16. " I lied ."

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

The next morning , Chorong’s the one who wake up early because she want to buy breakfast for her members . She left the dorm and ride the elevator . The elevator then arrive at the lobby . She get off the elevator and head to the main entrance .

Suddenly someone said “Good morning Chorong-ssi .” Chorong got surprise and saw it was Woohyun in front of her . “Good morning Woohyun sunbaenim .” she said and bow to him . He bowed back and smiled at her . “Are you going for a morning walk too ?” he ask her .

Chorong make a weird face and said “A morning walk ?” Woohyun chuckled a little and said “Ahh , geusamnida . I thought you’re going for a morning walk because Na Eun-ssi did , yesterday morning .” “Na Eun-ssi ga ?” Chorong said . Woohyun nodded “Umm..I bumped into her yesterday morning . So , I thought you’re going for a morning walk too .” he explained .

Chorong nodded in understanding and said “Ahh chincha ? Ani , I’m going to buy breakfast for the kids .” Woohyun nodded “Ahh , I see .” he said . Chorong nodded and said “I’m going now . Nice to meet you here sunbaenim .” she bowed . “Ahh dae dae . Me too .” he said and bowed back .

Chorong smiled at him and left . Woohyun watch her leave . “It was really nice to meet you here .” he said to himself . He sigh and ride the elevator . Chorong is heading to the van . She suddenly stop and had a little flashback of Woohyun and her .

*Flashbacks*

First flashback….

One evening Chorong goes to a grocery shop and bumped into  Woohyun there . “You’re buying snacks for the kids ?” Woohyun ask her . Chorong nodded “Dae . Sunbaenim too ?” she ask him . Woohyun nodded back . Chorong smiled at him and pick a potato chips .

Woohyun look at her and said “You like those chips ?” Chorong look at him and said “Dae . Its mine and Na Eun’s favourite .” “Na Eun-ssi ga ?” Woohyun said . Chorong look at him and nodded “Dae .” “Ahhh , i think I’ll try one of those .” he said and pick the same kind of chips that Chorong picks . He then smiled at her . She just smiled back and then sigh a little .

Second flashback…

Woohyun was on his way to pick up Sungjong and Myungsoo at their school . When he was passing by Seoul School of Arts , he saw Chorong standing in front if the school gates . He ask his driver to stop the car . The car stops and he called Chorong . “Chorong-ssi ?” Chorong got surprise and look at him “Ohh ? Anneyonghaseyo sunbaenim .” she said and bowed at hi .

Woohyun smiled at her and got off the car . She then come towards Chorong . “What are you doing here ?” she ask him . “Ahh , I’m on my to pick up Sungjong and L at their school . I saw you here so , I just stop by .” he explained . “Ahh I see .” she said . “So , what are you doing here ?” he ask her .

Chorong look at him and said “Ahh , I’m picking up the maknaes . I have to wait for them until they come out .” Woohyun nodded and make a weird face . “Maknaes ? I thought Hayoung is the only maknae ?” he ask her . Chorong chuckled a little and said “Ani , what I mean is the girls that still goes to school . The maknaes Namjoo , Hayoung and the 94-line .”

Woohyun then said “So , Na Eun goes to school here too ?” Chorong was taken aback a little by his questions . She just force a smile “Dae . Na Eun and Yookyung too .” she said slowly . Woohyun nodded . “ I see . I don’t know Na Eun is still school .”  he said . Chorong just sigh a little .

Woohyun notices it and said “Ahh , I got to go now . It was nice seeing you here .” Chorong look at him and smiled . “Dae . Kamsamhamnida for stopping by .” she bowed slowly . He look at Chorong weirdly because Chorong act a little different now . “Ahh dae .” he said and bowed back . He then went back to the car left . Chorong just watch him left and sigh .

*End of flashbacks*

When the flashback ends , she take a deep breath . “He always mention Na Eun everytime I meet him .” she just sigh heavily and ride the van to go buy breakfasts .

At the evening in A-Pink’s dorm , Na Eun suddenly got a call . She just answered the phone without looking at the ID caller and said “Yoboseyo ?” “Na Eun-ssi ?” the caller said . Na Eun got a little startle and said “Myungsoo-ssi ?”  “Ahh , dae . Its me .” L said .

Na Eun got surprised at said “Ahh wae are you calling me ?” she ask him . L rubbed the back of his neck and said “Umm , do you want to meet this evening ?” Na Eun’s eyes widened and clear . “Uhh , sure . Dae . Now ?” she ask him . “Dae . Let’s meet at the lobby in 5 minutes and go for a walk somewhere .” he said

Na Eun still a little surprised and said “Ahh.. dae .” L then said “That’s okay if you’re busy .” “Ani ani . Let’s meet . See you in 5 minutes .” she said . L smiled at her answer and said “Dae . See you later .” “Dae..” Na Eun said and they boy hung up . “That was weird . He never ask nicely when he want to meet me before .” she said to herself and get ready to go to the lobby .

