13. King and Queen

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

L arrive at the school’s main hall where the prom is hold . L suddenly got nervous when he enters the hall . He take a deep breath and look around . He then walk to where the foods and drinks are . He pour himself a drink and sip it . Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder . L turn and saw it was Kai .

What L wear :

“Ohh ? You’re arrived ?” L said . Kai just nodded . “Waah , you look good in tuxedo .” L complimented Kai . Kai just chuckled and said “Mwo-ya hyung . You’re the one who looks good in tuxedo . No wonder girls fall for you . Even I would fall for you if I’m a girl .” Kai joked .

What Kai wear :

“Yaah , are you crazy ?” L jokingly scream at him . Kai laugh and said “Mianhe hyung . I’m just saying the truth .” L laugh and give Kai a drink . Kai take it and they both drink it . “So , did you find any partner ?”Kai ask him .

L sigh and said “Ani . I don’t need a partner to be here right ?” Kai nodded . “But still . We all have to dance and I can’t dance with you .” he teased . L chuckled and said “Arayo . How about you ? Where’s your partner ?” Kai sigh and said “I don’t have one . Just like you hyung .”

L chuckled and said “Come one . There must be someone you want to ask . Right ?” Kai got surprised and look at L . “Dae ? Ahh . ani . What are you talking about hyung ?” he said and sip his drink . He suddenly got nervous by his question . L look at him weirdly and said “Admit it . Who is she ?”

Kai look at him surprisely “Ar..arasso . There this one girl . But I didn’t get the chance to ask her .” Kai explained . L look at him . “Wae-yo ? Does she already have a partner ?” he ask Kai . Kai just smiled a little and said “Ani . I just think that I’m not the right guy to be asking her .”

L look at him “Wae ? You like her don’t you ?” L keep asking him . Kai look down and smiled fakely . He look at L “Maybe but we know each other for so long . It would be uncomfortable if I suddenly ask her to be my partner right ?” Kai said with a slow tone .

L sigh and said “If you like someone , you should go after her . Wae would you give up ?” Kai look at L and smiled fakely “I feel like she have feelings for someone . Its not me that’s for sure .” L just nodded “Ahh , chincha ? Kenchana . You can keep trying .” he advice Kai .

Kai smiled and said “You’re right . Maybe . Its not wrong to have feelings for someone that you know a long time right ? Even if we’re been friends since childhood , having feelings for each other is not wrong right ?” L suddenly felt something . Something he thought that have gone a long time from his heart . But he feels like its still there but he’s not that sure .

L smiled at Kai and nodded “Dae . You’re right .” Kai nodded and they both walk to their other friends . They all talk to each other . In the hall , many seniors wears a smart suit and tuxedo and the girls looks great in their dresses .

Yuri and her gang keep looking at the Kai and L groups . Kai and L noticed it but they just ignored it . “Aisshh , wae L oppa is not looking at me ? He should be stunned when he saw me wearing this dress .” Yuri complained . The other girls look at each other . “Ahh , maybe he don’t notice you . They are many people here you know ?” One of her friends tried to comfort her .

“Yeah . You maybe right . I’m the Queen after all . He have to notice me later . Kenchana .” Yuri said . The other girls just nodded .

What Yuri wear :

Na Eun just arrived at the school with Jimin . They both are nervous because they will enter the main hall in a few steps . “Ahh , I’m so nervous .” Na Eun said . Jimin hold her hand and said “Kenchana . Atleast you look beautiful .” Na Eun just force a smile . Suddenly someone called Jimin “Yaah , Jimin-ah ! Palli ! We have to do many things here .” it was the president of the senior .

“Ahh dae .” Jimin said . She looks at Na Eun with an apologetic face . “Kenchana . Just go . We meet later arasso ?” Na Eun said . Jimin smiled and nodded . “Mianhe . I’ll see you later . Have fun !” she said and left. Na Eun watched her friend leave and take a deep breath . She then enter the main hall .

“Yaah , isn’t that Son Na Eun ?” one of the guy in Kai’s and L’s group said . They all turn and saw Na Eun . Their jaws drop when they saw Na Eun in the white dress . Yuri notices it and look at where they are looking . She got surprised when she saw Na Eun .

“Waah , I don’t know she is that pretty .” one of the guys said . L and Kai both still look at Na Eun . “Wow..” Kai thought and smiled . Na Eun look down because she knows almost all of the students look at her . “Aishh , wae are they looking at me like that ?” she thought and just walk towards the foods side .

