Chap. 10~

Still With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu turned to walk out but before Taecyeon could see him, but that didn't turn out to well.

“Junsu, what brings you here?” Taecyeon greeted brightly but Junsu didn’t respond and just turned away from him. He let out a playful pout and tried to approach the other but was stopped by Chansung, who was still confused by Taecyeon presence.

“Taec, what a surprise! What are you doing here?”

Taecyeon let out a soft chuckle. “Chansung, I knew it had to be you.” He stated ignoring the question. “What about me?” he asked. “Jun said he had a new roommate for the summer, a new delinquent roommate. It just so happens that his roommate’s name is Chansung. So, I put two and two together and I was certain it had to be you. I mean, it’s not that hard.” He said with a huge grin.

“Oook. Now answer my question, what are you doing here?”

Taecyeon again chuckled softly. “I come every summer. My family owns a small house here. I tag along so I can see my darling Junsu.” Junsu let out a disgusted scoff and rolled his eyes before he stood beside a table where the children were seated. “There is no your Junsu anymore. You keep fooling yourself.” He muttered.

Taecyeon pouted upon hearing Junsu’s cold statement. He tried to reach out to Junsu, but again, Chansung came between them and shook Taecyeon’s hand instead. “Sorry to cut this short, but I think it’s about that time we head out.” Chansung said with a stiff smile, he didn’t know what it was, but he had a feeling of bitterness and envy. With those emotions he tried to withheld, he tightened the grip on Taecyeon’s hand. “Leaving so soon? I’m sure you can stay for one dish. I’ll even pay for it” Like Chansung, his grip tightened slightly.

“We have groceries to get home, and have a bus to catch.”  Junsu stated, grabbing Chansung’s free hand and pulling him away from Taecyeon. “Good day.” Taecyeon watched as Junsu pulled Chansung behind him; with the little ones trailing close behind. “See you later.” He muttered to himself with a coy smile.

The little ones just stared with curious eyes, as Junsu pulled Chansung behind him muttering angrily. “Big brother… we’re still hungry.” Junho spoke up, hoping that the two would hear him. Upon hearing the lil one Junsu stopped walking and realized that he was right, since they ran into Taecyeon, he completely forgotten that they were suppose to go eat. “That’s right. I’m sorry.” Junsu apologized for being inconsiderate. “Let’s get something to go.” He suggested, but the little ones protested greatly.

“He’s right, we have groceries to take home,” Chansung reminded the little ones. Kneeling in front of the little ones and smiled, “How about the next time, we go out again?” he suggested.

Junsu nodded in agreement, “The next time I’m off, we’ll have a picnic.”

“B-but we’re hungry now.” Luna pouted tugging on Junsu’s shirt. “We’ll be home soon enough, now come on.”  

“I can’t move another inch!” Wooyoung dramatically fell to the floor making the others giggle. “And once we get home you’ll have to cook before we can eat.” Amber pouted, and the little ones agreed.

“Wait here.” Chansung told them before he ran off. Junsu and the little ones just watched as Chansung disappeared around the corner, and reappeared in a matter of minutes cradling a brown bag in his arms.

“Sorry it took me so long, but here.” He handed a piece of hoddeok to each of the small children, and one for Junsu. “Here.” He held it out to Junsu with a big smile. Junsu smiled in return and happily took it. “Thanks, I owe you one.”

“Let’s get home now.” Chansung announced as he picked up the grocery bags as they made their way to the station.

As they walked to the station, Junsu noticed that Chansung was walking empty handed. “Chansung, didn’t you get yourself a hoddeok?”

Chansung just shook his head with a smile on his face. “Nope, I only had enough for six pieces.”

Junsu looked at him with a surprised look on his face, not to mention he felt guilty too.  “I’m sorry.”

“No worries I-“ before he could say anything else, Junsu stuffed the rest of his food into Chansung’s mouth, which of coarse made the little one giggle. “There you go!” Junsu smiled and walked ahead. There wasn’t much Chansung could do except try and chew his food while he watched Junsu’s retreating figure walk ahead of him.

After what seemed like another two hours, they were finally back in the country side. “Alright, let’s go.” Junsu called over his shoulder as the remainder of their party stepped off the bus.

It took another fifteen minutes to reach their happy little home. “Ah, home sweet home!” Junho happily sighed before plopping himself on the sofa, soon followed by his siblings who just piled on top of him.

“Go wash up while I put these away.” Junsu instructed from the kitchen, in return he just heard the groans and whining of not wanting to get off the comfort of the coach, but eventually they got up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter