C________N

Love is Blooming

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Come on! HyunSeung! You can do this!" I encouraged myself.

""Come on HyunSeung go do your thing!" JunHyung said as he patted me on the back.

I walked towards the girls. They were all laughing and enjoying themselves. I took a deep breathe as I mastered my courage to tap on HyunA's shoulder. 

She turned. "HyunSeung?" She said, confused, whereas the rest of the girls giggled. To say the truth, all of them already knew my plan of confessing to her on Valentines' Day. She stared blankly at me. My... She look really cute..

"Erm...Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her politely. She stood up, nodding her head. Her face was serious. I guess by the look on my face it seems as though it's something serious happened. "Come on Hyunseung! Relax!" I muttered under my breathe as we walked out to the balcony.

HYUNA P.O.V

HyunSeung looked really tense. "Is there something wrong?" I worried. He turned abruptly while we were at the balcony, facing me. The gap between us was so mild. Our hands were just inches apart. So is our face.

"HyunA...HyunA.. I"

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

We were merely inches away from another. Like this will help me any better. It only made me more nervous. I stared straight into her eyes. Worries plastered all over her face. I sighed as I took a deep breathe. "Here goes nothing" I thought silently.

"HyunA....HyunA...I...I..." I stuttered. "Aish! Why am I so usless" I reprimanded myself in my head, when I felt HyunA's hands above mine.

"What's wrong? Don't worry HyunSeung, everything will be fine. You can tell me anything." She said gently, melting my heart.With this, I felt a lot calmer. 

"HyunA...I...I have been wanting to say this for a really long time but it's just that I could not find the right time too. You know, that day when we went over to your house, I saw our picture at your dressing table and I smiled unknowingly.." I said, smiling.

HYUNA P.O.V

" I smiled unknowingly..." HyunSeung said.

Is...Is...HyunSeung trying to confess to me now? I thought as my heart beat started to increase, my face started to flush.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Don't get me wrong. It isn't like I'm some kind of e. It just...its just that all the memories from before just came rushing into my mind.The time we spent together, the funs we had together. I'm not sure about you but 1 thing I remember the most was whatever I've said on the day we had our farewell party. I'm not sure how you have lived the past 8 years but for me, I lived my past 8 years missing you. Yoseob even said I spent at least 8 hourse everyday staring at your picture." I chuckled.

HYUNA P.O.V

"Oh...My...HyunSeung..." I smiled.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"I remember. I remember our promise to each other. I think you do too right." I said as I looked at HyunA shyly. She was smiling and she shyly nodded her head.

"I'm sorry if I gave you the feeling that I've already forgotten about it but trust me I've never once in my past 8 years forgot about the promise we made.I have to confess since young, you were the only one were able to make my heart beat this fast, even till now " I said as I picked her hand gently and placed it on my chest. HyunA cheeks turned bright red. She gasped as she felt my heartbeat.

"What I really want to say is that I've loved you since young and even till now, even through the past 8 years, my love for you haven't die. I guess I'm madly in love with you. I'm sorry if I made you waited freaking long for me but now, I've just said it. I LOVE YOU, KIM HYUNA" I said shyly as I let her hand and and reached into my pocket and felt for something.

HYUNA P.O.V

I can't believe what I just heard. HyunSeung..HyunSeung. Gosh, My cheeks are burning. My heart raced.

Hyunseung held something in front of me. I looked up. It was a necklace. A  swan necklace. He turned the necklace to the back.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"I've engrave something on the back" I said as I held it to show it to her.

It reads 2Hyun Forever, Je t'aime.

"So..Do you feel the same way as me?" I asked her wryly, afraid of the rejection.

HYUNA P.O.V

"So...I guess.. It wasn't a sided thing all this while." I smiled as HyunSeung looked confused.

"Well, you know I've waited for the past 8 years and when I saw that you guys were back, I was really happy. But, it did seem to me that you have already forgotten about our promise. And the girls, they were always pestering me to tell you my feelings. But...I guess I wasn't ready to confessed to you. You can say I'm a coward. I was afraid that you will not feel the same way as me. Afterall, 8 years have passed. Who knows what will happen. But, after hearing you say this, I guess that I have the confidence to say this now. I LOVE YOU JANG HYUNSEUNG." I said. 

"Oh my god ! Did i just say that"

 HYUNSEUNG P.O.V 

Did..did.. I just hear correctly? I flashed my charming smile. 

"So? What do you say? Will you, KIM HYUNA, be my girl? I promise to shower you with care and love. " I asked her, nervous.

HyunA nodded shyly. I smiled as I helped her put on the swan necklace. I gazed into her eyes. My heartbeat started to race. As I leaned in, someone shouted. For real? Just when I had a moment.

"FINALLY!!!" We both turned. There they were. Our friends. They were all gathered behing the grills of the balcony. I stared at HyunA and we both chuckled. 

We walked towards the gate, wanting to get back into the ballroom when, SLAM GiKwang and JunHyung closed the door shut.

"HEY!" Both me and HyunA exclaimed.

"We are letting you guys have some times alone!" They cheered as they walked away.

I laughed as I held HyunA hands and walked towards the rails of the balcony. HyunA placed her head on my shoulder as we reminiscing about the past.