Na Eun look up and saw Kai . He smiled at her . She smiled back and saw L staring at her . She looks at him weirdly . L shook his head and look away “Aisshh , wae am I like this . Wake up Kim Myungsoo !” he thought to himself . He can feel his heart beat faster .

Kai then said “Hyung , I’ll be right back .” L look at him and said “Arasso .” Kai then walk towards Na Eun . L noticed it and sigh “She must be the one he was talking about .” he thought . He suddenly feels something that he’s not comfortable with . His heart become heavy . He just ignored the feeling .

Na Eun look at Kai who is coming towards her . “Waah , you look…different .” Kai said almost teased . Na Eun then said “If you’re going to say that I’m beautiful , then , gomawo .” Kai then chuckled “Dae , maybe .” Na Eun laugh . “You look good in tuxedo .” she complimented him .

“I look handsome don’t I ?” he flattered himself . Na Eun make an annoyed face and said “Ani . You just look neat .” she joked . Kai make a poker face “Yaah .” he said . Na Eun laugh “Ani ani . I’m just kidding . You look dashing .” she said .

Kai laugh and nodded “Gomawo .” they both laugh .  Kai then take a breath and said “You’re alone ?” Na Eun nodded “Umm , I was here with Jimin but she’ll be back soon . She have things to do .” she explained .

“Ahh..” Kai nodded . L noticed that Na Eun and Kai keep smiling when they are talking to each other . “I don’t think I can make her smiled like that again .” he thought and sigh . Then , Jimin come to Na Eun . “Na Eun-ah .” Jimin said . Na Eun turn and saw Jimin . “Ohh , you’re done ?” she ask Jimin .

“Dae , but I have still have to announce the Prom King and Queen later .” Jimin said and sigh of tiredness . Na Eun just look at her friend with a sympathy look . Kai just stare at Jimin . “Since when she looks this…beautiful ?” he thought to himself .

Na Eun noticed it and giggled . She then said “Jimin . You know Kai right ?” Jimin then look at Kai . “Ahh , dae . Anneyonghaseyo . I didn’t recognize you .” she said and bowed . Kai just keep staring at her . Jimin look at him weirdly . “Yaah !” Na Eun poked him .

Kai got surprised and look at Na Eun “Dae ? Wae ?” Jimin and Na Eun both chuckled . “You know Jimin right ? Our Vice President .” Na Eun said to him . Kai look at Jimin and nodded “Ahh , dae . Ofcourse . Anneyonghaseyo .” he bowed . Jimin bowed back . “You look different .” He said to Jimin .

Jimin look at him weirdly . Na Eun chuckled and said “What he meant was , you look beautiful .” “Dae ?” Kai surprisingly said . Jimin chuckled and said “Ahh dae . Kamsahamnida . You look different yourself . Good different .” Kai then chuckled . “Kamsamhamnida .” he thanked Jimin . Jimin just smiled .

Suddenly , one of L’s friend pulled him to Kai . L don’t want to but his friend force him . “Anneyonghaseyo Na Eun-ssi and Jimin-ssi .” L’s friend said . L just look away . Na Eun and Jimin smiled and greeted back . Kai notices that L is looking away . “Hyung , greet them .” Kai said to L .

“Aissshh , wae now ?” he thought . He then slowly turn to look at Na Eun and Jimin . “Anneyonghaseyo .” He greeted . Na Eun and Jimin greeted back . “Waah , oppa . You look handsome in that tuxedo .” Jimin said to L .

L smiled at her and said “Kamsamhamnida .” Jimin just smiled . “You girls looks stunning tonight .” he said slowly to them . Jimin suddenly blushed . “Ahh , dae kamsamhamnida oppa .” she thanked him and touched her blushed face . Kai and his friend just chuckled . “Gomawo-yo .” Na Eun thanked him . L smiled a little and look down .

“So , I’m gonna go somewhere . You people have fun .” L’s friend said . “Ahh dae .” they all said . Then he left leaving only the four of them alone , Na Eun , Jimin , L and Kai . Silent was there since no one said anything .

“Okay seniors . We have a mission for you guys .” the teacher suddenly using the mic on the stage . Everyone turn to look at the teacher . “Some of you might have a partner and some don’t . So , I want the boys to ask the second girl they talk to tonight to dance with them . You guys have 2 minutes before the music start . Start now !”

