11.Shopping

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

A week left until the dance prom . Everyone is busy with the preparations to make the prom the best prom ever . Meanwhile , Jimin invited Na Eun to go shopping with her . Na Eun just follow her and they both got shopping at Seoul biggest shopping mall .

Jimin enter one shop and it have many pretty dresses . “Waah , daebak .” Jimin said . Na Eun just stay outside the shop and look at the dresses . “This must be really expensive .” she thought . Suddenly Jimin said “Yaah , come in .” and pulled Na Eun in .  Na Eun then said “Yaah , I can’t afford this dresses .”

Jimin just smiled at her and said “Kenchana . Just pick a dress and try them on . Arasso ?” Na Eun make a weird face . “Mwo ? Wae ?” she said . Jimin just shook her head and said “Aissh , just took these and try them on . Go go .” she gives Na Eun many dresses and ask her to try them on . “Ehh ? Yaah .” Na Eun said then Jimin pushed her inside the dressing room .

After they both tried many dresses , they finally bought the dresses they like after 2 hours . “Here you go . Please come again .” the worker girl said and bow to them . Na Eun and Jimin bow to her and left the shop . “Dress , check . So , where should we go next ?” Jimin ask Na Eun . Na Eun look at her and said “Gomawo Jimin for buying me that dress . I really appreaciate it .”

Jimin smiled and said “That’s the least I can do for my best friend . Besides , this is your first and last prom . We should enjoy it right ?” Na Eun nodded and chuckled . Jimin chuckled and they both go to the make up shop and bought many make up things .

After they bought shoes , accessories and eat lunch . Its time for them to go home . Jimin dropped off Na Eun infront of her dorm building . Na Eun got off Jimin’s car and said “Gomawo for everything today Jimin . I had fun .” Jimin nodded and said “Kenchana . I had fun too . See you tomorrow okay ? I’ll call you .”

Na Eun nodded and smiled at her . “Dae . Arrive home safely okay ?” she said . Jimin nodded and wave at her . Na Eun wave back and watch Jimin’s car left . Na Eun smiled and look at her shopping bags . She then got on the elevator to her dorm .

The elevator suddenly stop at a floor and when the elevator door open Na Eun’s eyes widened when she saw it was L . L got surprised to see her . He just look down and enter the elevator . Na Eun just ignore him .

L then peaked at her shopping bags and said “You went shopping ?” Na Eun just nodded . Suddenly , they arrive at A-Pink’s dorm floor . The elevator door opens and L said “Well , then , I’ll see you tomorrow and at the prom .” Na Eun look at him with weird face . She was surprised to hear what L just said .

He smirked at her and she just left the elevator . Na Eun enter the dorm and go to her room . She then sit on her bed and thought “The prom ? You’re going to the prom ? Oh god .” she sigh and lay on her bed . “Just when I thought this year I’m going to enjoy the prom and this happen . Aisssh . she thought .

The next day , Kai is at his table in class . He keep thinking about the prom . “Aisshh , wae did L sunbaenim made me go to this stupid prom . Its not going to be fun anyway .” he sigh and leaned his head on the table .

Suddenly , Na Eun sit next to him . She looks at Kai weirdly and said “Yaah , what’s wrong with you ? Your house ran out of pillows ?” Kai then stood up and said “Mwo ? Yaah .” Na Eun chuckled and said “Mianhe . I’m just kidding . Wae take it so serious ?” Kai then take a breath and said “Ahh , right . Mianhe . I’m just thinking a lot of stuffs these days .”

Na Eun look at him and said “Chincha ? What is it ?”  Kai just sigh and said “Forget it . Its nothing important . Just about the stupid prom . Na Eun look at him and said “Prom ? You’re going ?” Kai nodded helplessly . “Dae . Someone force me . Aisssh .” he complained . Na Eun chuckled a little and nodded . “Ahh I see . Calm down . We’ll have a great time .” she said and open her books .

Kai then look at her . “We ?” he ask . Na Eun just nodded . “Umm , wae ?” she said . “Ani , wait , you’re going ?” he ask her slowly . “Ofcourse . Its out last year remember ?” she said and smiled . Kai then smiled at her and nodded . Na Eun then continue with her work .

“She’s going ? Maybe this year’s prom won’t be so bad anyway .” Kai thought and smiled a little . He then open his book .

During recess , Jimin and Na Eun sit together as usual . Then , Jimin ask “So , anyone ask you yet ?” Na Eun just look down and shook her head . Jimin sigh and said “Kenchana . Just wait a little while . Somene will definitely ask you . Na Eun look at her and smiled . “Naah , I don’t mind . Besides , the prom is 4 days away . I can still enjoy the prom with other people like you and the others right ?” she said .

Jimin smiled and nodded . “Dae . You’re right .” Na Eun nodded . Then , Na Eun said “So , who ask you ?” she looks at Jimin . Jimin sigh and said “Since I’m the senior’s vice president . I have to go with our school’s senior’s president . Aisssh , not fun at all .” Na Eun chuckled and said “Yaah , kenchana . Its better than not having a partner at all .” Jimin just nodded slowly and said “Dae . Maybe you’re right .”

Na Eun nodded and eat her food . Suddenly , Jimin said “But still . I hope either L-oppa or Kai ask you to be their partner .” Na Eun’s eyes widened and said “L and Kai ? Yaah , wae them ?” Jimin just shrugged and said “Wae can’t they ? L is a possibility you know that he will ask you .” Na Eun then sigh and said “Mwo ? And wae Kai ? Where did you get the crazy idea from ?”
 

Jimin laugh and said “Yaah , I know you and Kai are getting closer this year . He definitely have the possibility to ask you to be his partner for the prom .” Na Eun shook her head and said “Ani ani . Forget it . They both don’t even think I’m the girl who they can just ask me out .”

Jimin chuckled and said “Ahhh , wae ? You and L will make the best couple this year and also if you’re with Kai ? Its like having a fortune right under your nose .” she said excitedly . Na Eun look at her weirdly and said “Aniya . Forget . Keep holding on your dream . I’m not that kind of a girl who likes to date those guys .”

Jimin sigh and said “Aisssh , arasso arasso . Let’s just wait and see . I have a good feeling about you .” and continue eating . Na Eun just shook her head at what her friend just said . “If only you know that me and L will never happen . And Kai , he just need a good friend next to him . That’s all .” She sigh and continue eating . 

 

Hello everybody ! Sorry for not updating for 3 days . I just recover from my fever T.T anyway , sorry if this chapter is not that interesting . I still have a headache . but i will feel better soon ^.^V hope you guys will like this chapter . Keep reading and Thank youuu :) xoxoxox

P/s : I created a new fanfic . The title is 'The Cute Stranger' the main characters are Luhan and You . hihi please give all of my fanfics a lot of love . Hihi thank yoouuuu ^_^b