Flashback...

Love is Blooming

 

HYUNA P.O.V

"AH! IT SURE FEELS GREAT TO HAVE THIS 5 INCHES HEELS OFF!" I exclaimed as I collided onto my bed.

Whenever I closed my eyes, the picture of Hyunseung holding onto my hand kept flashing into my mind.

"What's happening to me ?!?!?! Do I still have the feelings I used to have for him when I was young ?" I questioned myself.

I turned around and something on my dressing table caught my eyes. It was a turquiose photoframe. It was a picture of a girl and a boy. They were both holding hands and smiling gleefully at the camera. Suddenly, my mind went back to what happen 8 years ago.

Flasback...

I was sitting on the swing, away from everyone else. We were all at a farewell party, to send the 6 of them off. Everyone was gathering around the table, saying well wishes to them. I stared at the sand, having mixed emotions. My mind was in a whirl. I was happy for them, they are finally able to go to UK. I was sad too, sad that they will be gone to UK for 8 years. Yet, there's still one feeling which was unexplained for. Anger. "Why? Why am I feeling angry?" I queried myself. I turned to where everyone was and saw Hyunseung's back. "I guess...I guess it's because he broke his promise" I muttered to myself as I jerked up, hearing a voice.

"You know, today is the last day you are seeing us, aren't you going to spent quality time with us?" Hyunseung chuckled.

I turned away from him. "Hmph." That was the only reply I gave.

"I know.I know how you're feeling right now. You must be thinking that I broke our promise of staying by each other side right. Don't worry. I'll still keep my promise. Anyway, 8 years will pass real soon. And before you realise, I'll be back in front of you. Then, you can't say you are sick of me." He chuckled to himself.

"You're sure?" I said timidly. "Are you sure 8 years will pass real soon? If I wait for you, you will keep your promise right?" I asked.

"Yes! Since when do I, Jang HyunSeung break my promises to anyone, especially to you" He said confidently.

"Pinky Promise!" I exclaimed.

"Alright alright, let's go now they are all waiting for us!" Hyunseung said as he grabbed my hands.

Till today, I could remember very clearly what happened on that day.

"I've kept my promise HyunSeung, how about you ?" I said as I went to wash up.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"HyunA, do you know that my heart still flutters whenever I'm close to you" I placed the photoframe down. 

Memories of the past kept flooding into my mind as I smiled unknowingly. Promise. That word suddenly flashed into my mind.

"HyunA, I wonder if you still remember our promise." I asked myself as I flipped out my phone, ready to text her.

"Wait, I guess the time is right yet." A voice in my head speak.

"Then when will be the right time?" Another voice retorted.

I sighed as my eyelids fluttered, though part of my mind was still debating whether I should confess to HyunA.