1.First day of school

"I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me ."

 

One morning , as usual , Na Eun would get ready to go to school . Her school where she have attend since before her debut . The school is called Seoul School of Arts . When she’s done wearing her yellow school blazer , she leave her room and headed to the kitchen .

Also as usual , she will see Eunji preparing a breakfast for their members . “Good morning unnie .” Na Eun said to Eunji . she then drink a glass of milk . “Ohh good morning Na Eun-ah . Have a breakfast before you leave .” Na Eun put down the empty glass of milk and said “Ani , kenchana . I’m gonna be late for my first day of my senior year .”

Eunji nodded and said “Arasso . Ahh , where’s Namjoo , Hayoung and Yookyung ? I thought they’re going to school with you ?” Na Eun look at her unnie weirdly and said “Unnie , don’t you remember that our CEO ask them to change school ? we each go to a different school now remember ?” Eunji then remembered it “Ahh , right . Its because he doesn’t want you guys to attract the fans right ?”

Na Eun nodded and put on her backpack . “Arasso arasso . Study hard okay ?”  Eunji said . Na Eun smiled and said “Dae unnie . Anneyong .” Eunji wave at her and smiled . Na Eun then left their dorms .

Na Eun is now at the lobby and ride their van with their manager and headed to her school . “So , Na Eun-ah , are you nervous for your first day of senior year ?” the manager ask her . Na Eun just smiled and said “Ani , not really . It will be just the same as the previous year anyway . Nothing’s gonna change .” The manager just nodded .

She finally arrived at her school . “I’ll pick you up later okay ?” the manager said to Na Eun . Na Eun look at her manager and nodded . She then wave to her manager . Her manager wave back and left . Na Eun look at her school and thought “Nothing’s special about today . Just the same thing every year.” And walk to the main gate .

When she was walking towards her school building suddenly someone poke her . “Yaah , Son Na Eun !” Na Eun got surprise and turn . She was happy to see her best friend Park Jimin . “Yaah , Jimin-ah . You almost give a heart attack .” she joke . Jimin smiled at her and said “Mianhe . I just miss you so much because you were so busy with your promotion .” and hug Na Eun . Na Eun hug her back and said “Nadu . Don’t worry I’ll be free for the time being . I have to focus on my studies now .”

Jimin nodded and said “Dae , me too . Let’s work hard for our last year in this school .” Na Eun nodded and they both headed to their school building . They are now inside the school building . The walk along the hall way and they both went to their lockers . Na Eun put her books inside the locker and so does Jimin .

Jimin then look at Na Eun and said “So..” Na Eun look at her friend weirdly and said “So..mwo ?” “So..i heard A-Pink and Infinite leave in the same building .” Jimin said excitingly . Na Eun just look at her books and said “So ? I thought we already talk about this before ? ” Jimin then said “Arayo but still , you guys are so lucky to be in the same building as them ! I would do anything to be in your position and see them everyday .”

Na Eun then remembered that her best friend is a big fangirl of Infinite . She’s a hardcore Inspirit . Na Eun chuckled and said “I forgot you’re a big fan of them .” Jimin then hold her arms and said “Not just them . I’m in love with L oppa .”

Na Eun look at her and said “L ?” Jimin then pouted and said “Yaah , its Kim Myungsoo . The visual of the group . My husband . how could you forget him ?!” she shake Na Eun’s arms . Na Eun look at her friend and laugh “Ahh , right right . I forgot that what people call him .” Jimin let go of her arms and lean at the locker .

She sigh and said “I wish I could see him everyday . I want to know what did he do when he’s at home . What he do when he’s alone . Ahhh , oppa must be so sad to be lonely .” she look down and frown .

Na Eun look at her friend and chuckled . “Yaah , snap out of it . He will think you’re a sasaeng fan on something .” she said . Jimin look up at Na Eun and said “Sasaeng ?!” Na Eun nodded and said “Besides you won’t die if you don’t get to see him . His not ‘All-That’ you know ? You deserve better than him .”

Jimin sigh and said “Maybe you’re right .” Na Eun nodded and smiled . She was about to continue when Jimin said “But , he will still be my number one oppa !” she almost scream . Na Eun sigh and said “Aisshh , this kid . You just won’t listen to me are you ?” Jimin smiled and chuckled “But , wae you hate him that much ? You always ask me to find another guy and then change the topic when I ask you why you hate him .”

Na Eun look at her and said “Mwo ? What are you talking abou- nevermind . Let’s just get to class .” she close her locker and dragged Jimin with her to class . “See , you change the topic again .” Jimin said and just followed Na Eun to her class . Na Eun ignore what she just said and headed to their class .

