02

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Haemin’s P.O.V.

 

“EXO? New group to debut?” I asked; unsure. I haven’t heard of them. Grandpa sure knows how to surprise us.

 

“Well, I heard they’re hotties.” Eun Mi said sipping from her glass of wine.

 

“And- very talented.” She added.

 

“I don’t really feel good about the new group. Hence the idea, aliens? From outer space? Really?”

 

“I heard one of them is Joon Myeon.”

 

My ears perked up. Joon Myeon. It’s been so long since I last heard of him. Is he doing well? How is he now? I’ve got a lot of questions in mind about my old friend.

 

“I heard he’s the leader. Let’s check them out tomorrow, what do you say?”

 

I bit my lip. I want to see him. I’ve got a lot to tell him. There’s so much we’ve missed. I just hope he didn’t changed.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

The next morning, the Lee sisters went to SM Entertainment.

 

“I’ll go get so-“ before the youngest could run away, the two held her by the collar.

 

“No.” Eun Mi strictly said.

 

A lighthearted laugh greeted them.

 

“How were my angels?” he said.

 

The girls hugged him one by one.

 

“Grandpa! We’ve missed you” Haemin said.

 

‘I’ve heard about EXO!” Min Ah beamed.

 

“How are you Grandpa?”

 

“Ohohoho. My sweet little angels, I’ve missed you all so much. I’m doing well as you can see, are you excited to meet EXO?”

 

The girls smiled and nodded.

 

They soon went into EXO’s practice room.

 

A couple of sweaty guys who suddenly stopped from practicing greeted them with a bow, while another who appeared to be sleeping in the corner, has no idea.

 

Haemin’s P.O.V.

 

Are they EXO? Where’s Joon Myeon? I don’t care about the others, I want to see Joonie!

 

“Boys, these are my granddaughters, girls, these are the members of EXO-K.”

 

“Annyeong! Lee Eun Mi-imnida, eldest.”

 

“Min Ah Lee.”

 

“Hello, I’m Haemin. Lee Haemin. Nice to meet you.”

 

We all bowed. The boys lined up and also bowed politely. Except for that one who seemed sleeping at the corner.

 

Tall guy, cute guy, round-eyes guy… Oh! There’s Joon Myeon!

 

“Haeminnie--! I mean, Annyeong! I’m EXO-K’s leader; Kim Joon Myeon. They call me Suho. Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Chanyeol. Nice to meet you” the tall guy said, he smiled and glance at us. But he stared at Eun Mi the longest.

 

“I’m Kyungsoo, but everyone calls me D.O.” the one with the round-eyes said.

 

“I’m Oh Sehun! Maknae! Annyeong!” the cute guy, figures.

 

“Baekhyun-imnida. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Bacon?” Min Ah whispered.

 

Joon Myeon looked around.

 

“I’m so sorry Mr. Lee; Kai’s been practicing the hardest. I’ll go wake him up. I deeply apologize.” He said shaking up the guy who was sleeping.

 

The guy quickly bolted up making his hood hovered on top of his head. It’s hard to see his face like that. He then gave us a bow.

 

“Mianhaeyo!” he said.

 

Wait. That voice.

 

“That’s alright Kai, go and introduce yourself.”

 

Wait. Stop. Don’t tell me—

 

“Annyeong, Kim Jong In-imnida, they call me Kai, nice to meet you.” He said as he looked at us.

 

His eyes also widening in surprise. He still recognized me. I felt like the world stopped. Why? Of all places why here? I don’t understand. I feel sick. Can I just vomit on his face right here and now?!

 

“Well, you youngsters go ahead and be friends. I’ll get going to my next meeting. Boys, behave.” Grandpa said before going out.

 

Now what do we do?

 

~ ~ ~

Second chapter here~ sooooo? what do you think? Thank you for reading! :''>