Reunion

Love is Blooming

HyunA P.O.V

All the girls were squealing as they stood in front of us. 

"Do you think they know them?" I could hear people murmuring and guessing our relationship with the transfer students.

The guys were standing mere inches away from us. They took of their shade in sync.

"Hi." Hyunseung said, as I went forward to hug him, so did the rest of the girls.

"Welcome back. You guys didn't change huh. You guys still know how to stir the emotions of all girls right ?" I said. They just chuckled.

The bell rang. "We should get going now!" exclaimed SoHyun.

"Hi, I'm Doojoon, I'm Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Gikwang, Yoseob" The guys were introducing themselves to the class. Well, I'm sure many of you are wondering who on earth are they. Hehe. They are actually my besties and my childhood friends too. They went to the UK to study when they were 10 and I guess they're back huh. Well, it sure feels great to have them back!

"Okay you guys can take the empty seats at the back of the class." Ms Alex said.

The guys swiftly made their way to their seats, in the midst of sqealing fangirls.

Not long later, it was lunch time.

HyunSeung P.O.V 

"Wow, it sure is crowded outside" said Yoseob.

"Well, of course, Who do we have here? 6 charming guys who have already stolen the hearts of the girls before they even arrived" G.Na teased.

"I guess we are famous ! So do you guys want to catch lunch together?" Junhyung asked.

"Why not? Just make sure that your fangirls do not crush us even before we make our way to the cafeteria" Jiyoon joked.

I smirked as we started to make our way out. 

We were all seated at the middle table, where the girls usually sat. It feels great to be back together as a group.We were all chatting about random stuff when a commotion started. A girl, clad in a pink blouse and tattered jeans was screaming at a helpless girl. Apparently the helpless girl accidentally tripped and spilled her tomato soup on the other girl, resulting in a orange patch on the girl blouse.

Suddenly, I saw HyunA in the picture. I turned my head and realised that all of the girls have already made their way there. I guess this isn't suprising for someone who know them. The six of them are very up-right and righteous so, I guess standing up for that helpless girl is a very natural thing for them to do. The 6 of us stayed at the table and watch on, like the others.

Hyuna P.O.V 

I rushed forward to help the girl. Well, I can't stand Zinger's behaviour afterall. Just because her father is the director of Enterprise Company, she thinks that put her above everyone else. However, I have to admit that she is a beauty if not why would she be popular in school. Well, it's not that I'm boasting or what but, the 6 of us are more popular than Zinger and her clique. 

"So let's see who's here to save the day again. It's HYUNA!" Zinger said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her and helped the pitiful girl up. "Didn't you hear what she said? She tripped over your bag, that's why she spilled the soup on you, Does that give you the right to scold and insult her? I DONT THINK SO" I said.

Well, Mandi is definitely pissed now. She ruffled her golden blonde hair as she took a step forward, closing the gap between me and her.

"And who do you think you are to reprimand me?" Zinger said in a y tone.

"Well, she's HYUNA! " Gayoon exclaimed.

"And we are her friends if you have forgotten" Jiyoon smirked.

"Just because you are popular, it doesn't mean you can bully others" G.Na joined in.

"You should probably open your eyes to see that there are many others who are much more popular than you, so dont get cocky." Jihyun added on,

"You should really listen to their advice." Sohyun stated innocently.

"And if I were you, I would have already apologize to her and scurry, so as not to make a fool of myself" I said.

"Just because you have your girl-friends, it doesn't mean i'm scared of you!" Zinger retorted.

"You know, I'm actually very sick of you and your friends busy-body behaviour, trying to act all heroine." Zinger said as she circled the table.

"I guess, I should give you a lesson huh" Zinger said as she took up her cup of coke.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the splash, but it didn't came. Then, I heard a low husky voice. I opened my eyes and saw HyunSeung and the guys gathering around us. HyunSeung held onto Zinger wrist, preventing her from splashing the coke on me.

"Don't you think it's a little wasteful to splash this coke on a person who is just trying to help others."