Evil Grin

Love is Blooming

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"I guess I should wait till Valentines' Day and confess to her. It seems an appropriate timing!" I chuckled happily to myself, satisfied that I've came up with a plan to confess my feelings to HyunA.

"Hey, let's go. I'm starving." DooJoon said. I stared at the clock. Wow. It's already lunch time and I didn't realise. I guess I must have been very engrossed in my planning huh. The girls walked ahead of us. HyunA passed by me. "Just wait a little while more HyunA!" I thought in my head as we went to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria as usual was packed with students. Guys were screaming when the 6 of them walked in and girls were also squealing when we entered. They seemed to be having some sort of competition, seeing who can cheer louder. We were all lining up to buy our food. The guys were talking among themselves, well, to be exact, some of them are spending quality time with one another. Or should I be more precise, all of them except me and HyunA since, all of us and all their partners studied in Cube Institution. I was talking to HyunA about some random stuff and we were chuckling and laughing about it when suddenly, someone linked arms with me. Shocked, I turned to see who it was.

It was the girl from before. The one who wanted to splash coke at HyunA. 

"Hi~"  She said in a sweet voice, which made me feel like puking. I could hear HyunA smirking.

"Er.. Hi." I said as I took my hand out from her arm.

I continued talking to HyunA but that girl was sure irritating. She was interrupting everything that I'm saying. "OMG" I screamed in my head. I had enough of her. Attention. Attention is what she want isn't it?

HYUNA P.O.V

Well, to be honest, I was happy when I was able to spend some time alone with HyunSeung, but part of me always wonder am I the only one feeling this way and I can't help it. Just when everything was fine, Zinger had to come. She linked her arms with HyunSeung, but from the corner of my eyes, I could very well see HyunSeung trying to get his hand out. This made me smile.

However, she kept bugging onto Hyunseung, interrupting everything we were saying. My blood was boiling. But, HyunSeung turned and looked at he. He smiled his evil grin. I'm sure he has something in mind...