A Trick for A Trick

Love is Blooming

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

Attention..Attention.. How should I accquire attention for you ? I turned and faced the girl. 

"Hey. I just realise till now you don't know my name yet. Neither do I know your name. I'm Hyunseung." I stated calmly.

Her cheeks turned pinkish red as she stammered. I was really close to her you see. Our faces were mere inches away from one another as I stared into her eyes, flashing my best grin. I could see HyunA laughing her head off from the corner of my eyes, shaking her head as she proceeded to joining the innocent couple. 

"I'm Zin...Zinger" She replied shyly.

I went forward to collect my tray of food as I continued conversing with her. 

"So Zinger, heard you're pretty popular in school huh.." 

"Nah.. Not really" She said humbly. My! How pretentious can she get.

I walked over to our lunch table where the they are all waiting. "So, do you want to join us for lunch?" I asked her, being a gentleman.

"Oh...Well, yeah sure. Why not ?" She said. 

"Hey guys. We have a new friend here to join us for lunch today." I said to my friends. They looked up at me and eyed me suspiciously, trying to probe into my mind to guess what on earth I'm trying to do. Just then, DongWoon, SoHyun and HyunA came back, chatting and laughing. DongWoon was not watching his way and was carrying a cup of hot chocolate. I stuck out my leg, hoping he would fall for it, though it's the lamest trick ever. But who knows right?

"AHHH!!!!" Zinger screamed. "Yes! I've succeeded!" I told myself, celebrating in my mind.

DongWoon stood there dumbfounded. SoHyun face was plastered with worries. HyunA, was controlling her laughter. The rest of the guys at the table just stared at one another and burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA" Laughter was heard throughout the whole cafeteria. Practically everyone have seen what have happen.

Hot chocolate spiiled over Zinger. Her hair was clustered together, because of the chocolate. Hot chocolate trickled down her face too. She look as of a complete state of disaster.

"Hey! I think that look suit you a lot! " DooJoon joked. The rest of them just nodded in agreement. 

Being the kind HyunA, even though she disliked Zinger, she still went forward and offered her a piece of napkin. ZInger looked up, furious. Seeing it was HyunA, it made her more furious. 

"ARGHH!!" She screamed as she blasted off to the washrrom. Her friends who have been watching the whole scene giggled as they hurried after her. 

"WOW. ITS MY FIRST TIME HEARING SOMEONE WHO SOUNDED JUST LIKE A TIGER!" GiKwang said with tears rolling out of his eyes.

Everyone was clutching onto their stomach, laughing their heads off. DongWoon stood there like a freezeframe, not even moving a centimetres. 

"Hey! DongWoon, snap out of it! " Yoseob shouted. DongWoon then came back to reality and stared at us, angst.

"HOW CAN  YOU MAKE USE OF ME HYUNSEUNG!" He demanded.

"Sorry, you're too easy to fool that's all I can say." I apologized as we laughed.

HYUNA P.O.V

Seeing what HyunSeung did to Zinger did make me feel a little better. But why did he want to do that? It was puzzeling. HyunSeung isn't the kind who would do such a thing. I wondered as we continued with our meal and let that incident pass.

ZINGER P.O.V

"HYUNA... YOU'RE SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS..."