9.Kai's truth

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

The next day , Na Eun go to school as usual . The only different thing is that all the students there keep staring at her . Mostly girl who keep whispering “What does she have that I don’t have ?” “Wae would oppa like a girl like her ?” “I thought they hate each other ?” “She should move to another school .”

The last words actually hurt her feelings . She just sigh and ignore them and walk to her locker . “That Kim Myungsoo is really asking for death .” she thought angrily . “Ideal type ? Please . I’m no near that .” she said to herself and tried to calm herself down . She then read her book .

Suddenly , everyone starts to making noise . Na Eun look up and saw L is walking in the hallway with Kai . Everyone stares at them . Most of them are just fangirling . Na Eun look at L then at Kai . Kai saw her and was about to wave to her but she just turn and walk away to her class . Kai then sigh and thought “Whats wrong with her ?”

L notices it but he just smirked . Girls keep making noises . Kai then heard someone said “What L oppa said yesterday will be huge news later .” Kai then look at L . L then look at him “Wae-yo ?” “Ani , I just heard someone said something about what you said is going to be a huge news . What is it ?” Kai ask L slowly .

L just shrugged and said “You should just found out for yourself . but its actually nothing though .”  then he tapped Kai’s shoulder . “Let’s get to class .” he continued . Kai just nodded . “If its nothing , wae would people make a big deal about it ?” he mumbled and just followed him to class .

In class , Jimin is still absent from school because apparently she have to follow her father to Japan for work. Na Eun is sad that her best friend is not there when she needs her the most but she understands Jimin situation because she’s from a rich family .

Na Eun just sit at her table and try to not think about what L said in the interview yesterday . She was reading when suddenly Kai surprise her . “Yaah princess !” Kai said and sit next to her . Na Eun got surprise and said “Yaah , I almost got a heart attack .”

Kai chuckled “Mianhe . Didn’t mean to .” he said . Na Eun just shrugged and look at her book back . Kai look at her weirdly “Yaah , neol kenchana ?” Na Eun then look at him “Ohh ?” she said . “Ani , you keep spacing out . Did something happen ?” he ask .

Na Eun just force a smile “Ahh , ani . I just have some things to think about but its actually nothing .” she explained . Kai then got startled at what she just said “You should just found out for yourself . but its actually nothing though .”  he remembered what L said to him earlier . He make a weird face . They both said almost the same thing .

Na Eun look at him weirdly and poke his shoulder “Yaah , what are you thinking about ?” she ask him . Kai then got back to reality and just shook his head “Ani . Let’s just study .” he replied and start reading his book .

Na Eun got surprise at his sudden actions . “Study ? since when you like studying ?” she thought and just continue reading . Kai then look at Na Eun from the corner of his eyes “What’s up with you and L ?” he thought and just continue with his book .

L then enter the class . Everyone look at him . Kai look at him too . He then turn to look at Na Eun but Na Eun just focus on her book . Kai then sigh . L just sit at his table . He then took a piece of paper and wrote something on it . He fold it and pass it to Na Eun without looking at her . Everyone got surprise by his actions .

Kai and Na Eun both look at the paper . Na Eun look at it weirdly and take it . She opened it and read it “Like what you see yesterday ? Don’t worry . That’s just my second step to make you fall for me .” the letter said . Na Eun shrugged and then she crush the paper by making a ball out of it . She then throw it in the trashcan . She then continue with her work .

“Yaah , did she just throw that paper ?” “I wonder what did the letter said ?” the people in her class whispers . L knows that Na Eun threw the paper . He just smirked “I know you would do that . You’re still the same Eunnie that I know .” he thought and smiled .

Kai look at Na Eun’s expression . He knows that somethings not right . He then sigh heavily and continue with his work . “Second step ? That step is going to make me fall for you ? It just makes me hate you even more Kim Myungsoo .” she thought .

During recess. , Na Eun didn’t go to the cafeteria . Instead , she went to the place she think would be perfect for time like this . The tree house . She was about to go there when someone called her . “Son Na Eun !” she tur and saw it was Kai . “Ohh Jongin-ssi .” she said .

Kai smiled at her and said “You’re going to the tree house ?” Na Eun smiled and nodded . “Umm .” Kai nodded and said “Arasso . Let’s go together . I need some peace too .” Na Eun chuckled and nodded “Dae . Let’s go .” They both then walk to the tree house .

