Still Here

Hajima

Your POV

I gave my sister my house key and wait for my doctor to come back in and tell me that I’m discharged.

I look up to see Yongguk sitting there with Zelo who keeps looking through the window at me like he knows something.

He shows Yongguk a finger and watch as he nods.

He walks into the room and smiles well shutting the door, “Noona, I have a question?”

“Of course?”

“What is Himchan-hyung to you?”

I laugh, “Wow let’s see. Himchan is an annoying brat who might just end up being my brother-in-law one of these days.”

He blushes realizing he had misjudged the relationship between Himchan and me.

“It’s okay Zelo. Himchan and I are a bit close since I met him after I started to date Yongguk, but he was far closer with my sister than with me.”

He nods and smiles at me, “What’s between you and Yongguk-hyung?”

“He was my ex-boyfriend and my ex-lover, but then... Something happened between us and I kicked him out of my home. I found out a little bit ago it was a misunderstanding.”

“Then why can’t you be with hyung?”

“Long story... There’s more than a misunderstanding.”

He just nods his head as he leaves he bumps into my doctor where he mumbled an apology as Zelo leaves seeming to be thinking of something.

“Well Miss it sees you will be going home today. Do you think someone will be able to stay with you for the next week or two?”

I nod my head,”Yes, my older sister is supposed to move in with me for a while so she will be watching over me.”

He nods his head, “That’s good, but you are not to be alone in the apartment or car.”

I nod my head then realize how messed up this is.

Still I shrug if it’ll get me out of this hospital which I hate and back home I don’t care.

“Is there someone who can take you home?”

I nod my head, “Yes, there is at least supposed to be.”

He nods his head and walks out of the room and soon Yongguk walks in.

“Why are you here still?”

He shrugs, “Maybe cause your sister put me in charge of getting you back to your apartment while she packed up her stuff though she was getting ready the day you were brought in.”

I smile slightly, “That sounds like Mi Na. Alright step out for a moment well I change.”

He nods his head but still mumbles, “It’s not like I haven’t seen it before.”

I smile slightly as I quickly change into my street clothes which for me at the moment is just a dress because I’m not in the mood to try to get on a pair of pants and a shirt.

The dress is very flowarl that I have too

faubbRIqIIT-rh-z6JDgpkBye8SSw2xo5Bx_F3xK

I hear someone knock before they enter to see my doctor with my release papers. I quickly grab my things in a nice medium sized bag and race out only to have Yongguk grab my arm then take the bag from me.

I simply sigh and let him do so since I know better than fight with him over it.

Soon the lot of us are packed inside the BAP van that’s taking us back to my apartment. I’m still surprised how the guys are BAP came with Yongguk everyday but again this is only the second time I got to see them. Well except when the boys did a lot of practice so they had to come see me with Yongguk.

“So are you guys being good with your studies?”

I watch Jongup and Junhong nod their heads like good little kids.

I watch Junhong leans over and whispers something to Jongup who starts laughing.

I ignore them having a good idea what Junhong had whispered.

I watch as Yongguk pulls up to my apartment building and how he hops out of the van along with the rest of them.

Soon we’re in front of my door that I unlock to notice that my sister had not come to the apartment yet and also that I had never gotten a key back from Yongguk... Oh well I guess he’ll need it a bit now won’t he.

I sit down at my kitchen dining table suprised when I have 5 guys sit down by me.

“Why are you sitting here?”

“You won’t be alone,” Daehyun says to me.

“That’s sweet, but I’m used to being alone.” I answer stiffly.

I watch as Yongguk’s head drops low looking at the grain of the table almost like he was ashamed of himself.

“But haven’t you had a boyfriend before?”

I nod my head, “Yes, I have, but even when I dated Yongguk he was always busy that he never really had time for me and in the last year I haven’t dated a single person.”

They nod then Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae notice what I said.

“You dated hyung?”

I nod my head and smile, “Yeah, I did we dated for about a year.”

“Why did you break up?”

“Loss of trust and also I had gone into the hospital that day and called Yongguk several times panicking and I didn’t see him until later that night. It was our anniversary, too.”

I watch as Yongguk looks even more like he wants to crawl in a hole and die.

I know the younger boys are giving him a pretty good glare but I simply reach over and take Yongguk’s hand, “I forgive you, but I know you feel guilty about that since you found out I was calling from the hospital.”

He nods his head, “It’d be a lot better to know why you were there.”

I look down thinking if I should tell him or not that he almost had a son and I would have known 3-4 months earlier if I had paid more attention to myself and not to just him.

I can’t tell him though and I don’t think I’ll ever be.