They all got surprised starting to look for a partner . The four of them look stunned and don’t know what to do . Suddenly , Kai look Jimin . He then held out his hand to her . Jimin look at his hand and look at him weirdly . “M..me ?” Na Eun and L look at them .

Kai nodded and smiled at her . “You’re not the first girl I talk to tonight .” he said . “Dae ?”  Jimin still confuse . Suddenly , Na Eun noticed something . “Ahh , right . The teacher want the boys to ask the second girl they talk to , to dance . He talk to me first and then you .” she explained .

Jimin finally understand and look at Kai . She hold his hand . They both then walk towards the middle of the hall . L and Na Eun both look at them left . Then , L look at Na Eun . He take a deep breath and hold out his hand . Na Eun got surprised and look at him . “Jimin was the first one to talk to me . You’re after her .” he explained .

Na Eun’s eyes widened . He smiled at her . She take a breath and smiled at him . She then slowly take his hand . She suddenly got nervous . Then they both walk towards where Kai and Jimin went . Kai and Jimin look at L and Na Eun . They both noticed that L and Na Eun look nervous .

“They look good together don’t they ?” Jimin said . Kai look at them and said “Dae . They are .” The truth is , he have a feelings for Na Eun since the first time he looks at her eyes (in Chapter 5 :) ) but his not sure about it now . Suddenly , Jimin hold his hand .

Kai got surprised and look at her . Jimin smiled and said “The dance is about to start .” Kai smiled at her and hold her hand . He can feel his heart beat faster . He looks at Jimin who is smiling talking to her friend next to her . “Cute .” he thought and smiled a little .

Suddenly , the music starts playing . All of them started to dance . Kai and Jimin already started dancing . L who is hesitated to dance with Na Eun is nervous . Na Eun noticed it . She then take his hand and put it on her waist . She hold his hand and put her other hand on his shoulder . L got surprised and look at Na Eun .

Na Eun just look at him and said “Dance . Now .” L nodded and they both started to do a slow dance like the others . As they were dancing , Yuri keep looking at L and Na Eun . “Aissshh , that girl is stealing my oppa .” she thought to her self . Na Eun knows it and look down .

L noticed that Yuri keep looking at Na Eun . He look at Na Eun who is looking down . He then lift her chin up . Na Eun got surprised and look at him . L just smiled at her and said “Its our senior year . Smile .” Na Eun got surprised and take a breath . “Dae .” she said and smiled .

They both dancing swiftly . L suddenly said “You look..beautiful . As usual .” Na Eun’s eyes widened and smiled a little “Gomawo . You look..good . As usual .” she said . L chuckled . They both then chuckled . Kai and Jimin both smiled looking at their friends actions .

“Mianhe . If I hurt you all this time .” L suddenly said . Na Eun got surprised and look at him . “I haven’t been good to you . Eversince I debut . Even when you debuted . I act like I don’t know you . Mianhe .” he keep apologizing .

Na Eun’s heart started to beat faster and tears started to fill her eyes . She hold it in . She look at L and said “Ani . Kenchana . Its my fault too . I should’ve told you the truth why I was ignoring you at first .” L got surprised with what he just heard . “M..mwo ? What are you talking about ?” he stuttered .

Na Eun take a deep breath and said “I explained later . Meet me after the prom .” L make a weird face but he just nodded . “So , are we , like old times again ?” he said slowly . Na Eun look at him and said “Well , we weren’t idols in the old times right ? Even if we’re friends , we should becareful .”

L sigh and nodded . “Arasso Princess Na Eun .” he teased . “Yaah .” Na Eun almost screamed . L chuckled and said “Mianhe . Mianhe . I’m just kidding .” Na Eun just chuckled . They both continue dancing and when they both look at each other’s eyes . Their hearts beats faster .

“My feelings toward you never left after all .” L thought . “I never felt like this before . Wae now ?” Na Eun thought . After 3 minutes . The music stops . They all stops dancing and clapped their hands . Na Eun and L look at each other and just smiled . Kai and Jimin too .

“That was a lovely dance . Now , I want both of our senior’s President and Vice President to announce the prom King and Queen . Both of you please come to the stage .” the teacher said .

Jimin sigh . “Aisshh , I can’t even rest .” she complained . Na Eun , Kai and L all chuckled . “Just go . We can have fun later .” Na Eun said . “She’s right . Maybe I’ll buy you some coffee after this .” Kai suddenly said surprising all of them . “Waah , Kai . You have guts now eh ?” L .

