Trouble is Brewing

Love is Blooming

HYUNA P.O.V

"HEY YOU! " I heard someone shouted as I turned around. It was Zinger and her clique. "What else does she wants?" I thought to myself. 

"I SAID YOU! THE 6 OF YOU ! " She exclaimed, pissed. Sohyun innocently pointed her finger at us, staring at Zinger with a face of disbelief. 

"Did she just say us?" Sohyun asked Gayoon blankly. "Yeah..I wonder what's up her slevees." Gayoon replied.

She reckon the 6 of us to approach her. With nothing to fear, the 6 of us strutted towards her. "What?" G.Na blatantly stated. Zinger rolled her eyes as she walked away, towards the empty carpark at the back of the school. Her friend, HyoSung, the nicer one, smiled at us and told us to follow her. We nodded. Zinger abruptly stopped in her tracks, causing HyoSung to bang into her and the rest of us too. 

"HYOOSUNGGG!!!!" Zinger screeched. HyoSung looked timidly at her. I rolled my eyes. I really can't stand that bossy attitude of Zinger's. Zinger started talking, cutting my train of thoughts.

"You know, I still have some unsettled business with the 6 of you. Don't think just because you have that 6 guys behind you, I'm scared of you guys. Well, I've to admit that they're rather cute! I noticed that you guys are rather close to huh..LET ME TELL YOU GUYS STRIAGHT. I'VE ALREADY SET MY EYES ON THEM. SO THE 6 OF YOU BETTER NOT TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND STOP FLIRTING WITH THEM. THEY'RE MINE! " Zinger said as she continued spazzing about the 6 of them. From the side of my eyes, I could see Jiyoon clentching her fists and exhaling loudly.

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!" JiYoon fired back.

"HAH. I'm Zinger, daughter of the director of Enterprise Company!" Zinger smirked.

"WELL, THEN WE'RE..." before Jiyoon could finish her sentence, Gayoon swiftly covered . All of us shot Jiyoon an angry stare as she almost blew our cover of who we really are.

I'm sure many of you are wondering what on earth am I talking about. But to tell you the truth, the 6 of us entered Cube Institution based on our results and not based on our relations, unlike most students here. So I guess none of the student here would actually know that we are actually the daughters of the top 6 companies in our country. Well, it's not that we are purposefully covering our identity, it's just that our classmates didn't ask us about our background because they thought we enter based on our results and they assumed that it would be a sensitive topic for students like us. But, it's also true that we do not want others to know about us. Some of you may be wondering why? It's because since young, when people realise who we really are, they tend to buy our books and favour us. We don't even know who's our real friends except for one another and the 6 guys. So, that's what put Zinger above the rest. Because her father's company is the best company out of all the other students, well of course putting the 6 of us aside. That's why she tends to bully those scholarship student.

"So, what ? What are you guys? Just scholars! I wonder why you guys would even choose a school that doesn't even fit your background. And how on earth do you know the 6 guys? HAH! I guess they took pity on you so, they decided to become your friends." Zinger sneered.

"Whatever. You can say whatever you want, but you can't stop us from being friends with whoever we want." I said, annoyed. The 6 of us then walked away as Mandi start screaming "YOU GUYS BETTER REMEMBER WHAT I SAY."

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Have you guys seen the girls?" DooJoon asked. All of us shaked our head. The girls have been missing since morning. Well, I wondered where are they. Just the, the 6 of them walked in. "Here they are." I said. 

There she is again as flawless as always. She was clad in a simple cropped pink tee with jeans short and a pair of high cut converse. Her hair, tied in a messy fish braid. She looked gorgeous even in simple clothes. Suddenly, her eyes were fixed on mine. A pair of mesmerising black, shiny eyes. I smiled, not knowing what to do. 

"Hi." HyunA smiled as she went over to her seat. The girls then gathered at her seat and they started chatting. I could not take my eyes of her.

"HyunSeung, if you are going to continue staring at her, I think you eyeballs may pop out!" GiKwang teased. The rest of the guys just chuckled.

"Why can't you just confess to her? Is it that hard? " DongWoon asked.

"It's easy for you guys when you are already atttached." I replied, staring out of the window. 

"Or, do you want some help?" JunHyung said kindly.

"Yeah..We could totally help you!" Yoseob joined in enthusiastically.

"Er... NO THANKS!" I said. "HEY!" The guys retorted just as our form teacher came in.

The guys returned back to their seats, so did the girls. I stared at HyunA's back. "What should I do?" I thought silently. You know, HyunA and I are the ones left who weren't attached. DooJoon was with GaYoon. It is a wonder sometimes, how they maintain their long distance relationship. Yoseob was with IU, another of our childhood friend. Gikwang is with JiYoon. DongWoon and Sohyun, the 2 innocent one. Jihyun is with Donghae, our friend too. G.Na is with EunHyuk, Donghae cousin. JunHyung, he's with Hara, HyunA cousin. 

"Well.. now, all of them are expecting me to do something" I thought.

 

P.S. I've decided to change Mandi from chapter 2 name to Zinger, hope you guys don't mind :D