The Beach (1/2)

N.O.A (Night of Asians) || SM New Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED

 

 

All The Girls Were Sleeping Silently Until. "UMMA" A Boy Shouted. Since Shane Was The Leader She Stood Up Immediately And Looked Out. "MASON" She Sjouted And Ran Up To Him To Give Him A Big Warm Hug.

 

"Did I Hear The Name Of my Baby" Nicky Looked Out Of Her Room Ans Saw Shane Hugging Mason. "I'll Join" Nicky Said And Hugged Mason Also. "HEY, That's Ma Boy" Mia Shouted From Her Room And Joined The Group Hug. "Me Too Me Too" Abigail Ran Up To Her Members. "Yah, Don't Forget me" Yane Hugged Mason And The Rest Also. Heeyoung,Genie,Jay And Rythem Saw Mason And Hugged Him Immediately.

 

"Did You Miss Umma" Heeyoung Asked Mason. Mason Nodded And Continued Hugging Genie. "Hey Genie Looks Like Mason Missed You Alot" Jay Looked At Genie. "What To Do Now ?" Rythem Looked At Her Members.

"What About We Go Out Today As A Family" Yane Jumped Out Of Nowhere Scaring Jay. "Yah Unnie" Jay Slapped Yane's Back. "You Know What, That's Not A Bad Idea I Must Say" Shane Nodded. "I Must Say That Was The Very First Intelligent Idea Of Yane" Nicky Smirked, Yane Pouted And Crossed her Arms.

 

 

"Girls You Can Take A Break Today, Because I Have To Go Out With A Friend" Sky Said Smiling Very Bright. "Ooooh I Think Unnie Has A Date" Heeyoung Wiggled  Her Eyebrows. "No I Don't Have A Date, I'm Going To Help A Friend Searching An Outfit For A Party" Sky Looked At The Girls. "Yeah Yeah Yeah....That's What They All Say" Abigail Said In A Diva-ish Voice.

 

 

"Ok Enough Girls Hello Baby Wants To Tape The Next Episode So Do Whatever You Want To Do" Sky Pushed  All The Girls Into Their Rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

°After 1 Hour And 20 Minutes°

 

"Yeah It's Beach Time" Mia Shouted In the Cra. "Mia BE QUIET" Yane Shouted Back. "But I Don't Want Too" Mia Shouted Back Again. "I Think This Ride Will Take Very  Long" Genie Put Her Head On Jay's Shoulder.

"I Don't Care Let's Talk About Love Life" Rythem Suddenly Said, Making All Looking At her Even Mason. "What" Rythem Looked Back. "sure..." Nick Said Quietly, "So Unie How Are You And Oppa" rythem Looked AT Yane. "We're Fine No Problems I Must Say." Yane Smiled. "And What About You Two" Rythem Looked At Heeayoung And Maknae Abigail. "Also Fine" Heeyoung Answered For Herself And Abigail.

 

"Actually I Wonder Why You Five Don't Date Anybody." Rythem Gave Genie,Shane,Nicky,Jay And Mia. "Hey I'm Dating Kikwang" Shane Said Back To Rythem. "Oh Come One Unnie, We All Know That You Don't Have Any Feelings For Kikwang It's Obvious That You Still Love SeungRi Oppa" Rythem And Mia Smirked. 

*If You Guys Only Know About Me And L" Genie Thought As She Watched Her Members Arguing About Shane Still Liking SeungRi. "Okaaaaaaay Enough" Shane Shouted Looking Really Angry. *This Is Not Good* Jay Thought And Looked Down On The Floor To Avpid The Angry Face Of The Leader.

"We Won't Talk About The Boys Today Because It's A Family Outing So No Word About Love Life" Shane Glared At Each member. All Members Nodded And Looked Away Since Shane Looked Really Scary.

 

 

Soon They Arrived The Beach And Abigail Immediately Run With Mason To The Water Since They All Already Had Their Swim Suits On. "It Was Like 2 or 3 Years Ago When I Was At The Beach Last Time" Yane Said Looking For A Place To Put Their Things Somewhere. While The Set Of Hello Baby Was Organizing The Cameras. *It's Good That They Were In A Other Car So They Couldn't Film Us Talking ABout Kikwang And SeungRi* Shane Thought And Helped Nicky With The Food.

"UNNIE" Genie Screamed Running Away From Jay. "What's Wrong" Nicky Looked Shocked Because Genie Was Hiding Behind Her. "That Girl Poured Water Over Me While I Was Lying On The Sand" Jay Pointed At Genie. Nicky Thought About What To Say When She Sudenly Begun To Laugh. "Why Are You Laughing Unnie" Jay Looked Confused. 

 

"It's Just Funny How Angry You Are" Nicky Laughed. Jay Sighed And Went To Abigail And Mason. Mia On The Other Hand Was Listening To Music When She Saw To Familiar Figures Hugging And Being All Lovey Dovey. "That Woman Looks Very Familiar" Mia whispered And Took A Closer Look. Suddenly Her Eyes Got Big.

"It's Sky Unnie" Mia Said A Little Bit Loud But Hid Herself Behind A Big Rock. "Did You Hear That" Sky Asked The Guys Beside Her. "Yeah But Let's Better Go Now I Still Have To Guest In A Show" He Said To Sky And Went With Her To the Car.

 

 

*For Now The members Shouldn't Know About It* Mia Thought And Ran Back To The Place Where N.O.A Was. Shane Played With Her Phone When She Thought ABout SeungRi And Her Back Then. "Maybe Rythem Was Right". Shane Looked AT Her Old Pics With SeungRi.

"Umma, I Want Ice Cream" Mason Hugged Yane's Leg. "Okay Let's Share One" Genie Bought Him One And Ate It With Mason. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're Really Sorry For Late Update :)

 

So What Do You Think ABout The Chapter