06

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

 

Kai

 

I followed Suho hyung to the balcony; he was staring at the busy street below.

 

I breathed in, I’m not gonna make him believe a lie and let him suffer because of that.

 

“Hyung.” I called.

 

He didn’t turn but I know he heard me. I moved beside him, propping my elbows at the railings and looking at the sky.

 

“It’s not real.”

 

He finally turned a look at me.

 

“We’ve known each other since high-school. I didn’t even know you were friends.”

 

He sighed.

 

“Please don’t try to make me feel better with your love story.” He said.

 

Now this is a side I’ve never seen before. He must be really in love with the nerd. And if he finds out what I did-- I don’t even know want to know.

 

An unknowing smirk made its way to my lips.

 

“Wipe that smirk off Kim Jong In.”

 

I quickly frowned.

 

“Look, hyung. Our relationship is fake. We were (more like I) forced in that situation because of my flirting. And if I didn’t lie to them, Lee Soo Man might have already kicked me out.”

 

His jaw dropped. Well that’s what I call a reaction.

 

“Haemin agreed to that? Wait- why couldn’t she just explain it was a misunderstanding?!” he said. A little too loudly that I had to cover his mouth.

 

“Shush. I told you this because I know, well we know, you like Haemin. So do me a favor and keep this a secret hyung?”

 

He sighed again, removing my hand from his mouth.

 

“Alright. But what will happen if Lee Soo Man finds out? You don’t know how rage he can be.”

 

“Haemin got it covered. We talked about it and maybe after 2-3 months, she’ll break up with me. Until then, we need to pretend.” I smiled, finally.

 

He cleared his throat.

 

“I’m sorry for-for acting like that. Thank you, Kai. Thank you for telling me this.”

 

“No problemo! Well, I better get back. Good luck with Haemin, Suho-hyung!” I said before walking away.

 

‘Wait. How did you know I like Haemin?’ I heard Suho hyung say, ended up with me snickering. Kyungsoo-hyung might get a little bit of nagging later.

 

And~ back to my problem: Lee Haemin.

 

I dialed her phone number,

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Uh. Haemin-ah. This is Kai.”

 

“Obviously.”

 

I cleared my throat. What the hell is happening to me? I’m not acting myself today.

 

“Anything important?”

 

“Jagiya~ where are you?”

 

Now that’s what I call Kai. I heard her scoff in the line.

 

“None of your concern, yeobo.”

 

“I need to talk to you. If you don’t tell me where you are then I can go ask your grandfather then.”

 

“I care because?”

 

“You never know what might slip off my pretty tongue~ let’s see, maybe something about sleeping together?”

 

“Kim Jong In! That was on a bench 2 years ago! We were SITTING beside each other! We were at the park then!”

 

My smile grew wider. She still remembers. I remember how cute she was with those big glasses on, but she’s grown even prettier now-

 

Wait. What the heck am I thinking?!

 

“I’m at a café downtown. Elf café. Hurry.”

 

“Nae~! Jagiya~ I won’t make you wait long~” I sing sang over the phone making her gag failingly.

 

I chuckled along.

 

“Annyeong~” I said before hanging up. Cute.

 

I mentally face palmed myself. Quit thinking like this Kim Jong In!

What have you gotten yourself into?

 

~ ~ ~

*Sigh* Still no comment. T.T anyways, here 

I go again with an update! Enjoy~

Author-nim loves you all! <3333333333

Thank you for reading lovelies!^^