6.Flashback

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

After school , Na Eun decided to walk back to her dorm . Just as soon as she pass the school’s gate , suddenly Kai called her . “Na Eun !” Na Eun turn and saw Kai . “Ohh , Jongin-ssi . Wae-yo ?” Na Eun said . Kai look at her and said “Wae are you walking home ? Where’s your van ?” Na Eun look at him and said “Ahh , I decided to walk home today . I haven’t walk at this area since I debut .”

Kai nodded and said “Ahh , so , do you want me to accompany you ? I can just call my manager to not pick me up .” Na Eun chuckled and said “Kenchana . I just want to be alone .” Kai then nodded and said “Arasso then .” Na Eun then look at him weirdly and said “Yaah , do you like me ? Wae are being nice to me ?”

Kai widened his eyes and said “Mwo ? Yaah , wh..what are you talking about ?” Na Eun smirked and said “Yaah , you used to said you hate me whenever we bumped at each other remember ? Now you want to walk with me to go home ? Chinca ?” Kai rubbed the back of his neck and said “Y..yaah , aniya . I still hate you .”

Na Eun chuckled and said “Arasso arasso .” Kai chuckled and said “See you tomorrow Na Eun .” Na Eun nodded and then Kai said “Ahh , and I hate you .” Na Eun chuckled and said “I hate you too .” the both laugh and Kai headed to his van .

Na Eun then continue walking . Na Eun and Kai both didn’t realize that L was watching them from behind . “Since when are they that close ?” L thought . He then sigh . He notices that Na Eun was walking . So , he decided to follow her . He don’t know why but his heart want to follow her .

After 10 minutes of walking , L is still walking behind Na Eun . He knows that Na Eun don’t notice him follows her . Na Eun suddenly stopped infront of a café and walk inside the café . L look at the café and thought “You still go to this place ?” then he followed her inside . L then saw Na Eun at the counter wanted to order her drink , L quickly go beside her and said to the cashier “One ice cappuccino and one iced Americano please .” then he paid . “Dae .” the girl at the counter said and make their drinks .

Na Eun’s eyes widened when she saw L . “Wh..what are you doing here ?” she stuttered . “Here you go .” the girl give him their drinks . “Kamsamhamnida .” L said and give the ice cappucino to Na Eun . “I’m ordering us some drinks . Can’t you see that ?” L said . Na Eun just look at the drink at L’s hand and make an annoyed face . L notice it and said “Its your favourite ice cappuccino . Just take it . No need to thanked me .”

Na Eun take it and mumbled “Gomawo .” she still make an annoyed face . Then she walk out of the café . L sigh and chase after her . “Aissh , how could he still remember my favourite drink ? and he still drink that Americano ? That kid didn’t change his taste .” she thought . “Eunnie-ah !” L called her . Na Eun stopped walking when she heard him calling her that .

Na Eun turn and look at L weirdly . L then come towards her . “Did you just called me Eunnie ? Don’t you ever dare call me that again .” she warned him and walk away quickly . L sigh and said “Arasso mianhe ! but can we talk for a while ?” Na Eun froze . “What happened to us ? What happened to you ?” he continued walking towards Na Eun .

Na Eun heard him and tears almost drop from her eyes . She turn and saw L is right behind her . L look at her . She look at him and said “There’s nothing to talk about . Nothing happened between us . Ever .” and walk away leaving surprise L . L jaws drop and watched Na Eun walk away . He want to call her again but she already walk far away . He sigh and walk home to his dorm .

That night , Na Eun couldn’t sleep . So , is L . Na Eun keep thinking what L ask her earlier . “What happened to us ? What happened to you ?” The words she can’t get out off her head . L is laying on his bed . “There’s nothing to talk about . Nothing happened between us . Ever .” he thought what Na Eun said to him .

“Nothing happened between us ? We’ve been friends since we were you and you said nothing happened between us ?” he thought . Then , they both have a flashback what happen before their debut .

*Flashback*

“Myungsoo-ah , meet Na Eun . She’s your new friend from now on arasso ?” L’s mom said to L who is still 6 years old . L just move at the house next to Na Eun’s house . Na Eun is with her mom at that time . L and Na Eun look at each other . “Go on . Go play together .” Na Eun’s mom ask Na Eun and push them both to the park .

L and Na Eun are standing next to the slided . Then L ask “How old are you ?” Na Eun look at him and said “I’m 5 . How about you ?” L said “I’m 6 .” Na Eun then said “Should I call you oppa ?” L shook his head and said “Ani . Just call me Myung .” Na Eun nodded and said “Arasso . You can call me Eunnie .”  They both shake each other hands and play with each other .

They always go anywhere with each other . They have been friends for 6 years now . Now L is 14 years old and Na Eun is 13 years old . “Yaah , Eunnie-ah . Palli ! The café is going to open soon .” L called Na Eun who is still tired of running earlier . “You go first . I’m tired .” Na Eun said . “Aisshh , palli !” he said and pulled her hand .

“Myung-ah , you’re hurting my hand .” Na Eun said but L ignore her and just pulled her until they reach the café . They both ordered their drinks . “I’ll have one ice Americano . What do you want ?” L ask Na Eun . Na Eun then said “Ice cappuccino .” “And one ice cappuccino .” L continue and they both sat at the table at the corner of the café .

They both drink their drinks and chat with each other . Then they would go home as usual together .

When L was 16 , he got an offer to go train in a company to become a singer and be a part of an idol group . L didn’t tell Na Eun about this . One day , he told his mom . His mom ask her to accept it . L always wanted to be a singer . Na Eun want to be a singer too .