They enter their class and they sit next to each other as usual . The teacher come in and said “Okay guys . Since this is the last year for you guys to be here , I want you guys to focus on every subject you guys take . Arasso ?” The class nodded and said “Dae !” at the same time .

The teacher nodded and was about to write something on the board when he turn and said “Ahh one more thing . I will change your sit tomorrow . You guys can’t sit with your best friend because you guys won’t focus and just chat your friends .”

“Mwo ?!” “Sem , that’s not fair .” “I hate this year .” all the students said in their class . “No complaining or I will make this year the worst year for you guys . Take out your book and copy this .” Jimin and Na Eun look at each other . Jimin pouted . Na Eun smiled and said “Kenchana . We will still meet each other everyday right ?” Jimin smiled and said “Right .” They both then continue to write in their book .

Recess time…

The bell rang as the sign of recess . They all headed to the cafeteria . Na Eun and Jimin walk together and suddenly , few people ran across them . They almost hit Na Eun and Jimin . “Mwoya ? They almost hit us .” Jimin said with an angry tone . Na Eun just shrugged and look at the people who ran across them . She then sees a lot of people at the notice board .

“What’s going on there ?” she said to Jimin . Jimin look at the people and shook her head . “Moulla . Let’s check .” she said and pulled Na Eun . but Na Eun let go of her hand and said “You go ahead . I’m hungry . I’ll go to cafeteria first okay ?” Jimin nodded and said “Arasso .” she then walk towards the notice board . Na Eun just continue walking to the cafeteria . She bought her food and Jimin’s food and sit down to their usual table which is at the corner of the cafeteria and eat .

Jimin is struggling in the crowded people to see the notice board . She then just go through the people and finally at the front of the notice board . “Aishh whats wrong with this people .” she said . “Haven’t you heard ?” one girl said . She is one of the queenka in their school .

Jimin look at her and said “Heard what ?” Yuri and her friends chuckled and said “You’re the vice president of this year senior . How can you not know what’s happening ?” Jimin look at her weirdly and shook her head . Yuri sigh and point her to a piece of paper on the board . “Look here .” Jimin look at the paper and her eyes widened when she read it .

“Seniors from the Woolim Boys High School is transferring here . Because half of their school building have to be renovate .” Yuri said . Jimin look at her and said “Is this for real ? Chincha ?” Yuri nodded “Ummm..” Jimin’s jaws dropped and quickly run towards the cafeteria while screaming “Son Na Eun ! Na Eun-ah !”

Yuri and her friends look at Jimin weirdly and said “Aisshh , I can’t believe Na Eun want to be friend with her instead of us Queenkas .” her friends just shook their head and sigh . “Let’s go . I need to fix my make up .” Yuri said and her friends follow her .

Na Eun is still eating when she suddenly heard someone screaming her name . “Who-“ Jimin suddenly come running in the cafeteria and sit infron of Na Eun and panting . She was tired of running .  All the students in the cafeteria look at Jimin and Na Eun weirdly . Na Eun force a smile and said to the students “Geusamnida . Please continue eating .” They all then continue eating .

She sigh and look at Jimin who is still trying to catch a breath . “Yahh , wae irrae ? Wae are running and screaming my name like crazy person ?” Na Eun said to Jimin . Jimin take a deep breath and said “Yaahh . The seniors from Woolim Boys High School is moving to our school for a while .”

Na Eun sigh and said “That’s why you were screaming like a crazy person ? Wae are they moving to our school ?” Jimin just ignore when she said crazy person and said “Their school have to renovate or something . but that’s not why I’m screaming . I’m so excited !” Na Eun look at her weirdly and continue eating “Wae are you excited ? They are just a bunch of boys moving to our school .” she said .

Jimin then hold her hand which stop Na Eun from putting her food to . and said “But one of the bunch of boys is my oppa !” Na Eun make a more weird face . Jimin sigh and said “Yaah , my oppa , Infinite Kim Myungsoo is one of them .” She then close her face out of excitement . Na Eun stop eating and dropped her food when she heard that Kim Myungsoo is moving to this school . Her precious school . “Mwo ?!” she almost scream .

Everyone look at her and Jimin . Jimin got surprise at Na Eun’s sudden screaming and then she look at the other students and said “Geusamnida . Please continue eating .” They all just shook their head and continue eating .

“Yaah , neol wae irrae ? Wae are you so surprise ?” Jimin said to Na Eun . Na Eun ignore her questions . She looks down and make an annoyed face . "Just when i thought that this year would be the same as last year . i guess i was wrong . Aisshh ! why must be him ?” she thought and sigh . Jimin just look at her weirdly . 

 

Hello everybody ! I'm back with my new fanfic ^.^V i hope you guys will enjoy this fanfic . Sorry for the long chapter . i get a little excited :p I hope you will look forward for this fanfic and keep reading . Thank youuu :) xo