10

The Playgirl Book 1o1

 

Hae Ryung

 

Its kind of hard to focus on revenge with the fake relationship going on. Although I did try some pranks on him every now and then. Kkkkkk~

 

"Lee Hae Ryung!!!" he shouted from his room.

 

I'm currently at their dorm and all the other members are either visiting their families or having fun outside. It's a day off for EXO-K, well, except for Kai. XD

 

Jong In walked out with flour all over his face, angrily stomping towards me. Ha! As if I'm fazed.

 

"Aish! I'm trying to get some sleep here you Ahjumma!" I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"I'm trying to get my revenge here." I smirked, he frustratedly ruffled his hair going to the washroom to wash his face. I switched the television on and passed by one of EXO's performance. It was their 'MAMA' song. Handsome. Jong In's really handsome.

 

But that's as far my compliment goes.

I'm surprised he's not getting back at me yet, everyone's used to the fact that I visit my fake boyfriend here every weekend and they go ahead with their business; giving me my time of revenge! Mwahahahaaa--

 

Powder poured out from my head to my lap.

 

"KIM JONG IN!" I shouted.

 

"What? I'm just trying to get back at my jagiyaaa~" Oh, I can sense his smirk coming up.

 

I stood up from the couch and faced him from behind me, grabbing his collar and miscalculating the length of my force.

 

Kai

 

I was teasing her and the next thing I knew, my lips on her lips.

 

*Door Opens*

 

"Yeah that was fun---" I can hear Chanyeol's voice from the doorstep.

 

"Sorry to interrupt! Bye!" he probably saw us and dashed off.

 

She pushed me away, her face completely red. But I wouldn't dare cause I can feel my ears heating up too. It was weird. She was one of my past girlfriends. Probably the last one yet. And I was sure I told myself to forget my past relationships but I guess the last one didn't left my mind...

 

"Hae Ryung I--"

 

"Nothing happened." she cut me off, eyes almost close to tearing up. Was it that bad kissing me again?

 

"Nothing did." I said and walked back to my room. I don't know what's wrong with me, all I know is that I'm mad, and disappointed, and hurt and-- why am I feeling these things?

 

Hae Ryung

 

"Nothing did." he said and walked back to his room, I was scared. Scared that everything would be ruined with this emotion.

 

Everything would repeat itself again, I fall, expect and be rejected again. Not this time. Not anymore.