Behind the Unanswered Call

Hajima

Yongguk’s POV

Mina finally showed up at the dorms with Himchan.

It made me feel a little better from seeing him carrying all Mina’s bags while she is only holding her purse with the key in hand.

I watch as she races to her sister picks her up in a hug and soon another girl is walking into the apartment.

I looked over at her to see that it’s one of their cousins.

7EamuHrWGTMX5c2V2Rp_DTNiZzX7IVliHtDcf1Na

“Oh Trisha, what are you doing here?’

“Mom and dad kicked me out of the house,” she tells them in an even tone.

“What why?”

“Cause I told them that I wanted to try out for the new auditions… Also I got caught smoking after a year of it.”

“What I thought you hated smoking?”

Soon I’m was sitting by Daehyun who looks purely confused.

“What’s going on with those two?”

“Truth be told Jin Kyoung is more of a mother to Trisha than Trisha’s mother. To try and get her parent’s to notice her she tried smoking for like a day then stopped, but I think she kept the pack just incase.”

“What else did your parents do to kick you out of the house, you’re leaving something out,” it wasn’t a question Jin Kyoung had commanded for the right answer.

“She caught me and,” she bites her lip, “she caught me and Sehun in bed together.”

Slowly I had watch Jin Kyoung become stone solid and how her anger raged more than it would have last time was brought up with Trisha.

I quickly wrap my arms around her and pull her away.

Jin Kyoung, what’s wrong you didn't ever like this before?”

“Don’t touch me,” she screams as she realizes that I’m holding her.

I had a feeling it would change her course of anger but instead Trisha speaks up, “I didn't sleep with him. God. I listened to what you told me awhile back and I don't want to do that with Sehun we’re better friends that’s why we broke up awhile ago. We were watching movies on my bed and fell asleep.”

I feel Jin Kyoung’s muscles loosen and she looks at me looking guilty.

I sigh as I look at her smiling sadly, “I guess I deserve that. I just thought maybe we could get over our differences, but I should have known better.”

She looks like she’s about to say something but instead she quickly turns away to hide a set of tears as she races to her room.

“I’m heading back to the dorm now,” I call out to everyone feeling guilty for making her cry again.

I leave the apartment and keep walking not caring if anyone follows me.

Himchan’s POV

“,” I look between Jin Kyoung’s room and where Yongguk left and the guys seemed bolted solid to their chairs.

I watch Trisha sits down and starts crying.

I’m not good with crying.

Daehyun moves over to her and hugs her, “Are you alright?”

“It’s my fault. they seemed to have gotten better or why else would she let him in after what happened?”

“After what happened?”

Mina sighs sitting down by me taking my hand, “I should have told you earlier since he’s your friend, but I picked family over you especially Jin Kyoung state after everything went down a year ago.”

Trisha starts talking, “Some girl was hitting on Yongguk when Jin Kyoung called him that day and he had answered the phone. She was saying some vile things about Jin Kyoung and he didn't say anything so she had hung up. It had caused more stress on her causing pains all over. She had to go down the stairs and she collapsed. She claims she only called him once, but really when I checked her phone later it said she called him 5 times when she was at the hospital and he never answered one. I know it was training, but she did leave at least 1 voicemail.”

I stop a year ago…

“,” I shout and look at the guys, “That other trainee girl the 1 that got kicked out that day.”

We grimse, “She was nothing but a looking for her next lay. She had set her eyes on Yongguk, but she had taken his phone away earlier that day when she was hitting on him. He was afraid to tell Jin Kyoung because he was afraid she’d take it the wrong way… I guess not saying anything screwed him over as well.”

“What do you mean?”

I feel my eyes bulge out as I turn around to see Jin Kyoung standing right behind me shocked.

So I told her everything about the girl that was stalking him, how she tried to blackmail him, how she had tricked to seduce him, and so much more, but how it all ended with her finally giving up when she was thrown out of the trainee program and destroyed his relationship with her.

Yongguk’s POV

I stop to get coffee when I see HER, the one that ruined my relationship with Jin Kyoung.

I sigh not wanting to make a scene and just order my coffee.

When I get it she sets down a flash drive with a small note.

I’m confused but I wonder why she gave this to me.

I sit down for a second to look at the note, “I’m so sorry. This should make it up. It’s everything that I had stolen from your phone a year ago.”

I walk out the door and to the dorm.

Surprised to see no one is back yet.

I look around and open my computer and slip the hard drive in.

What else can I do?

I open folders to see that they are all neatly organized.

I see that she was stealing information from me for as long as she was a trainee.

crazy people creep me out more than anything.

I open the latest the date the date of Jin Kyoung and my anniversary.

I flip through some messages from Jin Kyoung’s mom and family telling me that I need to get to the hospital.

Then Jin Kyoung’s 2 voicemails.

I click on the first 1, “Yongguk sweetie can you please pick me up at the hospital. I’m so scared. I have something that I need to tell you so when you get this call me back if you’re on your way.”

She sounds so confused and scared.

I’m so scared to click on the second one and decide to ignore it.

I look at a small note, “If you’re not ready to face her only listen to the first voicemail or else your world will be destroyed. I’m so sorry Yongguk this was all my fault. My stalking and harassing you drove you 2 apart and caused her to wind up there. After the last voicemail I stopped and I was glad they told me that I was no longer a trainee at TS entertainment.- Nana.”

I nod my head, “Until I’m ready I should listen to it.”

I see another voicemail file from Jin Kyoung’s mother when Jin Kyoung was admitted into the hospital, “Yongguk I know you’re training at the moment, but when you get this message come to the hospital please. Jin Kyoung needs you. I’ve never seen her so broken and empty before. Please hurry, my daughter needs you more than you could ever need her.”

I bet her mother would never had guessed that Jin Kyoung and I would be broken up and everytime I see or hear something that reminds me of her I go into full depression which is hard to hide when I’m on camera.

I hear the dorm door open and quickly close everything, delete history, unplug the USB, and hide it in my jacket pocket.

I pop my head out of the dorm room to see Jin Kyoung standing there looking pissed.

Oh god, she’s going to kill me.

Today finally set her off.

When she looks down the hall her face seems to clear of any anger and she walks towards the room.

I quickly, but quietly close the door and lock it.

I lean against it and I almost feel my heart stop when I hear her pounding on it after messing with the doorknob.

“Bang Yongguk I’m hear to talk with you,” she shouts and I just feel like curling up in a ball and hiding from her.