09

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Author

 

“So… what do you want to do?” Haemin glanced up at the tall Suho.

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking that?” Suho smiled

 

“You never changed. Did you?”

 

“That was more like a statement than a question.”

 

“I guess it is, how was life without me?” she playfully said.

 

“Lonely. You had my mind occupied 24/7”

 

Haemin almost laughed at her best friend’s cheesy answer but his eyes stopped her. Kai suddenly appeared before any awkward moment comes up.

 

“Enjoying, kids?”

 

“Yes. Until you came.” Haemin said making Suho laugh.

 

“Yah! What’s so funny?” Haemin said elbowing Suho.

 

“You two. Haha! I don’t get how the two of you cope up with this act with your personalities in contrast.”

 

“Maybe if it was you then I would have been happier with the act.”

 

Kai’s eyes twitched. Something inside of him didn’t like her statement one bit. What was that feeling?

 

“Enjoy yourselves.” He stomped off like a kid throwing a tantrum leaving two wide eyed people back.

 

“Your boyfriend is jealous.” Suho stated

 

Haemin faked a laugh, unsure of what to do. Suho knew Kai very well, although he didn’t want Haemin to go after him, he patted her to go.

 

“Make up.” Suho smiled.

 

“What? We didn’t even fight! Joon Myeon—stop pushing me!--”

 

“Go. You won’t be able to cope up with the act if you prolonged your fight.”

 

Haemin felt a little happy inside, but she quickly washed off the thought of Kai being jealous. He couldn’t be, could he?

 

 

Kai didn’t know why he was acting like this, it was weird and he didn’t like it one bit.

 

“Yeobo. Don’t go around flirting with other girls!”

 

“Why? Jealous?”

 

“Yes.”

 

He overheard the conversation of the couple behind him.

 

‘I can’t be jealous! That’s absurd!” he thought as he walked inside of an ice cream shop.

 

Haemin lazily followed him and agreed to meet up with Suho afterwards. She didn’t know what’s wrong with the moody devil neither trying to know what it is. She then followed him inside of an ice cream shop, just to witness him flirting with the waitress.

 

“Okay, Hyun A right? Call me Oppa.” He winked.

 

The girl giggled. “Oppa!”

 

Haemin cringed at the girl’s tone; she rolled her eyes at how Kai was acting.

 

“Yeobo!” she called him to which Kai responded by turning a head on.

 

“Haemin?” he blurted.

 

Haemin purposely walked in front of the girl and hugged Kai.

 

Kai felt his heart race at the sudden contact. Why, oh why is this happening to him?

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stop flirting? Baby Mason is looking for his Appa.”

 

“You had a wife and a son?!” the waitress said before stomping off angrily.

 

Kai stopped the itching grin out of his lips, he was feeling good about Haemin calling him yeobo, but as usual, he let his ego take over.

 

He faced her with an irritated frown.

 

“Yah! Look what you did! You made me look like an irresponsible guy! And with a child?!”

 

Haemin finds it weird that he’s stating things like this, shouldn’t he get mad about her pretending to be his girlfriend?

 

“Anyways, let’s get back. Suho’s waiting, kaja” she said pulling Kai out, Kai knew he could resist this girl’s force but for some odd reason, he wanted to be dragged away by her small and warm hands.

 

~ ~ ~

Yay! Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy the chapter and let's all be safe! Fighting! And I'm currently fangirling over last saturday's event! Omo! I get to take a picture with (let's just say he's Mr. Selca) Mr. Selca!!! He's reaaaaaaallly good looking, and tall, and kind and *nosebleed*. I'm sorry, I can't help it *bangs my head on the keyboard*. Okay, I'm good now. I'm just so star strucked with him.. Sorry for the long author's note~ byeeee<333