2. "Mwo ?!"

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

After school..

The first day of school is done and Na Eun and Jimin walk towards their school main gate . Na Eun see her van infront of the gate and go towards the van . “Anneyong Jimin . See you tomorrow .” she said . Jimin nodded and said “Arasso , ahh , wait a minute Na Eun-ah .” Na Eun turn and said “Wae ?” Jimin come towards Na Eun and said “Wae did you so surprise when I said about L oppa is moving to our school at recess today ?”

Na Eun just smiled forcely and said “Ahh , ani . I was only surprise . Nothing more . Don’t worry . Good for you that he’s moving here .” Jimin smiled and said “Ahh arasso . Gomawo . I can’t wait to see him . Anneyong !” and left . Na Eun smiled and get on her van .

Along the way to A-Pink’s dorm , Na Eun keep thinking “Wae is must be him ? Ani , it doesn’t mean that he’s the chosen one to move to my school right ? Eventhough he’s the senior but that doesn’t he have to move here right ? Dae . That’s right . Think positive Na Eun .” she then sigh . Her manager and the driver look at her weirdly but then just ignore her .

Na Eun finally arrive at A-Pink’s dorm lobby and get on the elevator . suddenly someone said “Wait ! Hold the elevator !” Na Eun then hold on the elevato until a guy get in . “Kamsamhamnida .” he said and press the button . Na Eun just nodded and press the button .

Na Eun just stay quiet when suddenly that guy said “Ohh ? Na Eun-ssi ?” Na Eun got surprise and turn “Ahh , Woohyun oppa . Anneyonghaseyo .” she said and bowed . Woohyun bowed back and said “Dae anneyonghaseyo . You just got back from school ?” Na Eun nodded “Umm..”

Woohyun nodded and said “What school did you go to ?” Na Eun look at him and said “Seoul Schoo of Arts .” Woohyung nodded “Ahh , right that schoo- wait , did you say Seoul School of Arts ?” he look at Na Eun . Na Eun look at him weirdly and said “Dae , wae-yo ?”

Woohyun’s eyes widen and said “Ahh , that school . Our Myung-“ he was about to continue when the elevator arrive at his floor . “Ahh , mianhe . I’ll talk to you later . Anneyong Na Eun-ssi .” he said and waved at Na Eun . Na Eun bowed and waved back . The elevator than stops at her floor . Na Eun left the elevator and headed to the dorm .

In Infinite’s dorm..

“Guys ! I’m back !” Woohyun said after getting in their dorm’s door . He then sit infront of the tv with s . “Ohh ? Hyung .” Sungjong said . Woohyun is holding a letter and said “Where’s L ?” . “In his room .“ Sungyeol said . Woohyun nodded and look at the letter in his hand . Sunggyu look at him and said “What’s that ?” he ask Woohyun .

Woohyun look at his hyung and said “Ahh , its for L . I already read it .” “Wae did you open someone else letter ?” Hoya said . Woohyun just shrugged . “Then , what did it says ?” Dongwoo ask him . Woohyun just smiled and said “Let him read it first . But I can gerenty , he won’t like it .” The other members look at each other weirdly than look at Woohyun .

Suddenly L come out from his room . “Ohh , here’s our Myungsoo .” Woohyun said . “Wae-yo ?” he said . “Here’s a letter for you .” Woohyun said giving the letter to him . L take it and open it . “What’s this for ?” he ask Woohyun . Woohyun just shook his head . L then read the letter . Everyone look at L who is reading the letter . Except for Woohyun who is smiling and cover his ears with her hands . Everyone look at Woohyun weirdly .

“MWO ?!” L screams . Everyone turn to look at L . “Wae ? Wae ?” Hoya ask him . L keep reading and make an annoyed face . Woohyun chuckled and put down his hands from his ears . “Yaah , what did the letter says ?” Sunggyu ask L . L sigh and Hoya take the letter from L’s hand .

He read out loud “Dear Kim Myungsoo , we are order to inform you that you have to move to Seoul School of Arts for the time being as the seniors’ building have to be renovate . You and the other seniors will be move to Seoul School of Arts tomorrow . Please come to the school’s office and find out where is your class and your schedule . We hope you will cooperate with us and follow as ordered . Thank you .”

Everyone’s jaws dropped when Hoya finished reading . They all turn to L who is still annoyed and he sit next to Woohyun . “Aissshhh !” he complained . Woohyun patted his back . “Kenchana hyung . Maybe that school won’t be that bad .” Sungjong tries to comfort him .

“Dae . He’s right . Its just a school , only they have girls there .” Dongwoo said . L ruffled his hair and said “Ara . But its Seoul School of Arts . One of the most prestigious school in Korea. Besides , the students there must be snobbish and have a lot of rich kids who thinks they ‘all-that’ and then , theres girls . You know how they will act when they see me right ?”

s look at him with a sympathy looks . “He’s kinda right .” Sunggyu said . L sigh again . “Kenchana L-ah . You’ll fit right in with them .” Hoya said . L look at them and said “Who will I hang out with? I don’t know anyone from there . Sungjong is the only one I hang out with at school . I’m not close with the other seniors at my class .”

Sungjong nodded and said “Kenchana . You should make new friends there .” Everyone then look at Sungjong . They know that is the worst idea since L is not that kind of person who likes to be friend with someone he’s not close with .

“Sungjong-ah . Just be quiet .” Sungyeol said . Sungjong just stay quiet . L then said “Maybe I should try but that would be a bad idea . If only I know just one person there .” Woohyun suddenly remembered something “Yaah yaah ! There is one person you know there .”

They all look at Woohyun . “Dugu ?” L ask . Woohyun smiled and said “A-Pink’s Na Eun-ssi .” “Mwo ?!” L said and sigh . “Rightt . She school’s there right ?” Sunggyu said . “That’s a good news right L ?” Hoya said to L . “She goes to school there ? Isn’t that nice .” L said and sigh . “Aisshh , why her ?” he thought . 

“Wae-yo ? We’re close to the A-Pink’s members right ?” Dongwoo said . L look at him and said “Arayo . but I don’t think she wi-“ he was about to continue when s look at him weirdly . “ Nevermind . I’ll just get my stuffs ready for tomorrow .” he said and go to his room .

“Wae is he like that everytime we mention her name ?” Woohyun said . The others just shook their head . L is in his room . He set up his school’s stuffs and put it in his bag . While he was setting up his stuffs he then pause for a while “My senior year at Seoul School of Arts . Her school . That just ruined everything .” he thought and sigh . 

 

Hello everybody ! Done with my chapter 2 . Sorry if its boring . I'm saving the good ones later ;) hihi please keep reading . Thank youuu :) xo