12.Prom night

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

After school , Na Eun wait for her van to pick her up which is a little late then usual . She sigh and just kick some pebbles . Suddenly someone called her , “Na Eun !” she turn and saw Kai coming towards her . “Ohh ? Jongin-ssi . Wae aren’t you left yet ?” she ask him . “Ahh , my van just arrive . How about you ? Wae are you still here ?” he ask her .

“My van is a little late today .” she relplied . “Chincha ? Do you want a lift ? I can send you to your dorm .” he said . She just smiled and said “Ani kenchana . My van will arrive soon . You should go .” Kai nodded “Arasso then , see you later .” he said and turn around .

He then thought of something and turn around back . “Umm , Na Eun-ssi ?” Na Eun look at him “Wae-yo ?” she said . He took a deep breath and said “By any chance , do you have any partner for the…prom ?” Na Eun look at him and shook her head . “Ani .”

Kai nodded and smiled a little . Na Eun look at him and said “Wae-yo ?” Kai got surprise and said “Dae ? Ahh , ani . I’ll see you later . Bye .” and left to ride the van . Na Eun look at him weirdly and just ignore it . Kai is in the van . “No partner ? That great .” he thought and smiled . For a reason , he’s happy when he heard that Na Eun said she don’t have a partner .

After 5 minutes , Na Eun called her manager to ask them where they are . “Ahh , mianhe Na Eun-ah . We’re a little late today . We just left Busan and I’m not sure if we can make it to pick you up .” her manager explained .

“Chincha ? Ottoke ?” she mumbled a little . “Can’t you go back to the dorm yourself ? Or I can just ask someone else to pick you up ?” the manager said . “Aniya . Kenchana . I can go back by bus . Just drive safely .” she said . “Arasso . becareful okay ?” the manager said . “Dae .” Na Eun replied and they both hang up .

“Bus ? I haven’t ride it in a long time though .” she thought and just walk . She decided to stop by the café she always go to .When she arrived , she ordered her favourite drink and find a table to sit .

She keep looking but every table is full . She sigh and was about to leave when she saw a guy sitting alone at the cornered table of the café . She come towards the table and she saw that the guy is sleeping . . “How can he sleep at this noisy place ?” she thought . She sigh and said “Excuse me ? Can I sit here ? Others are full .”

The person just murmured a “Umm..” She got startled and said “Dae . Kamsamhamnida .” she then sit in front of him . She drinks her coffee and notices what the person is drinking . “Ice- Americano ? Does every guy likes that drink ?” she said to herself and took a sip of her drink .

Suddenly the guy lift his head up . Na Eun notices it and look at him . The guy fix his hair and look at Na Eun . Na Eun’s eyes widened when she saw it was L . “You ?” she said . L keep blinking his eyes and then said “Ohh its you .” he then yawned . Na Eun is surprise a little because he’s not even doing his usual attitude with her . She keep staring at him .

L notices it and said “Wae are you looking at me like that ?” he then drink his coffee . Na Eun shook her head and said “A..ani . What are you talking about ?” she then drinks her coffee . L just smirked . Na Eun then stood up . L look at her and said “Where are you going ?”

Na Eun look at him . “Its non of your business .” she said and left the café . L watch her walk away . He chuckled a little and then left the café too . Na Eun is waiting for the bus at the bus stop . It was cold since its winter and Na Eun just keep shaking her legs to warm her feet .

Suddenly , someone sit next to her . “Where’s your van ?” she heard it a turn to her left . She just can believe what she just saw . “You again ?” she said in an annoyed tone . “Did you follow me ?” she continued . L make a weird face and said “Wae would I follow you ?”

Na Eun look at him with a confuse expression and said “Then..wae are you here ?” L just said “I always go home by bus .. Where’s your van ?” Na Eun sigh “Late .” she said slowly . L look at her and chuckled a little . Na Eun look at her and said “Wae are you laughing ?” she makes an annoyed face .

L then said “The ice princess finally ride the bus after 6 yea-“ he was about to continue but then he look at Na Eun who is looking at him weirdly . He cough and look down . “Forget it .” Na Eun shook her head and thought “What’s wrong with him ?”

L want to say about 6 years ago but he forgot that he have to pretend that he don’t know Na Eun before they debut . He sigh and just keep looking down .

After 5 minutes , the bus finally arrive . They both stood up and enter the bus . When Na Eun enter the bus , she didn’t see any empty sit . “Aisshh , wae is this keep happening to me today ?” she thought .  Then , she saw an empty sit but it was next to L . “Aisshh , I can’t believe this .” she complained and sit next to L .

