mason Always Sleeps In Genie's Bed..So I Thought About Making A Room for Mason" Jay Looked At Mason. "You're Right,But Wh--" Yane Was Cut off by Jay. "I Already Bought The Things For Him Yesterday With Tao, he Wanted To Help Me." jay Stood Up And Told the Girls To Follow Them.

"So We Will use This Empty Room" Jay Said And Showed The Girls The Things To make A Pretty Room For Mason. "What Are We Waiting For Let's Start" HeeYoung Ran up To The Color And Begun To Paint on the Wall.

 

 

°After 1 Hour And 40 Minutes°

 

"Wow, Great Job Girls" Nicky Said. 

 

 

"It's Good That We Stopped Abigail From Painting The Wall In Pink" Genie Said And Sat Down. "Hey I Didn't Mean To I Just Forgot That It Should Be A Boy Room" Abigail Pouted And Went To A Corner.

"Okay That's Enough, Let's Get Mason And See His Reaction" Yane Said And Went Out To get Mason. Soon They Came Into The Room And Mason Face Was Really Happy.

 

He Ran Up To The Toys An Played With Them. "Hahaha, Looks Like He Loves The Room" Mia Said And Played Along With mason.

"You Know What Let's See Who Mason Loves More Right Now" Rythem Said And Went To Mason. "Okay Let's begin" Abigail Said And All Girls Sat Down In A Circle.

 

Mason Already Knew What To Do So he Ran Up To.......Mia. "Yah Why You" Shane Said Shocked. "Because I've Spent More Time With Him" Showing He Tounge At The Leader.

Next Up Was Genie, Then Jay, Then Nicky, then Yane, Then Abigail, Then Heeyoung. The Last People Were rythem And Shane. "OMO I'm Scared" Shane Looked Down. Mason Went Closer To the Girls And Gave....

 

Rythem A Kiss On the Cheek. "YES" Rythem Shouted A Lifted Mason Up. "Why,Why" Shane Looked Up And Pouted. "hahaha, That's Sweet Revenge Unnie" Mia Danced In Victory, When Suddenly Someone Knocked At The Door. "I'll open It" Nicky Stood Up And Went ToThe Door to See SeungRi Infront The Door. Nicky Tried To Close It, But SeungRi Already Went Inside N.O.A's Dorm.

 

SeungRi Went To Mason's room And went Up To Shane. "Please Shane Let's Talk" SeungRi Looked At Her. The Rest Of N.O.A Shook Their Heads And Told Shane Not To Go With Him. "Fine, Let's Talk In m My room" Shane Told SeungRi To Follow Her And Closed The Door In Her Room.

 

"5 Minutes" Shane Crossed Her Arm And Waited. "I'm Here To Say Sorry And I Just Want You To Know That I Want To Be Friends With You, So Please Let's Forget The Past, I Know It's Not The Best Way To Apologize,But I --" SeungRi was Cut Off By Shane's Hug. "It's Fine You Idtion" Shane Said. SeungRi Smiled And Looked Into Shane's Eyes. "Yah Don't Try To Flirt With Me" Shane Pushed SeungRi Away And Left The Room.

 

"I'll Leave Everything To You, Kikwang" SeungRi Whispered And Followed Shane.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

 Not The Best Chapter Right.

Sorry It's A Late Update Again.

 

We Might Be Not Able To Post A Chapter.

Because Co-Autor ANd Me Are Really Busy.

 

So Sorry :'(