Kai got embarrassed and look at Jimin . Jimin got blushed and said “Sure . I will love too . See you guys later .” she then left . Na Eun then said “Waah , Jongin-ssi . I don’t know you’re a brave man to ask that to a girl .”

Kai then said “Ofcourse . I am a man . My father just proud of me because of that .” he joked . Na Eun’s expression change suddenly . L noticed it and sigh . Kai then said “W..wae ? Did I said something wrong ?” Na Eun put a smile on her face and said “Ahh , ani . I’m just tired .” Kai just nodded .

“Okay guys . The moment you all been waiting for . This year’s Prom King and Queen . We have the result here in our hand .” Jimin said on the stage with the President . All of the students started too gather closer to the stage .

“I will announce the King first .” the president said . He open the envelope and said “Waah , this is unexpected . This year we have a different King .” Everyone all got surprised and nodded . “Waah , I wonder who it is .” Kai said . Na Eun focused on the announcement but L just look around , uninterested about the result .

“The King is…” the president started . “ Infinite’s L . Chukaiinminda !” he said . they all clapped . Kai and Na Eun got surprised . They all turn to look at L . L don’t know what happened . “W..wae-yo ?” he said . “Hyung , you’re the King .” Kai said . “Dae ? Wae ?!” he said confusingly .

Na Eun and Kai both pushed him to go to the stage . L don’t want to but he just go towards the stage . Then , Kai and Na Eun clapped their hands . “Waah , who knew he would be the King huh ?” Kai said . Na Eun just smiled .

The president then put the crown on L’s head and ask him to give a speech . L just walk towards the mic and said “Umm..ahh..dae . Kamsamhamnida .” he bowed . Everyone just laugh and clapped . Na Eun chuckled and so is Kai .

Jimin then ask L to stand behind them . “Okay . So , our Queen is…” Jimin started . “This is it ! I’m going to be L-oppa Queen !” Yuri said to her friends . Her friends just nodded . Na Eun and Kai both just listened .

Jimin opened the enveloped and her eyes widened . “Wa..waah ! Daebak .” she screamed . Everyone got curious . Jimin smiled widely and said “Our Queen this year is.. A-Pink Son Na Eun-ssi ! Chukkaihaeyo !” They all got surprised . “MWO ?!” Yuri screamed and look at Na Eun .

Kai look at Na EUn . Na Eun got surprised with what she just heard . “Dae ?” she said . Kai chuckled and pushed her to the stage . “Just go to the stage . Palli !” he said . Na Eun still can’t believe it but she just go one the stage . L keep smiling when he heard that Na Eun is the Queen .

Jimin put the crown on her head and hug her best friend . “Chukkaihaeyo Na Eun-ah !” she said . Na Eun smiled and said “Gomawoyo .” she then move to the mic to give a speech . “Dae . Kamsamhamnida . I will take good care of this crown . Kamsamhamnida .” she said and bowed . They all clapped .

“Give it up for our King and Queen !” the teacher said . They all clapped . Na Eun and L look at each other and bowed to the students in front of them . Then they both got off the stage . The music started to play and everyone have fun until the prom ends .

Kai and Jimin leave first since Kai is buying Jimin a coffee . “We’re going first okay ? Chukkaihae on you guys being the King and Queen .” Kai said to L and Na Eun . They both laugh . “Gomawoyo Jongin-ssi .” Na Eun said .

“Dae . Gomawo . Send her home early okay ?” L teased Kai . Jimin and Kai chuckled . “Arasso arasso . We’re just getting some coffee .” Kai said . Jimin then said “See you guys later . I’ll call you okay ?” she said to Na Eun . Na Eun nodded and smiled at her .

They waved at L and Na Eun . L and Na Eun waved back and watch them left . “They look good together don’t they ?” Na Eun said . L look at her and said “Dae . They are .” Then L said “Should we go to the park ? You said you want to explained to me right ?” Na Eun got surprised because she almost forgot about it .

“Ahh , dae . Let’s go then .” Na Eun said . L nodded and they both walk to the park together . The park where they used to played with each other when they were kids . 

 

Hello everybody ! How are you ? Sorrrryyyy for not updating a long time . I was busy . and i will try to keep updating when i'm not busy . I make it up to you guys by making a long chapter ;) hope you guys like this chapter . Thank you for waiting and keep reading . Thank youuuuuuu :) xoxoxo