Familiarity

Love is Blooming

HYUNA P.O.V

It had been a few days since that incident. But, suprisingly, Zinger did not take it out on any one. I guess that's because it was a guy who did. The girls were all congregated at our usual spot, discussing some stuff. But they stopped talking once they saw me. I eyed them suspiciously.

"What are you guys planning?" I questioned them.

"Nothing.. nothing.." They all replied, putting on their innocent expression though I still have my doubts.

"HEY!" Yoseob exclaimed as the guys arrived, with smiles hanging on their faces, There's something fishy going on. Before I can ask anything, the bell went off. 

"Come on it's time to go for lesson!" JiYoon said as she clinged onto my hand and pulled me to class.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

HyunA eyed all of us suspiciously. I guess it's kind of obvious we are hiding something from her. "Come on HyunA. Dont probe any further and spoil your surprise." I thought silently as the thought of Valentines' Day being 2 days away flashed across my mind. I sighed. Hopefully everything will go according to the plan.

ZINGER P.O.V

"ARE YOU GUYS READY ?" I said angrily.

"Coming Zinger " HyoSung replied me calmly, as she came out of the cubicle with a pail filled with balloons. The rest of them came out too. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea? " SunHwa asked my timidly. 

"We shouldn't do this you know. It's not as though it was her fault." HyoSung added on. 

"If you guys are scared, just say. I'll just do it myself. SO MUCH FOR BEING BEST FRIENDS."  I said sarcastically as they all looked down. 

"IT'S PAY BACK TIME, HYUNA." I muttered to myself, as the bell indicating it was time to go home, rang. 

"Come on girls!" I said to them as we exited the toilet with the pails of balloons.

HYUNA P.O.V

"HYUNA!" All I heard was JiYoon screaming my name and "thud" I fell to the ground. Ew... Something sticky was on me. Just as I was about to open my eyes, another thing came bumping onto my head and liquid was spilled over me again. I opened my eyes as I tried to absorb whatever was happening.

There, I saw. Zinger and her clique. She had a smirk on her face, proud and arrogant. A balloon on her hand and her friends surrounded her. Her friends. Her friends eyed me apologetically as they mouthed sorry to me. I looked down and realised that I was covered in paint. 

"Is that how you should take on a person." Gayoon said.

"Isn't that a little too despicable." JiHyun stated.

"What's this. 4 against 1. " G.Na said angrily.

"If you have the guts, why don't you do it alone. Why drag the others down." JiYoon added.

"HyunA, HyunA are you okay?" Sohyun rushed over to my side and cleaned the paint off my face. I smiled at her, touched by my besties action. "I'm fine." I said calmly and told the girls to not interfere as they will be covered in paint.

"Hmph. So what now?" I stated, rolling my eyes at Zinger.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SO WHAT NOW. OF COURSE IT'S PAY BACK TIME. SINCE YOU CAN GET HYUNSEUNG TO GET BACK AT ME WHY CAN'T I ASK MY FRIEDNS TO HELP ME OUT TOO?" Zinger retorted.

"What?! Since when did I ask HyunSeung to do anything....Oh.. That. For goodness sake. I didn't ask him to do that." I replied.

"Stop lying. If not, why would he treat me like that. You know, he likes me okay." Zinger stated.

"WOW. And since when did he tell you he like you?" I questioned her. It's really unbelievable how delusional Zinger can be.

"You know, he actually told me that he finds you really irritating. Though you have a pretty face, but your heart reflects otherwise. He told me he hated girls like you." I added on, causing Zinger to be more furious as she picked up a big blue balloon.   

"You'll be sorry for saying this.." That was the last thing I heard before someone came and embraced me. His well-built body covered my petite figure. His hands patting me on my head. These touch were all too familiar, just that now, he've grown. Even the smell. He still use the same shampoo I guess. Yet, there's a tinge of unfamiliarity. I guess that's the colonge that he's using now huh. Surely this isn't person that I'm thinking right?