7.The park

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

The next day , Na Eun wake up early in the morning to go for a walk . She left her dorm while the other members are still sleeping . She then walk at the park she used to play when she was a kid . She sit at the bench there and suddenly she got a flashback when she and L used to play here together .

Without her notice , tears began to flow to her cheeks . “I can’t change what happened . Mianhe .” she said to herself . Suddenly , someone said “You still come here ?” she got surprised and turn . Her eyes widened when she saw L in front of her . She wiped her tears and look down . L notice it and sit next to her .

“Wae are you crying ?” He ask her . Na Eun ignore his question and said “Wae are you here ?” L sigh and said “I always come here early in the morning . This is the first time I meet you here actually .” Na Eun just keep quiet . She then stood up and was about to leave when L pulled her arm .

Na Eun got surprised and look at him . “Yaah , let go of my hand .” she almost screamed . L then let go of her hand slowly . He rubbed the back of his neck and said “Wae are you still ignoring me ? Until when are you gonna keep this up ?” Na Eun make an annoyed face and said “Wae are you even bother about me ? We’ve been ignoring each other for 4 years . Wae should we start talking to each other now ?”

L sigh and said “I’m trying to be friends again . Wae are you like this ? Where’s the Eunnie that used to make me laugh and come run to me whenever she feel sad ? I want that Na Eun .” Na Eun’s tears almost burst out but she hold it in .

She sigh and look at him . “Don’t be ridicoulous . We never even bother about each other when we met at a music show or tv show . I’m not that Eunnie anymore . Just leave me alone .” she said and walk away . Look at her walk away and screamed “I’m still the same Myung ! You just don’t give me a chance to show it to you .”

Na Eun stopped walking and her tears keep falling . She wiped it and turn to look at him . L look at her . “The Myung I know would never think of to reject a great offer to pursue his dream just because of a stupid girl .” Na Eun said . L eyes widened . “Mwo ? How did you kn-“ he was about to continue when Na Eun cut him off . “I’m not that the same Eunnie . I’m Son Na Eun and you’re Kim Myungsoo . Not Myung . Don’t be stupid and grow up .” she said and her tears start to flow again .

She then walk away to her dorm . L got surprise by her words . He sigh and then chase after Na Eun . Na Eun is still crying and keep wiping her tears . Suddenly L stopped in front of her and look at her . Na Eun got surprised and try to walk away but L keep blocking her way . “What do you want now ?” she ask L .

L sigh and said “How did you know that I almost reject the offer ?” Na Eun just sigh and said “You don’t have to know and please leave me alone .” Na Eun then pushed him a little and walk passed him . L then turn and stopped Na Eun again . “Ahh , wae ?” she almost scream .

“Are you gonna keep this up ?” he ask her . She look at him and said “Keep what up ?” “Pretending to hate me and stuffs .” L said . Na Eun sigh and said “I don’t have to pretend because you just make me hate you even more .” L sigh and make an annoyed face . He then look at Na Eun . “Arasso . I’ll do the same thing to you .” he said .

Na Eun then look at him weirdly . He smirked and said “I tried to not hate you this past few years . But you just make me hate you now . I’ll pretend to don’t know you before we debut . I’ll be the Kim Myungsoo that you want . Not Myung and grow up .” Na Eun sigh just look away .

“But remember this .” he said . Na Eun look at him . “Eventhough I said I’ll hate you like you hate me , but I’ll make you fall in love with me like I said before . I’ll make you go crazy for me like the other girls and then , when you already fall for me , don’t ever think that I will have any feelings about you like I did before .” he said and walk away .

Na Eun got surprised from what she just heard and sigh . “Mworagu ? Me fall for you my . Keep dreaming pretty boy .” she thought and walk to her dorm . When she arrived at her dorm , her members are still sleeping . She change her clothes and lay on her bed . Since its weekend , she don’t have to go to school .

“ I’ll make you go crazy for me like the other girls and then , when you already fall for me , don’t ever think that I will have any feelings about you like I did before .” She keep thinking about what he said . Then , she finally realize something  . “What do you mean you will never have any feelings for me like you did before ? Wae before ?” she just sigh and try to get some sleep .

In Infinite’s dorm…

 L just arrive home and he saw Woohyun and Dongwoo are watching tv . He just sit next to them . “Ohh ? You’re back ? What took you so long ? You usually only take a walk for 10 minutes .” Woohyun ask L . Dongwoo the look at L weirdly . L sigh and said “I bumped into someone . We talk for a while . That’s why I’m late .”

“Someone ? Nugu ?” Dongwoo ask L . L just shrugged and said “Just someone .” He suddenly feel like his heart just broken into pieces just thinking about Na Eun . Dongwoo and Woohyun look at L weirdly but then just nodded . “Yaah , L-ah . Since you’re the same school with Na Eun now , how is she like at school ? Is she popular ? She must be very sweet and quiet at school right ?” Woohyun keep asking L about Na Eun .

L suddenly got annoyed . “Moulla ! Sweet and quiet ? Yeah right . She’s a witch that no one will able to understand her . Even if that person already friends with her since their childhood .” he almost screamed and stood up from the couch . Suddenly his tears start to fall .

Dongwoo and Woohyun got surprise at L sudden actions . They never see L cried or this side of L before . “Y..yaah . Neol wae irrae ? Are you okay ?” Dongwoo and Woohyun tried to comfort him . L sigh and wiped his tears . He nodded and said “Kenchana . Mianhe hyung .” then he enter his room .

They both watch L enter his room . “Yaah , what is he talking about ?” Woohyun ask Dongwoo . Dongwoo just shook his head . “Who did he met earlier ? He never acted like this before .” Dongwoo said . Woohyun nodded and sigh . “Its weird he always act different whenever we mention Na Eun’s name .” Woohyun thought . Then they both continue watching tv eventhough they still worry about L .

 

Hello everybody ! Done with this chapter . Hope you'll like it . Sorry if its a little complicated hihi . Do keep reading and thank youu :) xo