How do you feel exactly?

Love is Blooming

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Here she comes, as graceful as ever" I thought aloud.

"! DID I JUST SAY THAT ALOUD?! " I exclaimed as the rest of the guys chuckled.

"Chillax, it's not as though none of us know how the two of you feel about each other!" JunHyung stated cooly.

I nodded my head in agreement as Yoseob asked my excitedly. "So, are you going to confess to her any time soon? You know while you were in UK for the past 8 years, you have been staring at her photo for almost 8 hours a day!" Flustered, I pulled out my fist as I tried to hit Yoseob but he ran to hid behind HyunA.

"HyunA save me!" Yoseob said pitifully.

HyunA giggled as she shaked her head. "Seems like you guys can't grow up huh!" She exclaimed.

"Since when have they grown anyway?" Gayoon said sarcastically.

"HEY!" The 6 of us replied almost instanteously.

The girls just giggled and left for the washroom, while the rest of us headed to class. However, that question. That question Yoseob asked, was still stuck in my head. Was he sure that I spent 8 hours a day staring at her photo. It seems a little exaggerated! But... Who knows. Suddenly, realisation hits me.

"I better find an appropriate time to tell HyunA before the guys does it for me." I cringed as the image of them planning something dramatic whipped across my mind.

HYUNA P.O.V

"Hey HyunA, so how's it going with between you and Hyunseung?" G.Na asked.

"What do you mean how's it going?" I replied, confused.

"Come on! Don't play dumb with us! We have been friends for years and it's pretty obvious that you guys like each other till today." Jihyun stated.

"Well.." I said, however, Jiyoon cut my speech before I could even continue.

"Don't tell me you guys haven't said a thing to each other yet." She asked me curiously. I nodded as a reply.

"OMG! HOW SLOW CAN THE BOTH OF YOU GUYS BE?! " JiYoon exclaimed as she and the girls looked at one another, dumbfounded.

"You know, if the two of you don't do anything soon, we'll help you !" Sohyun threatened.

"Not even you !" I said desperately.

Why..Why.. Why must my friends do this to me. Ever since that day, when they figured out I had a crush or rather I fell in love with HyunSeung, they've been pestering my to confess my feelings to him. But can't they just put themselves in my shoes. I'm a girl afterall. Why can't it be him, who is the one who make the move first, or is this just a one-sided love. I thought, disappointed at that thought.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

HyunA looks a little off today. She seems down for some reason, even during lunch. Whenever I asked her something, she would just replied me in short answers. And.. It to be treated this way by her.

"Well, I guess I've have to tell her my feelings soon before others get a chance," I thought as I saw a swarm of guys crowding around her, gifting her gifts. She, she just smiled at them and left.  

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hyunseung, why can't you just see this. There are many guys surrounding me but my heart is already occupied by you. So could you please hurry retrieve this heart of mine or..." HyunA thought as she saw a group of girls fangirling as Hyunseung walked past them. He smiled his charming smile at them, which made them squeal. 

HYUNA P.O.V

"You really don't know how I feel huh.." I hung my head in dismay as I felt jealous, seeing Hyunseung treating them like that.

HYUNSEUNG P.O.V

"Just wait a little while more HyunA" I chuckled to myself.