They Are Back !

Love is Blooming

HyunA P.O.V

*Sighs* "They are all staring again.." I thought as I parked my beloved yellow porsche at my usual spot, beside my besties, Gayoon, Sohyun, Jihyun, Jiyoon and G.Na. After parking, I walked out. 

I glanced at the entire sea of students."Oh! There they are". My besties are all congregated at our usual spot! I hurriedly made my way towards them as my other school mate greeted me. 

"Hey! Whatsup!" G.Na said. They rest of us chuckled. My bestie (that's what I refer to them as) and I have been friends since we were 2. Well, many of you maybe thinking how did we know each other at such a young age. That's because our parents are all the top entrepreneur of our country. I, HyunA, is the daughter of K.CO Company. G.Na, daughter of G-N Company, SoHyun, daughter of EN Company. Jihyun, daughter of Maxi Company. Gayoon, daugther of GYN Company and Jiyoon, daughter of Siz Company. We are all currently schooling in Cube Institution, the well-known school in our estate. Many children of the top entrepreneur are all schooling here.

We were joking around about some random celebrity gossip, when Nicole, our classmate came to us.

"HEY! HEY! DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS COMING TO OUR CLASS TODAY ?" Nicole asked us curiously.

"Really?!" SoHyun replied with a look of disbelief. 

"I thought the school doesn't accept transfer student after the second week of school reopen ?" enquired Gayoon.

"Well, there are rumors circulating around that they have a good background." Nicole said.

Just then, 3 sport cars were seen speding into the school carpark. Obviously it attracted everyone attention. Everyone turned to face the cars in excitement, murmuring what we were all thinking.

"HyunA, do you think that's the transfer student?" Jihyun asked me.

"Well, I'm not sure. But one thing, they sure know how to make an entrance." I said and the girls giggled.

HyunSeung P.O.V

Through my windscreen, I could see that almost the whole school cohort was looking in our direction. I guess we must have made an magnificent entrance huh. Well, actually that was DooJoon's idea. He said he wanted to spice up the lives of the students here. 

"Hey, look they are over there!" Gikwang exclaimed and pointed to a group of girls.

I turned. "Well, it sure feels great to be back!" I said to him as we alighted.

HyunA P.O.V

The girls squealed as they stepped out of their cars. They were all clad in casual yet stunning attire, with shades covering most of their faces. There were 6 of them. Screams and squeals were heard everywhere.

The group of guys then started to make their way........ towards us (?).

I stared at them as I chuckled at the familiar figures. By now, all 6 of us have already realise who the transfer stduents were. 

"They sure didn't change! " Gayoon grinned.