Start Over

Hajima

Your POV

I’m not sure how this came to be, but at this moment Yongguk and I are lying in bed snuggled up in our clothes.

This was something we hardly did with clothing on or after we had just put clothing back on.

Still I remember crying and hitting Yongguk’s chest telling him to leave after he asked about the scar on my neck.

It’s a horrible thing to stop and think about when you already went through so much therapy.

“Hey do you want to listen to music?” Yongguk asks me.

I nod my head but wrap my arms around his waist, “Don't leave me like this. I’ll think you hate me like I hate myself.”

I hear him sigh as he wraps one of his arms around my waist while the other arm is messing with his phone, “I don’t hate you. Sure I’m mad, but that’s all. I forgive you for not telling me. I’m not even close too mad that you lost our child, because we were both busy and adding onto each other’s stress.”

I smile as I wrap my arms around his waist even tighter, “How can you say that?”

He starts my hair, “It’s cause I could never hate you and I could never stay mad at you."

"Why? I'd want to hit you and want to hate you for something like this.".”

“Maybe that’s why we’re perfect for each other we’re basically opposites, but at the same time we are the same person.”

I smile as I dig my head into his chest as I hum a song that I have no idea what the name is.

“Ahh… you still remember that song that I wrote just for you when we started dating.”

“Really?” I ask shocked since it’s a tune that has kept me sane all this time.

“Yeah, it was a song that I wrote when I was away when I started training. It was too tell you that I was still going to be with you no matter what that I was thinking of you.”

I smile as I interlock our hands again, Now that I think of it you wrote a lot of songs, but none of them were good enough until you got too that one. When your friends saw it they asked if they could sing it, but you said that only your girlfriend and maybe child or children will be allowed to listen to it."

I smile as I look at him with a wide smile on my face that is completely real.

He smiles as he pushes some of strands of hair out of my face, "Is it wrong that I've always wished for ta"

I look at i he,"Wished for what?"

"I have always wished for family with you.The song Marry you is a song that I hag thinking of marrying the 1 I love. That so happens to be you, JinKyoung."

I smile as I pull myself up to come face to face with the man that I love. He looks at me surprised as I sit there staring at him until I lean over to push  my lips to his own.

He doesn’t make a move on me instead he simply lays there shocked out of his right mind.

I pull away as I looked guilty, “Sorry… Did it feel horrible kissing me?”

He looks at me as his eyes transition from shock too worried and hurt, “It felt amazing kissing the 1 I love after so long…. It’s just I never thought I’d get too feel your lips gently press up against mine ever again. The feeling is something that will melt my heart greatly.”

I chuckle as I lie back down by his side as I feel his arms wrap around my waist and how he rubs his nose against my neck like he used too making me laugh.He smiles against my neck as he keeps his head there.

I chuckle causing him to look up and I explain, “Yongguk, while we were dating how often did we do this?”

He looks at me shocked as he seems to think to himself, “I’d say we stopped doing stuff like this after about 6 months of dating then it was always tear clothes off and roll around in the sheets.”

I look up at him, “If we date again will it be like that,” I end up putting a hand too my stomach as he looks over at me.

He takes my hand and kisses it then maneuvers so he can kiss my stomach before he wraps his arms around my waist, “No. This time I’ll treasure you properly. I don’t want something bad too happen too you again. I want you too be happy and too be treasured. Would that be alright? Would it be alright if we were together again.”

“Yes, it’ll be alright.”

I smile as I his hair and he simply rests his head against my stomach while humming a song. I ignore the song part and listen to him humming too let myself lured to sleep.

Yongguk’s POV

Having heard the story from her lips of what happened to make her throw me out surprised me more than anything. I thought maybe it was just the phone and losing our baby, but it was also all the times I’ve canceled on her or never came home too see her. Even the times I was so busy I never messaged her like I had when we had started dating.

Still here I am hugging her waist while I rest my head on her stomach wishing that someday it wouldn’t be out of guilt of causing her so much pain, but out of love and excitement that we’d be having a child enter our lives.

I hear her breathing became slow and steady telling me she’d fallen asleep.

I smile as I let go of her waist and sit up on my bed, “I’m sorry, JinKyoung. I’m so sorry. All this time I had locked myself up in my memories of you cause that was the only place where I could see your love for me. It was the only place where I could see your smile in happiness instead of seeing your pain.”

I kiss her forehead as I hear the door to the dorm open up.

I look down as I pull the blanket over her and leave the room quietly as possible.

I still have my smile on my face as I face everyone.

Himchan looks at me and without a single word said he smiles and says, “Congrats on making up. So are you too back together again?”

I look back at my room as I look down, “I believe so. It’s just I don’t think with everything I had down too her I deserve too be with her. She’s worried that I might not love her, but I’m worried that cause of our schedules and everything that she might not love me ever again.”

I get hti on the head as Himchan says, “Are you a freaking idiot? Its obvious that she still loves you and it’ll always stay that way. Why doubt her love?”

I look down and know that tears are falling, “Cause I know that I’m someone who doesn’t deserve her love.”

I hear something hit a wall and look too see a seething Jin and know I’m in trouble.

“You idiot. You think some stupid like that. I was the 1 that lost the baby.”

I look down knowing I’m still crying, “But I was the 1 that caused it. I made you feel worried, scared, insecure, and so many other things. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry for that. I didn’t want it too turn out that way, again. I want it so that you’ll be happy. That never again you feel such things again.”

She looks at me with tears in her eyes, but after awhile I know that it’s out of joy and not sadness.

I smile as I walk over to her taking her in my arms once more today and kiss her with all my might in front of those who matter.

She looks up at me shocked as she stares at me, “Yongguk… Does this mean that we are together once more?”

I look at her with soft eyes as I lift her chin to face my eyes properly, “Yes, and I plan to never let you go again.”

She smiles up at me as she wraps her arms around me even tighter as if she’s scared she’ll wake up too found out this was all a dream much like I.

I’m not sure how long we stay like that, but it seems to be an eternity that I wish that’d not have to stop.

We separate and I feel cold once again, but when I take her hand in my own so that cold will go away she doesn’t swat it away.

I smile as I feel like we’re finally connecting maybe even more than when we were dating.

I look down at her and ask her seriously, “So are we back together?”

She looks at me as she slowly nods her head avoiding my eyes.

I smile as I pull her into my arms and swing her around feeling really happy.

“I love you. I’m so happy I could start singing.”

She laughs as she says, “Alright I get it you’re excited and happy, but please put me down I feel sick.”

I chuckle at my silliness as I set her down on her feet, “Sorry, love it’s just I’ve been waiting for this for what seems too be an eternity.”

She smiles over at me as she smiles telling me there’s nothing to worry about.

I smile as I nod my head as I look at my phone, “I need to call my sister and mom they wanted too know right away whenever we’d back together again.”

“Do you still have my parents number?”

I look at my phone blushing as I nod my head.

“Can you call them as well?”

“Sure… but your dad hates me.”

She sighs as she nods her head, “Yeaah, we could go visit them sometime soon after we call them.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan.”

I take a deep breathe as we set up a whatever way call with my family and her’s.

As they answer the phone I’m cursed at by Jin’s father and I hear her mother try to calm him down. I hold my breathe telling myself not to cry.

Jin seems to sense this since she takes my hand in her’s as she raises her voice towards her father much like the day I was first introduced to him.

I squeeze her hand, “Abanim, I know that you heard the news and I’m sorry that such a thing had happened, but if I had known I wouldn’t have left her side ever. I’m calling you to be a jerk or anything. I’m calling too tell both Jin Kyung's and my own family that we are back together. We want your support and hope that all of us will be able to meet together to celebrate and talk too each other.”

Our mothers are quick to agree and of course our sisters.   

Though our fathers were quiet until mine quietly agreed and soon so did Jin’s. I’m sort of scared for my life though.

Still too know that the 1 I love will be with me I’m not really all that scared.