Complication

Hajima

Your POV

“Zelo can you keep a secret?”

He nods his head and I smile at him.

“You’re a good kid. You were right in school I am Yong Guk's ex.”

“Really noona?”

I nod my head and the kid pops up, “I’ll have to tell…”

I grab his hand, “Please don’t. He already knows who I am and so does Himchan. Zelo I don’t want issues well I’m trying to help you and Jongup with your school work.”

“What’s the problem?”

“If he knows I’m broken up like this because of him he may want to get back together but when we were dating I could barely stand being with him a trainee with the weird hours and stuck practicing that he’d miss dates. He would tell me certain time and I’d wait up all night for him without receiving a call from him. After a while, all we did was fight. I was going to forgive him but on our anniversary, he didn’t show until a few days later. He started to ask me to forgive him. I just shook my head and walked away from him. I was beyond hurt. I packed up his things and threw him out of our apartment. It’s funny that we had kept my apartment and he was the one that moved in with me. I guess rock paper scissors was how we decided since we lived by each other. I knew him well he was just Jepp Blackman. We were friends for a while until he finally asked me out and we dated for a year, but that was over a year ago. Almost two years ago since we stopped dating last year.”

Zelo looks at me and sighs, “Do you think you could go another day without seeing him, without hearing his voice, without him holding you?”

I keep my head down and shake it, “No, but its better that he doesn’t try to get us back together do you understand me Zelo. He is not to know and you are not to try to get us back together.”

“But noona you miss him so why not get back together?”

I shake my head and look at him with tears falling down from my eyes, “You won’t know until you get older.”

I pull myself together and glad that I didn’t cry much.

I walk back to the room and bow to them, “I’m sorry I had stomach problem but it’s all better now.”

They buy it and I simply sit there and eat my pocky that seem to just be that something to eat. It doesn’t make my mood rainbows and sunshine anymore. I set the box down, lay my head on the table, and close my eyes. I feel someone shake me but I simply push them away and dig my head into the open book that I’m using as a pillow. I feel them try to pull me up but I simply turn into dead weight of a 120 pound girl.

I hear a voice, “You never change when you’re tired huh.”

I almost smile when I hear him say that. Still he picks me up so I’m resting nicely in his arms. It wouldn’t hurt if I dig my face into his shoulder blade. I’m just so tired. I dig into his shoulder like I use to when at night I’d be studying so much that I’d pass out at my desk. He’d pick me up and carry me to my bed. I sigh in content to be back in his arms like this. I hear my phone go off and I simply groan and wrap my arms around Yongguk. He chuckles slightly and I hear his voice but I don’t’ hear his words. Soon though I’m set on what’s probably a couch. I curl up on it and shiver a bit. My head is held up and a pillow is placed under it. I hear other’s leave the room as a blanket is set on me and a kiss places on my forehead.

“I know you still wear the things I forgot at your apartment. I’m just glad you didn’t burn them or give them to some boyfriend. Also that you still wear the necklace I bought you for a late birthday present. Well I didn’t know I had to go into training that day or else it would have been on time. I had a surprise for our anniversary but I got wrapped up in it all over again.” He laughs a bit dryly, “You were right though as always in truth I was scared. I was scared that I was falling deep for you. I had no idea how much you meant to me until you were gone. I remember you taking the ring I bought you as a promise of my love and chucking it at me along with the big teddy bear that I had won for you on our first date. It hurt me. I remember how Himchan had tried to cheer me up. I decided I was going to keep heading towards the dream I had for so long. You had always said that I shouldn’t give up on a dream you spend so much time on especially when you are so close to achieving it. You said that because you said you did that with your passion. You gave up on it and it had hurt you deep inside. You never said what you meant and when we were, together I understood that perfectly fine but no, I stand here in front of you again and I’m so confused. I thought I had finally got over you but here you are making my mind go fuzzy like the first day I met you. I never told you that I saw you in the back when you walked in. I saw you stand there listening to me rap looking dazed but in awe. You stood there and when it ended and I looked to where you were standing and saw that you weren’t there I was panicked. I was the last to leave when I saw your phone on the ground. I picked it up and saw you walk back into the warehouse looking for something.” He laughs a bit again, “I was in awe by your beauty I had met many girls trying to hang on me because I could rap and they kept saying I’d be famous but I didn’t care what they had to say. It just three seconds to decide that whatever you had to say would always matter to me. I forgot that when I would be wrapped up in training I felt like I was cheating on you. I’m sorry there’s so many things I want to say to you and sorry barely even takes up 1% of it. Its funny I was working so hard to do the ‘I remember’ and ‘Going Crazy’ songs that I forgot that I had someone waiting for me at home.” He sighs and I hear him stand up, “I should go back to practice, sleep well Jin Kyoung. I hope you didn’t’ hear any of that since you said not to talk to you.”

He must have leaned down to kiss my forehead again and then I hear the door to the room open and close.

I sit up straight and look at the door of the room then pull out my phone.

I see the time and almost faint. It’s 10 at night. I need to get home. I shoot up and race to the door. I open it to see B.A.P at the door.

I bow to them and smile, “I’m sorry I have to get home.”

“Huh noona why?” Jongup asks me.

I laugh, “Its cause I have classes in the morning. I have to make sure I get there in time to finish them by noon tomorrow.”

They nod and Jongup gives me a hug.

I laugh and mess up his hair making him pout.

“Noona I’m not a dog,” he says.

I laugh again and hug him with one arm, “I’m sorry. Its just I use to do that to someone I know and he’d cheer up.”

“Really?”

I nod my head.

The manager walks into the room and sees me standing there, “I’m sorry Miss. Sin but I should have someone drive you home since you were passes out and still seem tired.”

I nod my head, “Of course.”

“Yongguk can you drive her home and we’ll be right behind you to pick you up.”

He nods agreeing to do so and I almost hit him.

I hate the person I’ve become after Yongguk and I had started dating I started to become an angry and violent person.