19. Na Eun's turn

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

That evening , Na Eun arrive at the park first . She sat at the same bench where L previously confessed to her about his feelings . She sit down and sigh “I hope this is the right thing to do .” she said to herself .

After a while , L arrived . He saw Na Eun sitting on the bench and take a deep breath . He then come come towards her . “You wanna see me ?” he said to Na Eun . Na Eun got startled and look at him . “Ohh , you’re here ? Sit down .” she said . L sit next to her .

Na Eun take a deep breath and turn to look at L . “Myung-ah..” she started . L look at her . “About your confession , I –“ she was about to continue whenL cut her off . “Arasso . I get it . We should do that .” he said . Na Eun make a weird face and said “Dae ?” “You’re going to make us not see each other often right ? You want some time alone and couldn’t accept my feelings because you’re my best friend and we’re –“ he was about to finish his words when Na Eun beamed .

“Can’t you just listen to me for one damn second ?! Everything you’re saying now are all wrong .” she almost screamed suprising L who never seen her like this before.  “Eun-ah..what are you talking about ? I thought..” he stuttered .

She sigh and said “Myung-ah , I know you know me for a long time but you don’t actually know how I feel about all this . It’s complicated . To me and even to you .” L look at her with confusion . “What are talking about ?” he ask . Na Eun look down . “To be honest…i..i have always like you .” she said slowly .

L’s eyes widened . He couldn’t believe what he just heard . “D..dae ?” she continued . “But since we’re friend and you keep being in a relationship with someone else , I decided to just keep quiet . I have always thought you only think of me as your best friend . I had to back off .” L just listened .

“I know how you feel . The feeling of keeping your feeling away for someone . It hurts . A lot .” she said tears started to flood her eyes . L look down . Na Eun wiped her tears and said “Mianhe . I never knew you have such feelings for me . I don’t want to lose my best friend again . Not this time . I also don’t want to lose this feelings . I thought I was in a one-sided love .”

L look at her and suddenly hug  her . Na Eun got surprise . “Myung-ah..” she tapped his shoulder . He hugs her tighter and said “But it’s not .” “d..dae ?” Na Eun said . “It’s not a one sided love . Now you know that . You should feel good and stop crying . I can’t stand seeing you cry because of me . It hurts so bad that I feel like I should be with you all the time to make you stop crying .” he explained slowly .

Na Eun’s tears keep flowing and she finally slowly hug L back . They both feel good after that . They finally released all the feelings they have been keeping all this years . The whole night , they spent time together . Talking , laughing and discuss about this matter . They wouldn’t mind being in a relationship together .

They agreed to have a relationship but they also promise to becareful to not let any fans or people around them saw them together . Except for the people in their companynd their members .

L walk Na Eun to her dorm even though his dorm is 5 floors down from her dorm . “We’re here .” Na Eun said . L nodded . “Dae . You should get in now .” he said . Na Eun nodded back . L was about to leave when Na Eun suddenly stood infront of him . L look at her weirdly . “Wae-yo ? Did you forget something ?” he ask .

Na Eun nodded slowly . “What is it ?” he ask again .Na Eun suddenly kiss his cheek . “Good night Myung-ah .” she said and smile at him . She then quickly get inside his dorm . When she close the door . She touch her burning red face . “I can’t believe I just did that .” she thought to herself and embarrassed at what she did .

L got blushed and touch his cheek . “Waah , so this must it feel when someone you like kisses you .” he chuckled and go to his dorm . They both sleep with a big smile on their face . Hoping for a better tomorrow . 

 

Hello everybody ! Sorrrryyy for not updating ! i'm busy with my school , extra classes and activities . since i have an important exam in November , i have to study harder . but don't worry , i will try finish this fic if i have a free time and surprise ! i have a school for a week :3 hahaha so , i will try to update . please wait because this fic is at the ending T.T hope you guys will keep reading . sorry for the short update ! i will try to update okay ? Love you guyssss :3 xoxoxo