03

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Haemin's P.O.V.

“Haeminnie!” Suho said completely distracting me from my thoughts.

 

“N-nae?” I stuttered.

 

“Is something wrong? Why are you stuttering?” he chuckled in amusement.

 

Well, my number 1 enemy was one of my grandfather’s talents, he was one of the supposed-to-be surprise for me and my sisters, and he’s the one who mercilessly-

 

I turned a look at Kai with a sigh, he shifted his gaze away from mine. Ah. So that’s how we are going to play?

 

I quickly smiled at Suho giving him a reassuring smile.

 

“Nothing! Nothing at all! Hey! You’ve grown up so tall! How are you? I’ve missed you.” I said trying to forget the existence of something that should have been erased from the world a long time ago.

 

After some time chatting, together with my sisters and EXO, we decided to eat out for lunch.

 

“Hey.” He whispered.

 

Shocking. What does he want now?

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can we talk for a bit?”

 

“Talk. Now.”

 

He sighed, he looked around the room where the others are going out of the door already.

 

“Yo! You guys, let’s go!” Chanyeol called.

 

“We’ll follow you guys! Go ahead.” Kai replied.

 

“Okay. So now we can talk.”

 

I rolled my eyes. Is this going to be some drama?

 

“We don’t know each other. Alright?” he said.

 

What?! That’s it?! What the hell?! Aaaaarrrrgghhh!

 

“No.” I sternly said.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

Kai’s eyes widened as that simple word slipped out of . He never thought she can say no to her. Not ever.

 

“W-what?” he said almost choking on his own words.

 

Sure he’s confident that he’s Kai and all, but she is Lee Soo Man’ granddaughter, and even if he is a talent, he wouldn’t think twice about his granddaughters wishes. What if she asked for him to be gone? All his efforts would go all down the trash.

 

“I said no.” she smirked.

 

Kai couldn’t believe his eyes. The, nerdy Haemin, just smirked at him?

 

Kai’s running out of options.

 

“Then what do you want?” he said frustratedly.

 

“Revenge.” She simply said.

~ ~ ~

Third chapter up guys! So, what do you think? Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Love lots~