10. Prom ?

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

In EXO-K’s dorm , Kai is watching tv with while listening to his mp3 . Suddenly , Baekhyun said “Yah yah . Isn’t this the big news about L subaenim yesterday ?” Everyone look at the tv except for Kai who is still listening to his mp3 .

They are watching a news about the interview . “Infinite’s L revealed his ideal type to be Son Na Eun in an interview yesterday .” Then , Suho tapped Kai . “Yaah , isn’t she your classmate ?” he ask Kai . Kai take off his headphone and look Suho . “Who ?” he ask . Suho then pointed at the tv . Kai then turn to the tv .  

“He said that his ideal type is a girl who have a long wavy hair , innocent look and like the same colour as him . And that turn out to be Son Na Eun .” the news girl said . Kai’s jaws drop . Everyone look at Kai weirdly . “Son Na Eun ?” Kai said and focus on the news . “Here’s the clip from yesterday interview .” the news girl said and show the clip back where L said he’s interested in Son Na Eun .

After they all watch the clip , they all turn to Kai . “You don’t know about this ?” Suho ask Kai who is still frozen from what he just watched . Kai then shook his head . “So this is the big news that people in school talk about and you said it was nothing ?” Kai thought and sigh . “I’m going to sleep now .” Kai said and left the living room .

They all look at each other because of Kai’s weird behavior . “What’s wrong with him ?” Chanyeol ask . They all shook their head and continue to watch tv . In Kai’s room , he was laying on his bed and keep thinking about the interview he just watched .

 MC : Dae . Next is to Infinite’s Visual , L . Is there any girl that you interested in right now ? and why ?

L : Umm , actually there is .

MC: Chincha ? Who is she ?

Woohyun : Yahh , don’t talk nonsense .

Sunggyu : Don’t do anything stupid L .

L : She’s…A-Pink’s Visual Son Na Eun .

MC : Ahh , I see . Wae do you interested in her ?

L: Umm , she’s actually pretty . She’s close to my ideal type . Wavy long hair , innocent face and we both like black colour .

“Ani , I just heard someone said something about what you said is going to be a huge news . What is it ?” Kai ask L slowly .

L just shrugged and said “You should just found out for yourself . but its actually nothing though .”

“If you said it was nothing , wae your eyes are so different when you said her name ?” he thought to himself and sigh heavily . “Aissh Kai . Wae are thinking this ? You are not jealous okay ? Calm down . Na Eun said its nothing . But wae she looks so depressed whenever I ask her about L ? Aishhh !” he said to himself and ruffled his hair . He then sigh and try to sleep .

 The next day , Kai arrived at school as usual . He was on his way to his class with thought full of what happened yesterday . Suddenly someone said “Wae are you walking so slow ? You’re gonna be late for class .” Kai got surprised and turn .

It was L who said that . Kai just smiled and said “Ahh right .” L smiled back and then said “Let’s go then .” he was about to left when Kai grap his arms . L got surprised and look at his arm . He then look at Kai weirdly . “Wae-yo ?” he ask Kai .

Kai took a deep breath and let go of his arm . “I know about the interview .” he said slowly . L look at him and said “Interview ? Ahh , that interview . It means nothing actually . Let’s go .”  L was about to left again when Kai said “You said it was nothing , but your eyes said something else .”

L stopped and turn to look at Kai . “What are you talking about ?” he ask Kai with a serious face . Kai sigh and said “When you mention her name , your eyes change . Maybe you look calm at that time , but your eyes says something else .” L then said “What something else ?” “You mean it when you said she’s your ideal type didn’t  you ?” Kai ask slowly .

L’s eyes widened and said “M..mwo ? Don’t be ridiculous . That was just a step I make .” Kai look at him . “Step what step ?” L then sigh and said “Look , it’s a really long story . How about you just ask Na Eun . I think you guys are close enough since you guys keep going there tog-“ he was about to continue when Kai look at him weirdly . Go where ?” L shook his head and said “Ani . Let’s just go to class .” he then left to class .

In class , Na Eun notices that Kai is quiet . She also notice that L doesn’t even focus on what the teacher is teaching . She look at them both weirdly and thought “Did something happen between this two ? They even come to class late .” she sigh and continue with her work .

Its recess time and Na Eun decided to go to the cafeteria because she’s so hungry at that time . When she buy her food and sit at her table , she notices that people keep looking at her . Na Eun just ignore them and at her food .

Kai and L in the other side of the cafeteria , are sitting together as usual but its quieter than usual because what they talk about early this morning . Suddenly L said “Kai-ah , mianhe if what I said earlier today make you feel uncomfortable . I want to tell what really happened but its hard tell you at this kind of situation .”

Kai just look at L and smiled . “Kenchana . I understand . You can tell me when you’re ready .” he said . L smiled at him and nodded “I will tell you . Gomawo for understanding .” Kai nodded and they both continue eating .

While Na Eun was eating suddenly someone sit infront of her and almost scream “Yahh Son Na Eun !” Na Eun got surprise and look at the person . She then smiled when she see it was Jimin . “Yaah ! You almost give me a heart attack .” she said to Jimin . Jimin chuckled and said “Mianhe . I’m just happy to see you again .”

Na Eun chuckled and said “Kenchana . I’m happe to see you too . Welcome home Jimin .” Jimin smiled at her and said “Gomawo . Its just good to be back again .” Na Eun stop smiling  and said “Yaah , wait a minute .” Jimin then look at her weirdly . “Wae-yo ?” Na Eun look at her weirdly and said “Why did you come during recess and not this morning ?”