But , they didn’t notice that someone was watching the from afar . It was non other than Kim Myungsoo . L saw them walking together behind the school and went to the forest . “Where are they going together ?” he thought . L was about to follow behind them but then he stopped and thought “Wae are you acting like this Myungsoo . You don’t care about her remember ?” he look at them both and just sigh . He just then walk to his class .

That night , Na Eun couldn’t sleep as she keep thinking about the conversations that she and Kai had earlier when they were at the tree house .

*Flashback*

“Na Eun-ssi ?” Kai called her . Na Eun look at him and said “Wae ?” Kai take a deep breath and said “You and L sunbaenim , do you guys have any relationship before ?” Na Eun’s eyes widened . “Mwo ? A..ani . Wae are thinking that ?” she almost stuttering . Kai then said “Ani , you guys looks kinda close and he also gives you a letter earlier .”

Na Eun just look away and nodded “Ahh , that letter . Its nothing . He’s just playing around .” she said . Kai look at her weirdly and said “Chincha ?” Na Eun nodded “Dae .” Kai sigh in relieved and said “Arasso . but you can tell me if he do anything to you . I can talk to him .” Na Eun just nodded and said “Dae . Arasso . Gomawoyo .”

Kai just smiled . Na Eun then ask “So , are you okay now ?” Kai look at her weirdly . “What are talking about ?” he ask her . “Well , you weren’t yourself last week remember ? You change a bit today . Is everything okay now ?” she asked .

Kai just look down and said “It would be a lie if I said everything’s okay but I just forget it . Its not that important .” Na Eun sigh and said “It must be important if you keep thinking about it .” Kai look at her . Na Eun smiled and said “Eventhough I don’t know what it is but just know that everything will be alright .”

Kai look at the view and said “How would you know everything will be alright ? I don’t think this problem can be solve . It will keep haunting me . Eventhough its has been  4 years , he still wants me to follow him .”

Na Eun got surprise with what he just said . “He ?” she ask slowly . Kai just noticed he accidently told her that . He don’t have any choice but just tell her the truth about him not being himself these days .

He look at Na Eun and said “He as in my dad .” Na Eun then said “He wants you to follow him to where ?” Kai took a deep breath and said “America .” Na Eun’s eyes widened “Wae-yo ?” she ask .

“He don’t actually  like the idea of me being an idol . He wants me to follow him to America and work with him in his company . I hate working in his company . 4 years ago , I started my training under SM . Day by day , he will keep asking me the same question ‘When are you gonna give up your stupid dream and come work with me ?’ “ Na Eun got surprised when she heard it .

Kai then continue “Everytime he asked me that , I will keep reject it . Everytime he asked me that , he got me thinking what kind of father would want their children to give up on their dream ? He still want me to give up on what I’m doing now and follow him eventhough its already 4 years . I don’t think I can stand living with him again if he keep doing that .” he then look down .

Na Eun nodded and notices that Kai looks so heartbroken . “Don’t worry . Your father will understand you soon . When he sees how hard working you are now , he will let you follow your dream . Everything will be alright .” Kai look at her and said “Like I said , I would you know everything will be alright ? Are you psychic ?”

Na Eun smiled and said “I’m not psychic . But I know that nothing last forever . Even your problem with your father . He will understand you . He have to understand you .” Kai just shrugged and said “Wae would he understand me ?” Na Eun look at him and said “Because you’re his son .”

Kai’s heart suddenly become softened and smiled at her “I hope so . Gomawoyo Na Eun-ssi .” Na Eun smiled and said “Kenchana .” Kai nodded and said “ Sometimes I’m jealous at people who get to spend their time with their father . I didn’t even get to see him often .” he sigh . Na Eun just look at the view and said “Atleast you still have a father .”

Kai got surprised by her words and look at her . “Mwo ?” he ask slowly . Na Eun look at him and smiled “Ani . Nothing . Let’s get to class . Its getting late .” she then stood up and go down the tree . Kai watch her walk away her and thought “You’re really hard to understand you know that ?” then he go down from the trees . They both walk to the school back .

*End of flashback .*

Na Eun sigh “I know you must be worried about your father not wanting you to follow your dream , but he will understand you . That’s what my dad did to me when I was kid .” Na Eun said to herself and then go to sleep with a tear falling to her cheeks . 

 

Hello everybody ! Sorry for not updating yesterday ! busy busy busy :/ anyway , hope you enjoy this update . Sorry if its a little boring and shorter than usual . Keep reading and thank you :) xoxoxo