Chap. 13~

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung had work that morning, but had a hard time concentrating, something was bothering him and he had a feeling it had something to do with Junsu, and the way he acted last night.

“You feeling ok, youngin’?” One of the elders asked as he handed Chansung a bottle of water. “Yea, sorry, guess I’m not all here this morning.” He gave the elder a smile who returned it back along with a slap on the back.

“Don’t you worry about Nichkhun, he’ll feel better in no time.” The elder said with a cheery chuckle. “Yea I know, he’s a pretty tough guy. I don’t think he’ll be down for long.” Chansung agreed with the elder.

“You must be thinking of Junsu too!” the elder happily stated, causing Chansung to choke on his water. The elderly man laughed aloud as he patted Chansung’s back.

“No need to deny it, Junsu is quite something!” the elder praised, making Chansung face turned a slight shade of pink as the elder continued to talk about Junsu. “He’s such a good boy, taking care of all them little kids, and taking care of his old man. Not to mentions he’s hardworking and can whip up some good food too!”

Chansung just nodded his head shyly in agreement. “I’m glad to see he’s not single anymore! Now that you’re here!” the elder happily stated as he patted Chansung’s back causing him to choke on his water again.

“N-no! It’s n-not like that! I’m just-” he tried to defend himself, but the elder just continued to tease. “Don’t deny it! You have the… uh what do you youngins’ call it… the… the… oh you have the hots for him as my granddaughter would say!”  No matter how much Chansung tried to deny his feelings, it felt as if this good old man had a pretty good idea of how Chansung felt.

-

Junsu fiddled with his fingers as he sat at the register. “I hope I did the right thing…” he thought to himself. “I wonder what Chansung would say…” Junsu muttered but then frantically shook his head, “What am I thinking? I can’t tell him!” his sudden outburst had the customers giving him questioning looks. “S-sorry.”

He sighed and slumped into his seat, “I’m sorry Chansung…” he muttered to himself. His mind still preoccupied, he didn’t notice that Yenny had walked in and was sitting in front of him.

“Junnie~” she called out in a sing-sing like voice. But like with Chansung he didn’t notice her. Yenny leaned over and poked Junsu in the nose, bringing him back to reality.

“Ah, Yenny, I didn’t see you there.” he tried his best to compose himself.

“What’s up, Junsu?”

“Nothing just tired.”

“You know, I’ve known you long enough to know when something is bugging you, what’s going on Junsu?” he knew she was right, Yenny knew how to read people, and Junsu was one person she knew how to read well.

“I took his offer.” He simply stated, taking her by surprise.

“What?! I thought you wanted nothing to do with Taecyeon?” she questioned her friend.

Junsu told Yenny about the collections agent and how he only had so much time before the due date. “And that’s that. I didn’t want to take his offer, but I had to. Besides I told him that I’d take him up on his offer under the conditions that I would work for it rather than be given anything for free.” Junsu explained, Yenny just let out a sigh of disbelief as she shook her head.

“What did his parents have to say about it?” she asked curiously. Junsu just shrugged his shoulders, “They didn’t think it was a good idea, they tried to offer to help me but you already know what my answer would be.”

“You’re so stubborn, you know that? What are they going to have you do? You’re underage to be working there.”

“Don’t worry, it’s just simple things. I’ll be fine.” He tried to reassure Yenny, but she wasn’t convinced, but knowing Junsu, once his heart was set on something, he’d be to stubborn to give it up. “Well, when do you start?”

“Tonight.”

“Hopefully it’s pays more and is better than picking up trash on the streets; I never understood why you took that late night job.” She wondered.

“It does trust me, and that last job was just another source of income and it was a simple too, but after Nichkhun’s accident, the manger hasn’t called me for work.” He told her while ringing up a customer.

“Does Chansung kn-“ she tried to ask, but Junsu cut her off knowing exactly what she's was about to say. “No! He can’t know, Promise me you won’t say a word to him, or to Nichkhun and Victoria.”

Yenny did the cross her heart motion over her chest, indicating that she promised him. “I promise, but how are you going to work without him knowing?”

“I’ll have to sneak out while he’s sleeping. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter