11

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Haemin

 

There was nothing left to do; I’ve had tons of relationships before without skin ship and it still broke their hearts to let me go. Am I really going that overboard just like what Min Ah said?

 

Nah. They deserve it for breaking other girls’ heart. Right?

 

My thoughts got interrupted as I saw a figure in front of me.

 

“Yes Mr. Kim?” I said tilting me head to the side in a mocking manner.

 

He knitted his eyebrows and pouted.

 

“Come on, how long are you gonna act like this to me?”

 

I felt my heart skip a beat. That was unexpected. My heart still races for him huh?

 

“Excuse me, but I’m not your friend remember? I was your past. And you were mine too. So why should I treat you like my present?”

 

He looked shocked at my sudden outburst. I can’t help it! He was the one who caused me to be like this, when all my trusts have been broken by the likes of him. My father and him, they were alike. Very alike. And I hate it.

 

“Don’t do this to me. Please…” he pleaded as he took my hand in his.

 

What’s gotten into him? He never said sorry nor apologizes but why do I feel like forgiving him for everything? I must be stupid. Really, and I’m sorry but I’m not that same stupid girl anymore.

 

I slapped my hand away from him.

 

“Stop doing that!” I screamed at him.

 

The trainees looked at us. I don’t care; I’m not staying with him any longer. I hate him and I will make him hate me too. I’ve lost my goal to make him love me, I can’t. Not when I’m still in love with him like this. It will all be just painful.

 

I walked away from that intriguing scene.

 

Kai

 

“Stop doing that!” she shouted.

 

What? Doing what? What’s gotten into her?

 

I was your past. And you were mine too. So why should I treat you like my present?

 

Why did those words hurt so much? They are still echoing in my ears. Did she really fell for me that hard? Did I really hurt her that bad?

I shook my head sideways, no. That’s not possible; she said that she will take revenge on me. I wouldn’t forget that day. It was one of the days I saw her true feelings again.

 

 

After she left, I went straight to the dorm to rethink. But I can’t think of anything!

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong with you?” Sehun said sipping his bubble tea.

 

I sighed and looked away from him. He’s not going to help. I need someone good at advices or whatever. I sighed for the umpteenth time.

 

No one seemed to notice me at all.

 

I sighed again.

 

“Hyung’s, Kai hyung is turning insane.”

 

I sighed and slumped down to the floor.

 

“Hyung! Just tell me what’s wrong! It’s bugging me to see you sigh! Don’t you know that when you sigh, you lose happiness?! Aish!” Sehun pointed at me.

 

Chanyeol grinned at me as he walked past me stepping on my back.

 

“Yah! How dare you!” I pointed at him.

 

“Don’t worry about him Sehun-ah. He’s having a lover’s quarrel with his girlfriend.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes, how did this big baby knew that?

 

“Oh. That’s it? Then why don’t I help you?” he said putting down his bubble tea.

 

I sighed again turning away from him. I don’t know. Sehun is the youngest; I don’t think he will be able to help me. All the hyungs are too busy to notice and Chanyeol is just grinning at me like an idiot.

 

“Where did you even get that information?” I asked him.

 

“The trainees are gossiping about it. I happen to hear them. They said that you were flirting with a girl or something- that’s what the rumor said. Was it true?”

 

“Oh my gosh hyung! How can you cheat on Haemin noona?!” Sehun said.

 

I threw a pillow at him from the couch.

 

“I am not flirting with anyone! That’s not true! We just had some misunderstandings! Ugh. It’s frustrating! She was really cold to me and she doesn’t call me by nickname instead she calls me Mr. Kim! Why am I even frustrated about her?! I mean, I’m not the one who did wrong! I didn’t do anything!” I finally bursted out as all of the members looked at me with eyes wide open.

 

“Why are you all looking at me like that?” I said as Kyungsoo-hyung patted me on the back.

“Our Jongin had grown up.” he said wiping an invisible tear.

 

I scowled at him. What’s wrong with all—I face palmed myself. I just said some embarrassing things.

 

“This is the first time you’ve complained and be frustrated about a girl. Is this serious?” Baekhyun-hyung eyed me with a grin.

 

I scowled even louder as I bury my face on the couch.

 

Sehun sat next to me.

 

“I can help you with Haemin noona.” He smiled.