Chapter 1

Love in Mysterious Ways

    Gerald Anderson, a self made billionaire believes there is nothing money can't buy. Everything has a price tag, even relationships. He is on top of the world, overtaking companies after even bigger companies. 

   Now he is back in the Philippines - his hometown, to the very 1st house he had - nothing spectacular about it compared to his sprawling mansions he owns in other parts of the world. His father passed away - Enrique Anderson and Gerald have to sort out things. No emotions involve.

   He slammed the door of his black Volvo SUV, not so looking forward to the heat. His phone has been ringing for the last God knows how long, now he couldn't just ignore it.

   'Anderson, he barked.'

   'Gerald! Glad I got through you!' Fred said smoothly, sounding calm and professional. He has been Gerald's loyal and efficient Personal Executive. He does everything for him, cover ups and doubles. A friend.

   'How is your flight?'  'What do you think?' Gerald seem irritated. 

    'Look Fred, I need to be off the calendar for about a week or so...why don't you takeover?'  'Can you do that?'

   'Umm, okaaay!' Fred uttered. 'Actually, take 2-3 weeks, it will clear your head Gerald. 'Please keep the bottle down for a while....Why don't you date a few willing beautiful celebrities or models while you're there?  Bed is better for sleep than the bottle.'

    Gerald can only grunt and hang up..'If life can only be that easy.'