L don’t want to accept it because he knows that Na Eun would be alone if he always go training at that company and will never have a chance to hang out with each other . He wanted to reject that offer eventhough everyone already told him to accept it . Na Eun heard about it and she don’t want L to reject a gold opportunity like this . So , she have prepared a plan .

Then , L want to meet Na Eun at the park as usual . but Na Eun didn’t show up . It was getting dark and L is worried what might happened to Na Eun . He decided to stop by at Na Eun’s house before heading home . He rang her house bell and her mother opened the door . He want to meet Na Eun but her mother said that Na Eun is busy .

L then sigh and go home . He tried calling Na Eun that night but she didn’t pick up . Na Eun just ignore his phone call . She really want to pick it up but she just have to this . After almost a few weeks , they didn’t meet each other and Na Eun have been avoiding from him . Even at school she will avoid seeing him .

One morning , Na Eun want to go to school . L is waiting her infront of her door . She was surprise to see L when she opened the door . L want to say something but Na Eun just walk pass by him and walk quickly to school . L sigh and chase after her . She then block Na Eun’s way .

Na Eun got surprised but she just look down . L sigh and said “Yaah , what’s wrong with you ? Why you keep avoding me ?” Na Eun just keep looking down . “Yaah , Eunnie-ah” he called her . Na Eun took a deep breath and look at him . “Don’t talk to me after this . Don’t even try to see at me school .” she said .

L got surprised “Mw..mwo ?” he stuttered . “Just do what I say .” she said and keep walking . “Yaah ! Son Na Eun ! What’s wrong ? Wae you didn’t want to see me anymore ?” he said and chase after Na Eun . Na Eun sigh and said “Because…because I don’t like you hanging out me . People think we’re a couple and girls started to hate me because of you . Just get lost out of my sight !” she almost screamed .

She then walk away . She want to cry but she holding it in . L jaws drop and said “Mwo ?! Yaah ! Mianhe ! Don’t do this . I’ll promise I won’t hang out with you to often . Atleast just answer my calls !” he screamed . Na Eun can’t hold it anymore and cried . Tears keep flowing but she didn’t turn to look L .

“Eunnie-ah ! Yaah !” L screamed . “Aishhh chincha !” he thought and ruffled his hair . Na Eun keep crying but she don’t want to make it obvious . She wiped her tears and thought “Mianhe Myung-ah . If I don’t do this , you won’t except the offer . You will be wasting that opportunity just because you want to hang out with me . Mianhe .”

After a few days , L accept the offer . Na Eun found out about it from her mother . She’s happy that L finally except that offer . “Good job Myung-ah . You will be a successful singer .” she thought happily . She’s still happy eventhough they haven’t contact with each other for almost few months and L have move to another school . So , does Na Eun .

1 year later , Na Eun got an offer to become a trainee at a company . She didn’t hesistate and except the offer . “I will work hard and maybe I can see Myung again . Just see him makes me feel better . He will hate me and he thinks that I hate him but kenchana atleast his happy .” she thought .

In 2010 , L debut as a singer in an idol dance group called Infinite . They were a great rookie . Na Eun is at her company dance studio with her members . She watch a music show called Music Bank and she saw L is dancing in that group . Na Eun’s happy when she saw L dancing and singing in that stage . He also have the most fan . “You did it Myung . Good job .”

“Waah , that L guy is so handsome .” one of her members said . “L ?” Na Eun ask . “Dae , L . His real name is actually Kim Myungsoo . He’s the face of the group .” her member said . Na Eun nodded and said “L ? Funny name .” Then they all continue training .

After 3 years of training , Na Eun have finally debut as a member of an idol girl group called A-Pink . They debuted in 2011 . They also won the Rookie of The Year Award . They all are so happy . For their present for winning the award , their CEO bought them a new dorm for them . It’s an apartment .

On the moving in day , another group visited them to welcome them to the neighbourhood . When they opened their door , they were surprise to see it was Infinite . “Anneyonghaseyo , Infinite inmida . Welcome to this neighbourhood .” all the Infinite members said except for one which is L .

“Kamsamhamnida .” the A-Pink girls thank them . Na Eun’s eyes widened when she saw L is with them . She just ignore him and pretended that they don’t know each other . “Here you go take this flower .” Woohyun , the main vocalist give them the flower . “Na Eun-ah , take this flower and put it in a vase .” Eunji said to Na Eun .

“Dae , arasso .” Na Eun take the flower . L then turn to Na Eun . He was surprised to see Na Eun . He notice that Na Eun have gotter prettier and look more matured . Not the Eunnie he used to know . He want to talk to her but when she look at him , she just take the flower and walk away .

L was disappointed that Na Eun pretended to not know him . He sigh but he’s happy in the inside that Na Eun finally debuted as a singer like she always wanted to . “Good job Eunnie-ah . You finally made it .” he thought .

Both of their groups keep seeing each other but Na Eun and L still didn’t say anything to each other . Eventhough , their group also enter a show together . When people said they look good together , they would always denied it and not agree with it . They also become annoyed whenever people said that . Its not that they don’t like it , maybe its because they still angry at each other . That’s why they behave like that .

*End of flashback*

L sigh “Why did you ignore me all of sudden ?”  he thought and go to sleep . Na Eun always feel guilty whenever she think back the day she started to ignore L . “Mianhe Myungsoo . I have to do that for your own good .” she thought .

 “Wae did you ever think to not accept that offer because of me ? Aissh .” she become angry whenever she thinks that L almost reject that offer because of her . She sigh and go to sleep .

 

Hello everybody ! Done with this chapter ^.^ Sorry if its long or anything . What do you guys think about their history together ? The part when they both are actually used to be best friend but now they're not :/ anyway , I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter . Keep reading and thank youu :D