Jimin then smiled and said “Ahh , that . Well , i woke up late this morning because my flight arrived to Korea late . So , I just come at this time .” Na Eun give her the you-got-to-be-kidding-me look . Then Jimin said “Kenchana . I already explained it to our teacher . He’s cool with it .”

Na Eun giggled at her friend’s answer and nodded “Arasso then .” she said . After recess , Na Eun and Jimin walk together to class . Suddenly , they saw a big poster on the notice board . Many people are excited to see the poster . Na Eun and Jimin read the poster and its about the school’s prom . “Prom ?” Na Eun said and sigh . Jimin then said “Waah , it must be more awesome than last year’s right ?” she then look at Na Eun .

Na Eun just look down . “Yaah , wae irrae ? You’re not excited for this year’s prom ?” Jimin as her . Na Eun look at her and said “Ani , I don’t think I’m going .” “Mwo ? Wae ? You didn’t even come last year .” Jimin said . Na Eun just shrugged and said “Even if I go , I will have no partner like year . That’s why I didn’t go . No one want to go with me .”

Jimin got surprised and said “Yaah , you’re one of the most popular girl in this school and guys keep telling them they like you everyday . How can no one want to go with you ?” Na Eun look at her and said “I might be popular with guys but they actually invite other girls beside me to go to the prom . They thought if I go with them , fanboys will come attack them .” she said then chuckled .

Jimin chuckled a bit but she knows that Na Eun is disappointed inside . “Yaah , maybe this year someone might actually ask you . Besides , this is our senior year remember ? Our last year to enjoy school .” Jimin explained .

Na Eun just smiled and said “You’re right . But even if I go , who would ask me to be their partner ?” Jimin take a deep breath and said “L-oppa .” Na Eun got surprised by her answer and said “Mwo ? Jimin-ah .” Jimin smiled and said “I know about the interview and the news about him and you .”

Na Eun’s eyes got widened and said “Jimin-ah , mianhe . I want to tell you but I’m scared you might be mad at me .” Jimin hold her hand and said “Kenchana . I rather have my oppa be with my best friend rather than some stupid girls crazy about him .” Na Eun look at her and smiled “Gomawo but he won’t ask me . I know he won’t .”

Jimin then said “Wae-yo ? What if he did ask you ?” Na Eun sigh and said “I just know he won’t . Even if I did go with him , I don’t think I would like it .” “Why not ? He’s good looking , nice , good looking . It would be a dream come true to go and dance with him .” Jimin said with a hopeful face .

Na Eun chuckled and said “I just don’t like him remember ? and I’m pretty sure he don’t like me too .” Jimin sigh “Aishh , can’t you just give him a chance ? I just want you to attend this prom with me .” she said . Na Eun look at her and said “Moulla but I will go to this prom for you even if I don’t have a partner .” Jimin’s eyes widened and said “Chincha ? Chincha ?” and jump up and down .

Na Eun laugh and said “Dae . I promised .” Jimin then hug her and said “Gomawo Na Eun !” she then broke off the hug and said “We’re going to have so much fun and we’re going to go shopping and have some make over….” Jimin keep talking excitedly to Na Eun . Na Eun just chuckled and listen to her best friend . Then they both headed to class .

“Prom ? What prom ?” L ask Kai as soon as they both saw the poster . Kai then said “It’s a dance prom . Every year they make it for the senior .” L nodded “Did you go last year ?” he ask Kai . Kai just shook his head . L look at him “Wae-yo ?” he ask . “Just , I don’t like prom . Besides , I was busy preparing for my debut at that time .” Kai replied .

L nodded . Suddenly , Yuri and her queenkas gang appeared infront of them and said “L-oppa and Kai . You guys should go this year . Since it is our last year here at school .” They both look at Yuri weirdly . “Even if we go , we still have to dance and find partner and stuff . I’m too lazy to do that .” Kai said with an annoyed tone . L look at him and said “Dance ? Partner ?”

Kai was about to say something when Yuri interrupted . “Dae dance . You must have a partner to dance with right ? It’s the prom King and Queen concept . Every year the same concept . I know this because I was the Queen every year .” she said with a proud face .

Kai just make an annoyed face . L nodded . “Maybe this year I need a new King . Every year the King will be the same person . So boring .” she said to L . “Maybe we need a new Queen too . Every year is the same person . Its boring right ?” Kai mocked Yuri .

Yuri make an angry face and said “Mwo ? No one will ever take my place . No girls more popular than me in this school .” Kai just said “Yeah right . There is one . She just become more popular recently remember ?” Yuri and her gang look at each other weirdly and said “Who ?”

Kai smirked and said “Son Na Eun . Who knows , maybe she will be the Queen this year .” L got surprised and look at Kai . Yuri and her gangs jaws dropped . “No way . I won’t let her on anyone take my place . Ever !” she almost screamed and left with her gang .

Kai just chuckled at her stupid attitude . L then smirked and said “We should go this year .” Kai got surprised and said “M..mwo ? We ?” L nodded “Umm , we . Its our last year here remember ? Let’s have some fun for the last time .” he said and tapped Kai’s shoulder and left .

Kai’s jaw drop “M..mworagu ? You want me to go too ? Sunbaenim ! Wait for me ! Sunbaenim ! But I don’t like this kind of prom . Sunbaenim ! ” Kai said while chasing after L . L just keep smiling and ignore what Kai said . “Prom ? Sounds interesting . Maybe that could be my next step .” he thought and walk to his class with Kai .

 

Hello everybody ^.^ done with chapter 10 ! sorry if its boring or anything . Hope you guys like this fanfic . Keep reading ! Thank youuuu xoxo