Sweet Help

Love is Blooming

HyunSeung P.O.V

The girl was circling around the table. She purposefully stopped in front of her meal plate and took a sip from her coke. Instinctively, I ran forward and grabbed her wrist. She was shocked. She turned her head towards me and glared at me. "Don't you think it is a little wasteful to splash this coke on a person who is trying to help others?" I questioned her and she looked away from my eyes. I took the cup of coke from her hand and put in on the table. I walked forward and pulled her close to me, my hands on her chin. She gasped. I could feel thousand pairs of eyes on my back and someone screamed NOOOO. 

I chuckled as I saw her cheeks turning red and released her from my grip. 

"Wow, I see. You do actually have feelings. Well, just to let you know that if you are going to go against our friends, we will definitely back them up"  I sneered. 

I turned and held HyunA hand and led her back to her seat. The others followed behind.

HyunA P.O.V 

I blushed as HyunSeung grabbed my hand and led me back to my seat. His hand was warm. My heart had a tingling feeling which I've never felt before. "What's this?" I thought silently to myself. 

"Hey, thanks for the help." I smiled to HyunSeung.

"Anytime my friend" He replied cheekly.

"WOOO....." The others eyed us suspisciously.

"What ?" I asked, flustered.

"HAHA. Nothing, it just feel great to be back together and being able to help one another out" Yoseob replied cheerfully.