The Plan

Love is Blooming

HYUNA P.O.V

" Today's the day huh..Zinger, you'll regret whatever you have done." I muttered to myself as my doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs with all my might. By the time I reached the 1st level, I was panting real hard and Aunt Mary (my carekeeper since young) had already opened the door for my bestie. 

"WOW. You looked like you just ran a marathon." GaYoon said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Well, I can't help it too. Afterall my bedroom was on the fourth level. I glanced at the sea of faces. All of them were wow-ing, captivated by the interior design of my house. 

"Hey guys. Welcome!" I said friendly to the scholars. Well, I actually knew most of them since most of them were in our class. I brought them up my room as we started our work. While we were working on our "project", the scholars were asking us tons of questions, questioning us this and that. But, I have to say they are the most honest people ever. Despite them knowing our real identity now, they did not treat us like how others would. They were still themselves. I guess thats the difference between the materialistic and the real friends. We joked around and had a lot fo fun. Then, my phone rang. It was HyunSeung.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Hey! Are you girls done?" DooJoon shouted into my phone. He sure is impatient. I laughed as I continued my coversation with Jay, my new found friend!

The guy scholars were at my house, having a make-over, just as how HyunA wanted. 

"SURE SURE!" DooJoon screamed into the phone as the rest of us chuckled.

HYUNA P.O.V

"Come on girls! It's getting late. We have to be there by 7pm. Its already 5.30pm. Lets hurry and meet the guys at the entrance at 6.55pm" I said as the girls started to finish up their make-up.

"Wow! You guys look stunning!" The guys exclaimed as they saw us. Some of them blushed as the rest of us rolled our eyes at them, knowing that they are just teasing.

"Come on! Let's enter before the ball starts!" I said as I held onto HyunSeung arms. My heart fluttered. Our eyes met instanteously and I could feel my cheeks getting hot. My. He looks dashing. I took a deep breathe and calm myself down as one by one, we entered as a pair.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

She's gorgeous tonight. When our eyes met, my heart fluttered. This feeling that I'm feeling.... Only HyunA can stirred my emotions. I glanced away quickly, straightening my coat.

"Just a while more HyunA." I thought to myself.

"You ready ?" I asked HyunA. She smiled and nodded. We entered the room. I swore I could see thousand pairs of eyes staring at us.

HYUNA P.O.V

Among the sea of people staring at us, I spotted Zinger. She was dressed in a mini dress, hot pink from Chanel. I smirked as I saw the look on her face. She was really angry. She rolled her eyes as she stormed away, almost tripping over the table cloth in the process. I chuckled and we made our way to where everyone was. 

"Okay, you guys should go and enjoy yourselves now. At least for once, you guys won't be thinking about school work!" I teased as I reckon the scholars to head to get some food.

"Wow. This place is nice huh. Did your grandparents plan this themselves? " JiHyun asked, curious.

"Nah.. I've help them too. So did Hara!" I replied and smiled at my cousin who gave me a thumbs up.

"You guys are here!" An elderly person said. Hahah. That voice is all too familiar for me that I can already guess who it was. Grandpa.

"Hi Mr Kim." All of them greeted him instanteously.

"Hey Grandpa" I smiled. 

"They have done a great job right. Anyway, go, go and enjoy yourselves. You parents will be coming soon. So you guys better enjoy yourselves before they come!" Grandpa told us. All of us chuckled as Grandpa went around talking to students.

All of us went to grab some food as we sat at table and chatted.Then, there she came. She sashayed down, towards our table or more of towards HyunSeung side.

"Hi~" Zinger cooed. Hearing her voice made me feel like vomitting.

"You guys look great!" She said, staring at the guys.

"Thanks!" GiKwang replied, smiling but JiYoon elbowed him. The rest of us just chuckled.

"You guys don't look too bad too" Zinger sneered as she looked at us. Well, we or should I say I pratically ignored her presence and assumed she isn't there.

"Well, see you later!" ZInger said as she went towards HyoSung and SunHwa. 

"Too bad. Later is the time where you'll get freaked out!" GaYoon chuckled.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"HyunSeung!" I heard someone calling me. I turned. It was my parents. I went forward and hugged them. "Hey Dad! Hi Mum!" 

"Hi Aunt Jang!" The girls said as they went forward to hug her, one by one. 

"Hi HyunA! Where's your parents? I haven't seen them in a while!" My mum exclaimed as she saw HyunA. I have to say my mum had loved HyunA since young. She treated her just like her own daughter though she doesn't have one.

"They're on their way!" HyunA replied her sweetly.

My parents chatted with the rest of us for a while before they proceeded to make their way to find the others parents.

HYUNA P.O.V

"HyunA!" I turned. It was Mum! I ran towards her and hugged her. "Hey mum! Whatsup?" I as she slapped my arm lightly. I brought her over to where everyone else were. 

"Omo. It's been a long time boys!" She exclaimed and hugged all of them. The 12 of us are so close to the extent where our parents treat all of us as though we are their children. "Anyway, HyunA, I have someone or should I say some people I want you to meet!" My mum said excitedly. I eyed her suspiciously. She stepped aside as a few people walked out. Seeing their familiar faces, I ran towards them. 

"TAEYEON!! HYOYEON!! JONGHYUN!!!" I screamed as I hugged my siblings.It's been a really long time since I last saw them as they were all studying overseas.

"Hahahah. Take it slowly HyunA" Taeyeon said sweetly as she patted my head. 

"Girls" Hyoyeon called and my sisters besties(the rest of SNSD) stepped out. Excited, I ran forward to hug them. They all chuckled seeing me getting all excited. "Okay. That's enough HyunA!"My mum said. "Come on! I should introduce you to some people. They have been bugging me to introduce my youngest daughter to them." She nagged as I waved to my friends. 

"HyunA, this is the director of Enterprise Company." My mum introduced. Zinger's Dad huh. To be honest, he looked really nice, the exact opposite of Zinger. Even her mum looked sweet. I thought silently as I heard my mum words. "You should know their daughter. She's in your school too. There she is." My mum pointed. I looked. There she is, sashaying down. 

"Hi Mrs Kim." She said sweetly. I guess she didn't see me there huh. 

"Hi Zinger, here's my son, Jonghyun. These are my daughter, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and HyunA." My siblings took turns to hug her and when it was my turn, she had a look of horror plastered on her face. 

"H..h...Hi" Zinger stammered, not daring to look me in the eyes,

"So, do you guys know one another? Do you know her friends too? They are all the daughters..." My mum trailed off. I stared at Zinger with a smirk. She looked really scared now. HAHA. I laughed silently. Serves you right for bullying others.

After the whole thing ended, I went back and shared what happened to the girls! And we were all laughing when, suddenly HyunSeung tapped me on my shoulder.