L then exhale in relieved and smiled . He then put on his warm jackets and goes to the front door . Woohyun was at the living room and saw L heading towards the door . He look at him and said “Where are you going ?” L look at him and said “Dae ? Ahh , I’m going to meet a friend .”

Woohyun look at him weirdly and said “Arasso but don’t come home late . Be home by 8 . We have to go to the company to meet our CEO at 10 p.m.” L nodded “Arasso . Bye hyung .” he said and left the dorm . Woohyun  watch him left . “He never leave at this time of hour before .” he said to himself and continue his work .

After 5 minutes , they both meet at the lobby . Na Eun saw L at the lobby and go towards him “Mianhe I’m late .” she said . L just smiled at her and said “Kenchana . Let’s go to the park .”  Na Eun nodded and they both headed to the park . When they arrive at the park , L said “You wait here . I’m gonna buy some hot drinks at the other side of the street .” Na Eun nodded and sit a the swing .

After a while , L come back with two drinks in his hands . He comes towards Na Eun and sit at the swing next to her . “Here you go . One hot cappuccino .” he said giving her the drink . Na Eun smiled at him and take it . “Gomawo-yo .” she thanked him . L just smiled back at drink his coffee .

“You still remember my favourite drinks after all these years ?” she suddenly ask L . L got surprised a little and look at her . “Umm , dae . Its not that hard to remember .” he answered while looking down . Na Eun chuckled  a little and took a sip of her drink . The cold air filled the silence between them . L watch her from the corner of his eyes . Na Eun is smiling at the cold breezes . L then smiled and look in front of him .

Suddenly Na Eun said “Myung-ah …” L got surprised when he heard her called him that . He look at her and said “Dae ?” Na Eun look at him and said “Remember the interview where you mention me as you ideal type ?” L’s eyes widened and look at her weirdly . “Dae . Wae-yo ?”

Na Eun then said “I’m just your ideal type right ? The girl that have the things that you want in a girl right ?” L sigh a little and look down . “Dae .” he said slowly . He want to answer something else but he doesn’t have the courage to do so . He just sigh . Na Eun nodded slowly . “I knew it .” she said . L look at her weirdly .

She look at him and said “Because you once tell me your real ideal type .” L look at her and said “What did I said my real ideal type was ?” Na Eun chuckled a little and said “Girl who is opposite of me .” L got surprise a little . “Someone who don’t have a long wavy hair , someone that look fierce and not innocent and someone who likes other colours beside black .” he then said “Wae did I said I like girl that like other colour beside black ?”

The truth is , he still remembers everything he said to Na Eun . He just want to see the way Na Eun tells him and her expression when she said those . She smiled a little and look at him “Because having a girl who likes black is dull and boring . If the girl likes blue , red or others , its like living with a cheerful and happy go lucky girl . Right ?” she explained .

L got surprised that she still remembers everything he told her . He look at his drink and nodded . “Umm , you’re right .” Na Eun force a smile and look down . “See ? I’m right . Your real ideal type is that right ?” she ask him . He turn to look at her . “What you said about me being your ideal type was just one of your plan to make me fall for you wasn’t it ?”

L actually got hurt by the words that he just heard . He wanted to tell her that he was lying about the ideal type he used to told her . The truth was the one he said in the interview . He likes girl with long wavy hair . He likes girl with innocent looking . He adore girls that like the colour of black because its hard to find a girl that like a boring and dull colour like he does . He would fall for girls like Na Eun . But he already fall for one . He fall for Na Eun .

He just couldn’t force himself to say those words . He just could admit to her that he have fall her in such a long time . He just look at her and take a deep breath . “Dae . It was part of my plan .”  he said . Na Eun nodded and look down . “I know .” she said slowly and took a sip of her drink .

Na Eun don’t know why but she feel like crying at that time . She felt like she wanted to scream her heart out at L for playing her like that . Saying that she is his ideal type in live tv station where everyone is watching . For making her having a hard time everyday because she always get people staring at her especially girls and getting a death threat by his fangirls .

But she would just stay quiet about and ignore all that because she knows what he said was not true . Even until today , she would get a threat from the fangirls . She would just ignore it because she don’t want it to ruined her friendship with L because they just be friends again . L notice her darken expressions . He don’t know what to do . He know she’s going to cry because her expressions say so .

He knows that she must be hurt from what he did . He then said “Na Eun-ah..” Na Eun look at him . “Wae ?” she said . L take a deep breath and said “I lied .”

 

Hello everybody !! How are you ? i miss you guys soooo much ! i'm sooooo sorry i didn't update for a long time T.T school session have start and i'm busy because i have tuition and activities after school :/ i'm sooo sorry . but i will try to keep updating from time to time ^.^ btw , my parents took away my laptop every week and i only get to use my laptop every weekend so , i can only update once a week :( Hope you guys understand and give me time to update . Hope you guys like this chapter and keep reading . Thank you for waiting and still subscribing to me . I love you guys soooo much :3 Thank youuuuuu ! xoxoxo