20.WooRong

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

The next morning as usual Chorong would wake up early to buy her members some breakfast . She ride the elevator and the elevator moves down until it stops at another floor . When the elevator door open , someone suddenly said “Ohh ? Chorong-ssi ? Anneyonghaseyo .”

She got surprise and look up . Her eyes widened when she saw it was Woohyun . She bowed and said “Ahh , Woohyun-ssi . Anneyonghaseyo .” Woohyun smiled and get on the elevator . he pressed the same button that Chorong pressed earlier and the elevator door closed .

It was quiet for a while until Woohyun said “So , buying breakfast for the members ?” Chorong just nodded “Umm..” Woohyun nodded and said “I guess you already know about Na Eun right ?” Chorong got confused a little and look at him . She suddenly remembered what Na Eun told her and her members last night .

Na Eun told them about her and L and she’s in  a relationship with L now . All the members are happy for her . They all promised to keep this as a secret and to help her and L in anyway . Chorong look at him and nodded “Dae . You too ?” She’s guessing that L must had told s about him and Na Eun .

Woohyun nodded “Umm , arra .” he said . Chorong nodded and look at him “Umm..i’m sure you feel sad . Sorry .” she said . Woohyun got confused and look at her . “Sad ? What do you mean ?” he asked . “Well , you know , that Na Eun is in a relationship with someone .” she answered .

Woohyun got even more confused and said “Why would I be sad ? I’m thrilled she’s in a relationship . Besides , she’s good at soften our Myungsoo’s heart .” Chorong make a weird face and look at him “But I thought you would be disappointed ?” she said . Woohyun look at her and said “M..mwo ? Why would I be ?” She breath a little and said “Because you like Na Eun .”

Woohyun got surprise “Dae ?? What are talking about ?” he said almost screamed . Chorong then said “Ani , its just that , you keep talking to me about her and asking me things when I mention her name . I thought you like her .” Woohyun finally understand and chuckled a little that make Chorong got even more confused .

“What’s wrong with this dude ?” Chorong thought . “ahh wae ? I’m right right ? ” she asked him . Woohyun look at her and said “Aniya Chorong-ssi . You got it all wrong .” Chorong got surprise and said “D..dae ? So , you don’t like her ?” Woohyun chuckled and said “I like her but just like a sunbae-junior like . Nothing more .” Chorong finally understand and chuckled along with him . He laugh at her cute chuckled .

“Besides , how could I like her when I already fell for someone else . Right ?” he suddenly said . Chorong stop smiling and look at him . He just stared at her . Her heart started to beat faster than ever . She hate it when Woohyun look at him like that . She look away and try to calm herself down .

“Ahh , really ? That girl is really lucky to have you like her .” Chorong said but not looking at him . Woohyun smiled at her cute actions . “Don’t you wanna know who she is ?” he suddenly asked . Chorong got surprised . She look at him . She really want to know who the lucky girl is but she don’t want to be disappointed when it wasn’t her .

She was about to answer when the elevator door opens . They finally arrived at the lobby . Chorong and Woohyun got off the elevator . Chorong then said “Well , I see you later Woohyun-ssi .” she bowed and was about to leave when someone grasped her right arm . “You .” someone said .

She got surprised and look up it was Woohyun’s hand that grasped her . Woohyun then come towards her . Chorong’s heart started to beat faster again . “m..mwo ?” she stuttered . Woohyun let go of her arm and smiled . “The person that I fell for is you .” he confessed . Chorong couldn’t what’s happening right now . The boys that he have a crush on since forever actually like her .

She got even more surprised . Woohyun chuckled and said “But , I’m not forcing you to like me back . if you don’t I can jus-“ he was about to finish his sentences when Chorong interrupted by saying “I like you too .” Woohyun got surprised and said “D..dae ?” Chorong look down . she can feel her cheeks is burning . Woohyun smiled at her cuteness . He heard what she said . He just want to hear her said it again . 

He lift her chin up and said “Good . Gomawoyo .” Chorong blushed and smiled at him . He  then said “You’re really cute you know that ?” and ruffled her hair . Chorong just chuckled . Woohyun laugh and said “Well , I’ll call you later . I have more things to tell you .”

Chorong was about to nodded when she suddenly remembered something . “Ani , wait a minute . Since when did you have my number ?”  Woohyun got surprised because he just exposed one of his secrets . He sigh and said “And that’s one of the things I have to tell you .” Chorong laugh at his actions and nodded “Arasso .” Woohyun nodded .

“I’ll be going now . See you later Woohyun-ssi .” she bowed and left . Woohyun bowed back and watch her leave . Chorong turn around and waved at him . Woohyun waved back . She then left again . Woohyun sigh in relieved . “Ahhh , I can’t believe I just did that . I must look so stupid .” he said to himself and ruffled his hair . “Aishhh , kenchana . alteast I already confessed to her . I can’t believe she have the same feelings for me too !” he thought about it in excitement and covered his blushing face .

He then left to the car . Chorong keep smiling while walking . “He looks so cute when he said that . I can’t believe he likes me too . This is like a dream come true .” she said and touched her burning cheeks . “Can’t wait to tell the other girls .” 

 

Hello everybody ! Sorry for the late update ! in this chapter , i'm  focusing on the Woohyun and Chorong couple :3 hahaha sorry for the short update . So , this is my second last  chapter T.T the next chapter is my last one . I hope you guys will enjoy the ending and please support my new fic in my another account . Hope you guys will give much love to my new fic like you guys did with my previous fic and this one :3 thank youuuuu so much for reading and waiting so patiently for an update T.T Love youuuuu xoxoxo