L look at her weirdly . She look at him and said “Don’t get me wrong . I only sit here because I have no other choice .” L smirked and said “Arasso .” they both then sit silently . After 10 minutes of silent , L suddenly open his mouth . “Na Eun-ah…” She look at him .

L took a deep breath and look at her . “I’m gonna stop .” he said . Na Eun make a weird face and said “Stop mwo ?” L look at the window and said “I’m gonna stop with the trying to make you fall in love with me thing . I can’t do it . I know it will never happen .” Na Eun got surprise . L then look at her .

“I know you for too long . I know how your mind works . Everything I did is worthless .” he said slowly . Na Eun still surprise “Myungsoo-ssi..”she said slowly . L smiled a little and said “Just forget what I ever did to you arasso ?” Na Eun just nodded slightly . He smiled and look at the window again .

Na Eun sigh “I wonder why did he stop ?” she thought . “I think I did the right thing .” L thought and sigh in relieved .

After another  10 minutes , they both finally arrive at their dorms . They both walk towards the elevator and ride together . Silent come between them . Sudddenly Na Eun said “Myungsoo-ssi..” L got surprised and look at her . “Umm..you’re going to the prom right ?” she ask him .

L look at her weirdly and said “I think so . Wae-yo ?” Na Eun just nodded and said “Ani , Just asking . Make sure you come okay ?” L got surprised by her words and was about to say something when the elevator stops at L’s dorm’s floor . “I’ll see you later then .” he said . Na Eun nodded .

He got off the elevator and Na Eun then take a deep breath when the elevator door closes . She feel her heart beat faster . She touch her chest and said “Wae am I nervous ? Aisshh .”  L walk towards her dorm’s door and then thought “Wae is she being nice to me ?” he just shook his head and walk inside .

Its already Saturday night  . It’s the prom night . Na Eun already in her dress that Jimin bought for her . She really loves it . She wear a little hair clip at the side of her hair . She look at the mirror . “I feel like a..” “girl.” someone continued . She turn a saw it was her members .

Na Eun's dress : 

All of them look at her with a smile on their faces . “But I am a girl .” Na Eun said . Her members laugh and Eunji said “But you wear a different colour other then black . You wear a girl colour this time .” Na Eun laugh . “Waahh , unnie ! You look beautiful !” Namjoo said excitedly . “Aniya .” Na Eun denied .

“You are ! Chincha  unnie !” Hayoung said . Na Eun smiled and patted her hair . Then they heard a doorbell , “Miss Na Eun . Your ride is here .” someone said at the door . “Dae !” Na Eun said . She take a deep breath . “Do I look okay ? I’m so nervous about this prom .” she said nervously .

“You look gorgeous . Don’t worry and have fun arasso ?” Chorong said . Na Eun smiled and said “Gomawo unnie . Chorong smile back . “Okay , palli ! You need to go now .” Yookyung said . “Dae , palli . call us if you need anthing okay ?” Bomi said . Na Eun smiled and nodded at them . “Gomawo guys . I’m going now . See you guys later .” she take her purse and left .

“Waah , she look so pretty . I’m so jealous .” Namjoo said and sigh . “Yaah yaah ! Tonight is her  night arasso ? She’ve been avoiding this dance for many years now .” Eunji said . “Dae . That’s right . We have to oray that her prom went well .” Chorong said . The other members agreed and they all continue to do their work .

Na Eun got towards the car in front of her and when the car door open , she was surprise to see Jimin . Her jaws drop .”Jimin ?” she said . Jimin got out the car and said “Wae are you looking at me like that ? Do I look that bad ?”

Jimin's dress:

“Mwo ? Ani ani . You look beautiful . Finally you know how to fashioned your long hair right .” Na Eun said . Jimin chuckled and said “Gomawo yo . But waahh , daebak !” she almost screamed . “Wae wae ?” Na Eun ask . “You look gorgeous ! I’m glad I bought you this dress .” Jimin said .

Na Eun chuckled and said “Gomawo . now , can we go ?” Jimin nodded and said “Dae , let’s go to the prom !” she screamed . Na Eun chuckled and they both ride the car and they both are on their way to their school for the prom .

 

Hello everybody !! Sorry for not updating ! i have finally recover from my fever . hihi thank you for waiting . Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ keep reading and thank youuuu xoxo